Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

Great product! A big advantage is the price. It is quite inexpensive and of very good quality. Comes in a simple plastic packaging which is transparent, so it makes it possible to see how much product is left. The applicator is a wand with a spongy end which is quite easy to use. I prefer to dot the product on the back of the hand though for sanitary reasons. Comes in a few shades. I own shade Light #2 which is good for under eye areas all year round and perfect form my blemishes in winter when I am lighter (W: NW20; S: NW25). The texture is somewhat thin which I like since it goes on smooth and thin yet providing very good coverage. I believe, it is water based. Goes well on top of my water based foundations as well as directly onto the skin. The concealer is quite long lasting, but you will have to slightly set it with some powder.
No drawbacks at all, so I will be repurchasing.

on 5/22/2013 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm coming to the end of the tube now, and I don't think I'd repurchase. For one thing, I find that the concealer oxidises and goes quite orange after I apply it. I also find that it has an unnatural finish and it's obvious that I'm wearing concealer. It doesn't blend well with my foundation and I find it slightly greasy. The packaging is also a bit of a 'mare - the writing on the side comes off on your hands, leaving them all black and ink stained!

I only give it three because it's highly affordable and seems to work well for everyone else! Perhaps it's just my nasty skin.

Overall this item was very good with coverage as I have very dark under eye circles. However, I do find this product to be slightly heavy and it does not leave a natural finish, it is totally noticeable you have it on! However this product does stay on for a very long time and it's a great price!

on 5/17/2013 11:17:00 AM

This is my HG concealer. I use it under my eyes, on blemishes, just wherever I need to conceal. It works AMAZING.
First, I found it quite hard to work with because it dries fast, and is a bit hard to blend out - but I got used to it, and now use it everyday.
I have really dark circles, but this covers it. Would recommend to anyone. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!

on 5/16/2013 4:44:00 AM

I love this concealer for the odd blemish. Very good quality and I usually choose high end (nars shiseido mac bobby brown etc) but will choose this every time now.
Thank you for helping me choose this makeup alley viewers wouldn't have thought to use this otherwise x

I was so sceptical about this, an amazing concealer for 4.19?! I tried it and its fabulous, you have to work with it quite quickly because it dries really fast but it covers amazingly without having to use alot of product. The only things i really dislike about this product are the fact i noticed it had set into my fine lines and that it had caked a fair bit. This has equal if not better coverage than so many leading high end brands. Also finally i have very dark purple circles and it didn't cover them fully, i needed to build this product (which made it cakey) or use another concealer with it.

on 5/14/2013 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

On my 6th tube of this :-) absolutely love it. Great for concealing and also highlighting the under eye area. Won't use anything else. My hg concealer for sure

on 5/10/2013 4:50:00 PM

All the hype about this on the blogging and YouTube world made me go and buy this.. I must admit, the concealer itself is worth it and the shade I got (Light 2) is perfect for my skin. I use it on top of my foundation in places where I may have blemishes, spots or bags under my eyes and it definitely makes a difference. But...I notice it doesn't last all day or even after a couple of hours and when applied to no-makeup skin, it's harder to apply. Not that the packaging is amazingly important but the letters and design have simply vanished after about a week or two of usage, or maybe I'm just using it too much! I have re-purchased this twice now, so I think I will be sticking with it until something else crops up..

on 4/28/2013 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've just started using this a few days ago, having just finished my Rimmel Match Perfection concealer. The first time I used this I found it cakey and kind of dry but after I realized it was really pigmented and I only needed very little of it, it became my favourite concealer to mask my acne/acne scars and superrrrr dark undereye circles. Not only does it cover the blemishes almost completely, it is also very long lasting, as the name suggests. It is probably the only concealer that I've ever tried still looks as fresh as when it was first applied after a 10 hour work day. I took one star off however, because it can be a biiiiiiit drying, so do remember to moisturize well before application.

My favourite way to apply this is with the Sigma P80 Precision Flat brush, which I use to stipple the concealer over whatever spots I intend to cover. I use the medium shade for my NC25-30 skin, which is a great match. I will keep rebuying it when it runs out.

on 4/27/2013 11:21:00 AM

I'm pretty sure this is responsible for me breaking out recently. Normally I have some whiteheads and blackheads, but rarely get like full on red, painful bumps unless I've been an idiot and picked at my skin. I've been using this concealer over quite large areas of skin which were looking red and uneven, with mineral power on top, and my skin has just deteriorated. I've got loads more whiteheads, and for the past week I've had a new red, inflamed bumps literally every day. The first few were around the top of my forehead which made me suspicious hair products were to blame, but the newest ones are on my cheeks and chin. I'm going to have to wear this tomorrow because I can't go to uni looking like I do, but I've ordered another product and I can't wait to switch.