November 28, 2014 | 967 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the lip butters a lot. They are quite moisturizing and come in many great colors, the price is good, especially if you can find them on sale. I have been using these pretty much every day for the last month, which is saying something since I have way too many lip products. I don't love the packaging, but it isn't terrible either. Pink Truffle was the first color I got. It is my least favorite color of the ones I got, just because it is too brown for me. I thought it would be a little more pink. I won't rebuy this particular color, but I will definately be buying more of these.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by skelterhelter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

As always, the Revlon lip butters are creamy, smooth and moisturizing. The packaging is cute and everything is overall very good. However, Pink Truffle as a color is not my favorite. I have to agree with the posters who mentioned this shade is very outdated -- it looks like one of those brown-toned, mauve shades older ladies would wear (No offense to any older women...it just doesn't work on me!). This shade is too brown to be considered nude and not nearly pink enough to be flattering. There's just nothing special about it. I could see this working on darker-skinned ladies. Wouldn't repurchase this particular shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Linda89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it !! it reminds me of my favorite mac lipstick hug me but wayyy cheaper even got it on sale ! !

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by mohayes1402

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice colour, lovely packaging but just not very special when you compare with other similar products. It felt a bit dry on the lips, not like a balm and nowhere near as nice a finish as the Boots 17 Mirror Shine lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 4:37:00 AM More reviews by IreneP

I bought quite a few of the Revlon lip butters, and Pink Truffle is my favorite so far. Some of the other colors have glitter in them, and I just can't stand that gritty feel. I love how smooth and silky Pink Truffle is. It's a very pretty, neutral, everyday color when you want just a hint of color as opposed to something that screams "look at me!" In other words, good for the conservative workplace. The product doesn't last very long on me, so I have to reapply every hour or so. But it's not expensive, so I don't mind it too much. Also, a general comment about all the lip butters is that the colors are buildable, so that's a plus.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I went out and bought this color immediately after reading the reviews and I am so happy I did. It is a good natural pinkish nude color I have been looking for to compliment my NC45 skin. It is also very moisterizing. The color is very similar to my beloved Givenchy lipgloss in Sensual Chocolate but is pinker, at a fraction of the cost, better smelling and moisterizing. The overall lip butter reminds me of MAC's sheen supreme line. I love it and will be buying a back up as soon as possible.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by lovesmakeup525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This seems to be a neutral pink. It may have some slight brownish/nude undertones but on me it just looked like a neutral pink. I'm pale so it was slightly more obvious than it may be on some people but it is a nice neutral shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by LynOlivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOOOOOOOOOVE THIS LIP BUTTER!

Pros:
- Smooth, moisturizing
- Decently pigmented (my lips are naturally really pigmented)
- Soft Sheen
- Beautiful pinky neutral colour
- no noticeable fragrance
- great packaging

Cons:
- It's a little soft, so it's easily smushed (but that's not too much of a problem, just don't take it out of the tube very far )

This is the perfect MLBB for me! The colour goes with everything, and is subtle. Whenever I want to look a bit more polished (especially in professional environments) I go for this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by 1017

Tightkitty's review hit the nail on the head. This pulls sooo brown/red on me. It looks NOTHING like it does on the blondeish girl in the pictures. It looks much closer to Fig Jam. And I also agree this color looks a bit outdated. I am returning.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Meh...I thought this would match my lips. Kind of disappointed...I can do looks with it, but it's not what I was looking for. It makes a nice pink nude, but that's it.