November 28, 2014 | 1946 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by megancya

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon with this one. It's amazing! It does something for my lashes that no other mascara could do. The price is something you can't beat. I'm going to be repurchasing a second tube very soon, this is becoming my hg mascara. Try it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by danazeid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What a wonderful surprise! After reading the great reviews for this mascara, I decided to give it a try. It was soooooooo cheap compared to the mascara I've been using, which was 23 dollars! You should keep in mind that I've only used this twice, so this review goes for a brand new tube. If there are any changes, I'll update right away. Anyway, this mascara was just lovely. It goes on so smoothly, really brushing and separating my lashes. The brush looks quite ordinary, and I wasn't expecting the application to be so smooth. It made my lashes look awesome, thick and volumized, and I was able to get the little lashes in the corners. I can't even imagine how perfect it would look on someone with longer lashes than mine, because it's not QUITE as lengthening as my previous mascara, but I don't mind at all. It stayed put all day long, no smudging. The only setback is that it was a little difficult to remove, so I'd perhaps give it 4.5 lippies if I could. But it's almost perfect, this is my highest review. I hope it continues to perform this excellently, and I'll let you guys know if it doesn't! But as of right now, I will definitely repurchase!

EDIT: Very sad, after only a few days, this mascara just didn't go on the same way. Made my lashes clump up majorly and a few times I had to remove my makeup completely and reapply, which I'm sure everyone knows is very frustrating. I'm scared it's only my fault, so I'm only taking off one lippie. sorry guys:(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by kiwiteddybear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a decent mascara for its price and I would repurchase for sure just for the price and it is nice to keep in the purse for on the go. Made in Italy

Pros:
- no bleeding to under the eyes
- last all day
- lengthening despite that it is advertise as a volumizing mascara
- brush does a good job at separating lashes
- no clumping
- coats each lash nicely

Cons:
- not as volumizing
- doesn't hold a curl

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 6:57:00 AM More reviews by tressblessed

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

After painstakingly hunting for the perfect mascara, I have come to this conclusion: There is no perfect mascara--one that lengthens, adds volume and curls without a hint of clumping, flaking or smudging. This mascara at $2-$4 (depending on the sale) comes closer to perfection than all the high, low and mid-priced brands I tried. I am careful to twirl the brush as it exits the tube, being sure excess is off, and then a coat or two and I have long, luscious, curled up lashes that stay all day into evening.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Mascara is one of the last products I put on when getting ready. Because of all the positive reviews, I wasn't too concerned this would be a dissapointment. I was wrong. I have never had a mascara clump as much as this one. I have full lashes, but was left with what appeared to be 5 thick spidery clumps. It was too late to wash it off, so I went through the day looking like a crazy person. I tried fixing it with a different clean mascara wand, but the tips just balled up. This mascara weighed down my eyelids and looked extremely unnatural. Washing it off is a joke too. I use olive oil to remove my eye makeup. I had to repeat my normal process 3 times to get it off. The only positive thing? Cheap I guess. But you can find mascara on sale somewhere with way better results.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by AmaG88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product for the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by xoxomalak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot. especially for the price! it does shed which is a little annoying. the product is quite wet. so it takes a while to dry but it'd good. it lengthens but it does shed. I find myself finding little black pieces of mascara on my cheeks so yeah

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Danie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This isn't my first choice but its def a good deal in my opinion. I like it better than some $20 mascaras I've tried. I have long lashes and it does a good job of fanning them out. The formula feels kinda goopy to me at times so I avoid doing multiple coats. Too much and you get that tarantula look. For $3 you should at least give a go!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It gives me THE most amazing, clump free, lashes. The black goes on flawlessly and doesn't shed. It separates my lashes and makes them just beautiful. Definitely my new HG of mascara's. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by tracylopez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love it but the price is not good