September 23, 2014 | 1639 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I went out and bought this color immediately after reading the reviews and I am so happy I did. It is a good natural pinkish nude color I have been looking for to compliment my NC45 skin. It is also very moisterizing. The color is very similar to my beloved Givenchy lipgloss in Sensual Chocolate but is pinker, at a fraction of the cost, better smelling and moisterizing. The overall lip butter reminds me of MAC's sheen supreme line. I love it and will be buying a back up as soon as possible.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by lovesmakeup525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This seems to be a neutral pink. It may have some slight brownish/nude undertones but on me it just looked like a neutral pink. I'm pale so it was slightly more obvious than it may be on some people but it is a nice neutral shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by LynOlivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOOOOOOOOOVE THIS LIP BUTTER!

Pros:
- Smooth, moisturizing
- Decently pigmented (my lips are naturally really pigmented)
- Soft Sheen
- Beautiful pinky neutral colour
- no noticeable fragrance
- great packaging

Cons:
- It's a little soft, so it's easily smushed (but that's not too much of a problem, just don't take it out of the tube very far )

This is the perfect MLBB for me! The colour goes with everything, and is subtle. Whenever I want to look a bit more polished (especially in professional environments) I go for this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by 1017

Tightkitty's review hit the nail on the head. This pulls sooo brown/red on me. It looks NOTHING like it does on the blondeish girl in the pictures. It looks much closer to Fig Jam. And I also agree this color looks a bit outdated. I am returning.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Meh...I thought this would match my lips. Kind of disappointed...I can do looks with it, but it's not what I was looking for. It makes a nice pink nude, but that's it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by AROMAA

very nice color and texture..and it last a reasonable time.. for the price, it's a nice deal

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 More reviews by Janet72285

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I always grab shades similar to this when trying a new lippie. They are "safe" and almost the same as my lips. This does lean slightly to the browner side and is very lovely on. If you are looking to try a butter and want a mlbb shade this one is worth a try since I think it will flatter most complexions.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Rubijule

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am okay with this lip butter. I just am going to have to use the cliqued saying "It looks like my lips but better!" True, it's a brown nude, but it is amaingly flattering on my skin tone. Like all of the lip butters, it is extremely buttery and the lasting power sucks terribly.
The packaging is cute. It moisturizes well. That is all I have to say. I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like the lip butters...great product for the price. Pink Truffle was a bit of a disappointment, as I was hoping for a meduim brownish pink, like it looks in the tube. However on my pigmented lips, all it pulls is the pink, which on me translates to a medium pinkish rose, It's a little out of my comfort zone, but I'll wear it later in the spring. The colors can be deceptive-I wish you could test them. I also got Gumdrop which is awesome for a nude pink lip for fair gals,but on me. Gumdrop looked darker in the tube then it ended up on my lips (milky bluish pink). They last a decent amount of time for a D/S lippie and they feel good on the lips. I'm sure I'll end up with more.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by ypratt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love it! I'm always trying to find a nice, complimenting brownish pink to add some color to my face. I'm not blessed with full lips like my daughter, so I don't like to wear too dark of a color.

The color is just right, almost a semi-sheer in my opinion. It's has a nice sheen/gloss. Staying power is about average, not a 6 or 8-hour, but I can drink a cup of coffee at work and still see the color on my lips when done. Didn't dry my lips at all, which the longer wearing lipsticks seem to do. I will continue to purchase this product, and try other colors in the line.