Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 3/10/2013 7:12:00 PM

This is by far my favourite/best concealer I have owned! I think this concealer is amazing, especially for the price you're paying. It covers up dark circles really well and conceals any blemishes that your skin decides to throw at you! I bought this concealer because of the massive hype about it a few months ago over here in the UK, and since then, it has been a staple product in my makeup bag what I carry around with me:) The only down side to this concealer is that it creases under the eyes if you forget to set it with powder, but I mean, what concealer doesn't? Great buy!

on 3/8/2013 10:15:00 AM

Can't say enough fantastic things, after wanting a real makeup revamp I went to different department stores to play with high brand products. I nearly made the plunge to buy Bobbi Browns Creamy Concealer (unsure on price but thinks its just over £20), when a friend told me to just give this little beauty a go. For £4.19 I could afford the risk so went and bought it straight away and WOW I am so glad I did.

It blends beautifully in to my fair skin, I can pat it on to my under eyes and then use my fingers to blend this a little less to get more coverage for my dark circles, similarly for my blemishes. It leaves my face glowing, but flawless. Actually FLAWLESS, which I can't believe after my years of Clinique/Urban Decay and then many a mishap with Miss Sporty concealers (bleurgh!)

My only down side is I hate the applicator, it's like a lip gloss stick and I think its very cheap looking but I suppose it means it's easier to pat on to the skin at a thickness you prefer, it does mean in my eyes though that you have to use your fingers to get it into the skin nicely (which I'm sure some folk with beautiful brushes etc don't appreciate), but for under a fiver this is literally fantastic.

GO BUY IT NOW! X

on 3/1/2013 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I first heard about this product watching a Lisa Eldridge tutorial and I thought if it's good enough for her to mention it, I must really try it myself. I got my first tube at Boots in the darkest shade they had, n 3, which is still a tad light for me (Italian genes!). At Tesco I later found shade n 4, Deep, that, on its own, would be far too dark for me, but a touch of it, on top of n3 makes my perfect shade. It is long lasting and on me, it doesn't crease at all. I'm totally sold and I won't look any further for my under eye concealer. Thank you Lisa!

on 2/14/2013 2:51:00 PM

This. Is. AWESOME!!!
I've got dry skin and a really fair complexion, and the worst dark circles in the world! I've tried so many concealers and spent 100's of pounds on trying to cover under my eyes up, I get so down about it and it really knocks my confidence. I've tried so many and none seem to go right under my eyes and I get really frustrated with it.
Who knew the secret lies in a tube costing only £4 !!!
It is nice and creamy, gives a full coverage, not too runny, doesn't feel claggy, I even forget I'm wearing any! It feels so nice. I use an eye cream before and I don't get any fine lines around my eyes, nor does it rub off on anything!
The only reason I'm not giving it a 5 (I so want to because this is awesome) I don't like the bottle, doe-foot applicator is lovely but the bottle makes it hard to use all the product (I found this with MAC select moisturecover)
I'm so impressed and excited about this. If only I found it sooner xox

I think this is generally a really great product. I have quite dry fair skin, and usually use YSL touché éclat (in the lightest shade) Which I love, but this is like that with a thicker consistency, and longer lasting coverage, still giving that amazing natural look that touché éclat does. So I really love it, and considering its about 4 pounds I think I will stick to this and not buy YSL anymore. I apply it with the foundation brush in the real techniques core collection set. It sits nicely on top of a liquid foundation, I tried underneath but the affect is better when on top. I am nw15 and the fairest shade (1) is good for me. Be warned it does look quite white when you first put in on, but after you have blended and let it set for a while it looks really natural. The reason I am giving it 4/5 is simply because it doesn't last that long on actual spots, if u have a red spot then it won't last that long and the redness will come through. Saying that though, for me I have one reddish mole that is near my oily area, on my nose that it won't cover, whereas other general pimples it will cover.

on 2/10/2013 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I've repurchased this product at least six times. Since I started wearing makeup I was addicted to concealer, and have tried so many over the years as I had severe acne when I was younger. This stuff is amazing value for money, it's excellent at covering spots and blemishes. I use to use the colour 1 underneath my eyes and down the centre of my nose, and then 2 on the areas of my face that need extra coverage. However, ever since I had an allergic reaction to a face mask christmas time I've had lines under my eyes which this concealer does settle in to, so I need to find something else to go under there. I'm not going to take a lippy off for that because it's still my HG concealer for blemishes. One thing you must be careful of is the packaging after you first purchase it, the black labelling smudges off and can get your hands messy which is a pain. Other than that I like the applicator that it comes with, the packaging isn't amazing, but the product makes up for it.

on 2/10/2013 7:51:00 AM

Argh! I would love to love this concealer - like all the reviewers/bloggers/YouTubers do - due to its incredible value for money for such a lovely texture, but!
I have it in Light 2 and it just leans too pink for my skin tone, which makes it look very 'make-uppy'. Shame! Origins 'Quick Hide' is my alternative to this.

on 2/8/2013 11:38:00 AM

I seriously do not get the hype of this product. The concealer itself isn't that covering and it contains something that stings my skin. It doesn't last, even with primer and setting powder. The color selection is poor and the packaging is just awful and messy.

Probably my most repurchased makeup item ever, I use the lightest shade, I think it's called fair. Covers up any spots or marks on the skin I dab it on and then pat it in to my skin really lightly & it looks flawless. I don't use this product under my eyes though as I find the consistency a little to thick for that area. Took one mark off because when will collection 2000 realise the writing just smudges off the tube straight away!

on 2/3/2013 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Fab product, bought after running out of Touché Éclat and needing a replacement in a hurry from my local Boots store. Priced £4.99, this is an excellent product and great value for money. I bought in shade 2 (Light) and is perfect for my NW20-25 skin to brighten under my eyes - equally on a par with more expensive brands. I haven't used to cover blemishes, however would expect it to cover well as is a nice creamy texture. As mentioned in previous reviews, the only downside is the writing coming off the packaging, however isn't really an issue for me. Will definitely repurchase.

Top Rated Collection 2000 Products