July 30, 2014 | 1853 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This concealer has very good coverage considering I have pimples all over my face! It's almost like wearing foundation! So when I wore this and then my foundation/powder on top, my skin looked flawless!! And I've never had that before! The only downside to this is that I got a shade too light and whenever I use it, it makes me look like I'm gonna be sick any second because it's really pale!! But my foundation gives me a bit more colour. This concealer is a very good price too at 4 so ou can't really go wrong with this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Belle145

I've been using this concealer in Dark 4 and I really like it. It has very good coverage and the best thing about it is it's dirt cheap! It only costs 3.50 and for the coverage it gives that's amazing. It does tend to crease but for the price I can put up with that. The colour range isn't great either but it is a drug store brand so you can't expect too many shades I guess. It has a dome applicator which I quite like but the writing on the packaging tends to fade after a while so it ends up looking a bit grubby! Still I would definitely purchase this if you want a full coverage concealer, for this price you can definitely afford to!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the lightest shade it's the best concealer I have ever used its thick and creamy and covers spots and dark circles perfectly

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by genyem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer easy to use, hides my dark circles,Very smooth consistancy and cheap the only thing I didn't like about it was that after 4 hrs it would start to crease so I started using too faced eye primer under my eye and hey presto worked like magic!!!For the price u can't go wrong

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by gabrielledx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This concealer has earned its place as being one of the best UK Drugstore products. I must say that Collection 2000 was one of those brands that I bought because I couldn't afford anything else when I was slightly younger. It wasn't a luxurious brand and in my opinion, it was slightly garish. I started using this concealer around 2 years ago because I had heard good reviews about the product and it was pale enough for me (a rare occurrence whenever I shop at local drugstores). It's had a place in my makeup bag ever since. I always go back to it and tend to compare any other concealer purchases to it. The coverage is heavy and you need to blend quick. The packaging isn't great and can leak. You get what you pay for with the packaging, but the product is quality. I always powder over and can get a good 10 hours out of it. I highly recommend this to fair to medium skintones who aren't looking for an investment but something that does the job well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by ShannonEmily123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great coverage. Does crease around the eye area but that happens with every over concealers on the market really. It isn't drying and it isn't greasy on my oily skin. It lasts around 3-4 hours without a primer on my skin. Overall it's a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Hana7991

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product after seeing many of my favourite beauty gurus use it, in their YouTube videos. I didn t really need a new concealer, but after realising it was only 4.19, I didn't think it would hurt to try. I got it in medium (I'm nc30), so the colour is perfect as long as I haven't got a tan. I use it under my eyes, and on the apples of my cheeks (slight redness) and blend in with a real techniques pointed foundation brush, and it gives of such a healthy glowing look, also in photos. I have combination skin, and this stays put. I would definitely buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by pashmeash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i reckon the hype about this concealer is pretty well founded. unfortunately i got it in the lightest colour (fair) which is incredibly pink-based, but i'm sure with the right shade this stuff would be spot on (at the moment i just mix it with a bit of my foundation to match it all up a bit better).

i think it has great coverage, easily blendable, and isn't drying on my blemishes/scarring/hyperpigmentation. however, because my skin is on the whole extremely dry, i can't use this under my eyes. it does crease on me a bit and gets a bit flakey - but that's the case with 99% of concealers. but as a face concealer, this is great and is super super cheap (<$10 on ebay including shipping).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by alsturner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have suffered from dark circles for years. This is possibly the best under-eye concealer available. It gives perfect cover so my eyes look refreshed and not surrounded by a dark shadow. I also use on the tops of my cheeks as a highlighter if I cant be bothered to use some of my more expensive highlighter products. Works really well covering redness, and came in very handy on holiday when I forgot to apply sun cream to my nose and ended up looking like Rudolph. Covers spots well too. All round a great product!
Cons: The black design on the tube rubs off quite quickly and can stain fingers, so try not to hold it/keep it in a warm environment for long.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by RPforever

I have hereditary dark circles, and finding the perfect concealer has turned into a bit of an obsession with me. I bought this concealer after hearing good things about it; I didn't hesitate to pick it up as it was very cheap! Normally I find drug-store concealers don't work for me at all- they are thin, drying or cakey. However this concealer I have re-purchased over and over. It's a nice consistency, quite thick and the lasting power is great! It reminds me of Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer which I have used before however it is much more expensive and I actually prefer the Collection 2000 concealer as I find it doesn't dry out my under-eye circles and it doesn't cake which I found the Estee Lauder one did!
The colour range isn't great with only 3 shades, I am number 2 and don't think their is a colour to suit dark skin tones or very fair skin tones which is a huge let down. The concealer can also be a bit on the orange side but it's not a problem as I use a lighter concealer on top which acts as a highlight. I do use it on blemishes however have to be careful as it can look cakey very quickly! The packaging is as expected considering the price, it has a sponge tip applicator and I use my fingers to blend it in, however the black printing rubs off almost immediately and when the product is full it can leak out the sides when screwing the lid back on.
Having said this I would definitely recommend this product, the advantages definitely outweigh the disadvantages. will be using for a long time to come.