July 26, 2014 | 1730 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by ChemicalMonster

This is the palette that brought me into the WnW world. Comfort Zone is stunning. All of the colors are very shimmery, soft, silky, and extremely pigmented:) However, since they are so soft, you find a bit of fallout. That is my only problem but to be honest the fallout is minimum compared to some other eyeshadows that have problems with fallout. The palette is very well put together in terms of color. you can just use any color throughout the palette ( you do not have to use the browbone, crease, eyelid, definer steps) and mix and match. You can really play with it. As for lasting power, they last as long as any other eyeshadow, nothing miraculous. Just wear an eyelid primer and or base and they shouldnt crease on you. I think its great for traveling since you have two eyelooks to begin with with that palette and you can easily create more. ( again just be careful because the shadows do tend to be fragile). I always find it for 4.99. I mean thats 8 good sized pan eyeshadows for $5! These eyeshadows have quality that can put highend makeup companies to shame.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by 2010

The colours in this palette are very pigmented. The only problem I have with it is that the colour on the very bottom (on the right) broke and I didn't drop the palette:(

I wouldn't repurchase only because the shades don't suit me that well (the left side does, but the right side does not).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AWESOME pallette. Great for creating everyday, neutral looks. All the shadows are shimmery. The pallette was only $5, totally worth it for the great quality (the shadows are very buttery and pigmented).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by cecikierk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this palette. I don't even feel the need to buy Naked Palette since these 8 colors covers pretty much any need for neutral eyeshadows. I especially like color #8 (bottom right), it has a nice effect of brown base with green reflection. It looks exactly like MAC pigment in blue brown, but it's so much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 3:23:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I never would've thought I'd give a Wet n Wild product 5 lippies. It's been at least 5 years since I've even used Wet n Wild because all my experiences with the brand involved poor quality products. A few months ago on a whim I picked up a Flora & Fauna kit, expecting to be mostly dissapointed, but I was very pleasantly surprised at how great it was. So I picked up a few more items to see if this was a fluke or if the brand had improved overall... I'm glad to say Wet n Wild has really changed for the better! Like the reviewer below me, the color scheme reminds me of the Kat Von D Ludwig palette. I own both and when Comfort Zone is worn with a primer underneath the application, pigmentation, and wear-time is just as good as the Kat Von D palette. As others have noted there are shades in here that are MAC & UD dupes, and they're not just dupes in terms of color, I think they are dupes in terms of quality too. All 8 shades are great. Since I'm on a beauty budget at the moment, (an Urban Decay Naked palette will one day be mine! But not today, not today...) this was money very well spent. This palette has some of the best eyeshadows avaliable at the drugstore, and truly compares with higher-end brands as well.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by PiMehMeh

This caught my eye because the color selection is very similar to Kat Von D's True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Ludwig, which also contains neutrals and wearable greens in matte and shimmer finishes, but costs 8 times more!

The WnW is a great starter palette, because the shades are wearable, the pigmentation is stellar, the texture is soft and silky and not overly powdery, and one of the definer shades is an unusual brown with aqua/green reflective shimmer, which the Kat Von D palette does NOT have and is very similar in shade and sheen to Urban Decay's Lounge eyeshadow single. The WnW Comfort Zone palette is also versatile in that you can choose for a subtle natural daytime look with 2 or 3 of the shades, add a pop of green color for something a little off-beat, or create a dramatic, smokey, night time look.

Cheap and sub-standard packaging design aside, the only thing that keeps this palette from being perfect is that the green eyelid shade does not have great wear time; it does fade into a neutral color after about 3 hours of wear, even with primer. Otherwise, this $5 palette is a gem!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

The quality of these eye shadows is excellent but I rarely use it because the selection of colors isn't right for me. I'm fair skinned and it's really hard to create anything other that a pretty dramatic look with this. Neither of the two lightest shadows suit my NW15 complexion that well. I still love looking at it any playing with it, it's just unfortunate that I prefer eyeshadow looks that are more natural. I would repurchase and I do recommend it to everyone, the texture is amazingly soft and buttery plus it's super super pigmented. There's some fallout but not more that with an average drugstore brand eyeshadow.. The packaging looks really cheap but it did survive shipping from the US to EU and than a plane ride back to the US with me so it's sturdier than it looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by DallasCowgirl

Love this pallette! Like other reviewers said this is giving some high end ones a run for their money! My fav is the pink/peach eyelid color I wear it everyday or a night out. I love this pallette so much that every time I'm out and see it I buy it just in case it gets discontinued soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

This palette can give some of those high end ones a run for their money. This caught my eye because it was so dirt cheap, $5! The first column of colors are all wearable every day colors and can be darkened by the deeper shades for a night time look. The second column has a wearable green and the last color is even an interesting duo-chrome color that isnít over the top.

I loved this palette so much I even picked up the purple one [separate review on that]. You can often find wet ní wild products buy 1 get one half off often at local drugstores :>

Super buttery, pigmented and so so so so cheap for the amount of product you get itís hard to pass up. Even if you only invest in high end e/s this is totally worth the money, youíll be impressed.

If youíre new to e/s (or make up in general) and need a super affordable palette to play around with then this is a good place to start.
I find myself reaching for this more than my urbandecay naked e/s &that cost me 10xís as much :x

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by lostlovefound

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

-Great neutral colours, really pretty MAC Club dupe
-The feel is creamy, blendable and very pigmented
-Can't beat the price point!