January 30, 2015 | 1143 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 10:45:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

OHH i love this one! It's a beautiful color to give you that happy bright faced look. It's a pretty peachy/apricot shade that looks really good with any skin tone. I love wearing it for warm looks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2008 5:54:00 PM More reviews by gabbster123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

great blush its matte and has staying powder it may look clownish in the pan but with a very light hand it gives a natural flush of color to my cheeks

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2008 10:02:00 PM More reviews by UrbanHibiscus

bright pink with a *slight* coral tone. looks great with a tan and some warm highlighter. def need a light hand as it is very pigmented and could end up with clown cheeks. I wouldn't repurchase because color is dupeable imo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2008 3:15:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wish they had a "maybe" option for buying products again on reviews. I might, but I'm not sure about it. This is a color that I think is fairly bright, and not in the best way. I generally really like coral blushes, but on me (NC30/C3, oily skin), this looks much more *bright* pinkish-fuschia, than warm-coral. Easily looks clownish, if you don't blend it above and below the area in which it's applied. I know it was touted in several magazines when it came out as the new "it" color blush, but honestly I think this color is too bright for a lot of people. Myself included, unless I am tanned. I am tanned at the moment, and it looks just ok on, but there are many more blushes I prefer. I think this one would be better as a Sheertone blush. Lasting power up to par with other MAC blushes - 6-8 hours unless Fix+ applied over, then it lasts much longer. I wonder if this might work better on cooler toned people (in the NW range). I know it looks better on me when I wear cooler-toned eyeshadows with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2008 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Charlin

This is my HG blush! I have tried all different types, liquid ones like Benefit, creamy ones in sticks, the famous Nars Orgasm...but none compare to this. In the packaging it looks like a vividly bright, clear coral-pink without shimmer, but it goes on beautifully with a big fluffy brush. It actually makes me look really healthy, pretty and fresh. This is not easy because I have really bad skin at the moment and I have to wear a lot of foundation. The blusher doesn't draw attention to my spots, unlike Nars orgasm which seems to highlight them. When I use Fleur Power I need less eye and lip makeup; after doing my base I apply this to the apples of my cheeks and I instantly look so much better that I don't always bother with everything else.
Love it! I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2008 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Paheli

I'm NC44...but skin is lighter IRL. Fleur Power is my favorite blush! In the pan it looks like a clownish bright pink but don't let that fool you. When applied with a light hand and blended really well, this gives my cheeks a very nice flush.

I can't imagine being finished with this anytime soon since you only need a little but IF I do ever manage to finish it, I would definately repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2008 3:39:00 PM More reviews by honeyshop247

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Talk about looks being deceiving... I went into my local MAC store looking for a nice spring color that highlights my cheeks without giving a "blushed" look- and he recommend fleur Power. I was a bit intimidated at first because the color is so much lighter than what I'm used to wearing. I am now a believer-the color looks amazing on my caramel skin tone. It is a staple in my makeup bag during the spring and summer months.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 10:56:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been my HG blush for about three years. It is a very natural pinky coral with no shimmer. I also love this blush because I have used it with my hair being a variety of colors and it always looks right.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2008 8:59:00 AM More reviews by MamaNicole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

There are lots of reviews for this blush, but I wanted to weigh in because the right brush with this blush makes ALL the difference. To begin, Fleur Power is a bright coral-pink color in the pan. (Do not go by the swatch on the MAC website, it is completely off.) If you're looking for a natural flush of color, this is a great blush for that - but a skunk brush (like the 187 or 188) is a **necessity**. Apply Fleur Power with a regular blush brush and you get two clownish circles of bright color. Apply it with a skunk brush and instead of looking like a clown, you look like you heard a dirty joke. :) I'm NC25, dark hair and hazel/green eyes - this is a very natural blush on me, but only with the right brush. I would definitely buy it again!

13 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 3:11:00 PM More reviews by SinfullyGirly

This is my HG blush. (For refernece I am MAC NW20, BB sand, MUFE #20, blonde hair, blue eyes). This colour suits my skin colouring perfectly adding a flush of natural healthy looking warmth. I wear this most days.