Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 4/12/2013 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought 2 shades - 2 Light and 3 Medium, just to make sure you know... I am using Rimmel Wake Me Up in the shade 200 Soft Beige, I'm sorry I don't know what my shade is in MAC's perceptive. Anyway I have golden yellowy undertone (Asian blood) and I find both colors suits me pretty well. Of course Light is lighter and brighter while Medium blends in beautifully into my skin. So what I do is I put Light to my under eye area and Medium to areas that the foundation hasn't covered. It is very creamy consistency and I find it's very flattering to put on under the eye area coz it's not cakey at all. Covering and staying power is superb, I would say it's almost as good as Amazing Concealer. I don't put on makeup for 16hrs/day, maybe max 10hrs/day? So I can't proof what the brand claimed but still promising enough. I would say it worth every penny even though I paid 11 (coz I'm staying in Finland, it adds up with all the charges: delivery blah blah blah). But still love it!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this concealer! This is amazing for blemishes on a combo/oily skin but is sooo drying on dry skin it just emphasised dry patches and flakiness! also every time i applied it under eyes or around my nose it stung like hell!! Definitely will not be repurchasing!

on 4/1/2013 8:41:00 AM

When I first put it on I was impressed by its coverage. A blemish was easy concealed by it but it creased if I used it under my eyes. However, it just doesn't seem to last! At the start of the day, it looked great but within a few hours it had went orange and slid off whatever I was trying to conceal. Tried it alone and also with just powder to set, still the same result. Given it two stars due to the lightest shade being a good match for my fair skin and it was relatively cheap. But I won't be trying it again :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Covers everything up I have like 5 empty bottles of these at home - yep you guessed it I'm a teenager. I feel like the collection lasting perfection foundation is probably exactly the same formula as this so you want a bigger version just buy the foundation. :)

on 3/26/2013 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is the best concealer I've ever tried! Never got on with concealers in this packaging or formula before so I did not think I would like this. It is so easy to apply, I find it has a nicer long lasting finish if you pat it on with your fingers rather than a brush. It lasts all day this way without powder and brightens and covers all blemishes and eye circles perfectly. Great for oily skin as it dries matte and doesn't slide off. Can't rate it enough!

on 3/22/2013 7:22:00 PM

This is an excellent concealer. I often get break outs on my chin and have used oil-based concealers and cream concealers but nothing has the staying power of this bad boy. Seriously stays on all day and illuminates underneath my eyes perfectly. Love it! So cheap too! Will definitely be my staple concealer from now on :)

on 3/22/2013 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have the most awful dark circles due to long term illness and this is the best under eye concealer I have found to date. It covers evenly and doesn't crease for a long time. I have very pale skin and the lightest shade of this concealer matches perfectly. Amazing value for money.

on 3/18/2013 8:58:00 AM

Love this concealer.
I like a full coverage concealer on my chin especially and this covers up soooo well. It has gone up in price recently but its still less than 5 so I can't really complain.
They have a good range of colours(I wear medium 3) and there is at least 5 different shades, or you can mix two together to get your perfect shade.
The one thing I hate it the packaging. The lettering on the packaging rubs off so easily, which does my head in!
But the actual product itself is perfect if you want a full coverage concealer

on 3/16/2013 10:07:00 AM

Bought and used for the first time today. Not loving it unfortunately :( its too thick and feels cakey under the eyes. I've only applied with a brush so far so maybe using fingers to warm it might work better....

on 3/12/2013 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I thought I'd try this concealer after hearing so much about it in the blogging world, and also because I'd run out of my trusty Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. I think the price and general hype around it drew me to buy the product - at 2.99, what have I got to lose?

Unfortunately, I find the consistency is far too thick for me. As my skin is incredibly prone to breakouts, I always make a conscious decision not to pile products onto my face and keep everything as light as possible. With this, I found it would not blend at all and once my foundation was on top, I just looked a horrible cake-y mess.

I don't think I'll be buying this product again, as I need a lighter coverage and the line doesn't really cater for my skin tone anyway.

PROS: Hides blemishes reasonably well
Affordable price
Would probably work well with oily skin?

CONS: Thick, cake-y consistency
Lack of variety of shades
Cheap packaging with an unhygenic wand applicator

Top Rated Collection 2000 Products