L'Oreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride

on 3/6/2004 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am in love with Loreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture and Redken's Butter Treat. So, I was very reluctant to purchase this. I already had 2 HG deep conditioners that I alternated with. But, on a whim I bought this last night and used it for 1 hour under neath my heat cap. My hair is smooth, shiny and bouncy.

I should probably add that my hair is very thick, curly with damaged ends that I am trying to grow out. This even leaves the end smooth! I will definitely repurchase!

on 2/20/2004 7:36:00 AM

For me this is a great, great conditioner. I´ve got thick, dry, coloured hair and it leaves it soft and shiny in under a minute, doesn´t leave residue and doesn´t weigh my hair down.

on 2/10/2004 11:52:00 AM

What can I say about this that hasn't already been said? I have ugly hair. I've accepted that. I often torment said hair in order to get it to be slightly less hideous. In the past three years I've had to cut off my hair TWICE, yes ladies, that's how big an idiot I am, I said TWICE. Once from Feria haircolor (worst haircolor ever, plus me not being careful about just doing the roots. Results? White mushy hair. Literally couldn't comb through the back. CUTE!) and once from a perm that re-damaged hair. Were it not for Feria Conditioner, I would seriously have a haystack on my head. Now I'm not saying that my hair looks good because of Feria. It's a miracle product but sheesh people, we can't expect conditioner to part the Red Sea---but it does make it extremely soft and manageable. In fact, you can't even really tell how damaged my hair is when I use it, which is why I use it every day. Yes, KL still has bad hair. But at least it looks like healthy bad hair. I would never stop using Feria unless it caused me to grow a third eye. In fact, I'd probably still use it then, and just buy and eye patch. Yes, it really is that good. :)

on 2/4/2004 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It smells good. That is all I can say. Luckily, it's cheap, so I felt okay giving it away. For some reason, it did not work as well as other conditioners that come w/ haircolor. This one was just like buying cheap conditioner in the grocery store. Not good for me.

on 2/2/2004 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

IMO Feria conditioner is just another average conditioner. It really didn't give me the smooth silky hair I had hoped for. In fact, I am experiencing more frizz and flyaways w/this product. However, I do like the fragrance and I find that it does detangle well.

on 1/25/2004 11:22:00 AM

I can't rave enough about this stuff. Rich and creamy with a fresh, lemony scent, this conditioner does a wonderful job of moisturizing and detangling. Great to use as a deep conditioner under a heat cap. Leaves my hair soft and silky from roots to ends. Stand-up tube pacaging is convenient as well. A real steal for this gem -about $6.99 at Sally Beauty Supply.

on 1/17/2004 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This conditioner is available in 6 ounce tubes at Sally Beauty. It costs about $6.99. This is a top-notch conditioner, and it smells great, too. I even use it when my hair is completely natural, uncolored. It doesn't weigh my hair down or leave it greasy, a huge plus for my fine naturally blond hair and oily scalp. Feria conditioner almost seems to have a strengthening effect on my hair. I can't figure out why this conditioner isn't marketed more widely, because it is such a good product and I know it would sell. This is a hidden pleasure, whether you color or not.

on 1/10/2004 8:59:00 PM

Makes my thick, coarse, color-treated hair silky and gorgeous. Recommended to me by the beauty supply ladies for use after coloring. I've used it every day since. Good price and a little goes a long way.

on 1/9/2004 4:09:00 PM

This is a great conditioner. It really makes my hair super shiny and soft. For those that need to know, you can get this at Sally's Beauty Supply Store. Pretty cheap too! The smell is not that bad and it really makes my hair feel great.

on 1/3/2004 12:35:00 AM

I love this stuff! I get it off ebay for a decent price and a little goes a long way. Smells great, makes my hair silky, good packaging. I will buy again and again!