April 20, 2014 | 1409 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by frckls

I am around NC30/Tarte SO TM Agent 010/NARS TM 'Alaska'. I got this in Medium. My skin is combination-oily as it tends to get a wee shiny on the T-zone. I have leftover reddish acne marks on both my cheeks and chin, and dark circles.

I have to say I LOVE this stuff. This applies really opaque and has full coverage. Despite that, this is not cakey at all. Sometimes a bit flakey under the eyes if I don't moisturize and even it out well.

For undereyes, I apply under TM/foundie. For acnemarks, I apply on top of TM/foundie. If I contour my face (thus setting the concealer on the cheeks), this stays the whole day. If not, I at least get a good 8-hours staying power out of it, maybe more.

I think it can even be worn alone, as long as set out with transluscent powder. My skintone isn't that good to do that, tho.

Will DEFINITELY repurchase!!

====UPDATE====
After a while, I find this way too opaque and too heavy coverage for my taste. It also gives off white cast on my skin and undereyes, especially since I am now more to NC35 in shade. I find my Lucy Minerals to be best to conceal although the packaging is not as handy. I don't even think to try the Dark shade. Swapping this off.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by darkcrystal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a frequent visitor of MUA but this is the first time i have ever loved something so much that i felt the need to write a review!
I have paper white skin which means every imperfection shows up on my face. My biggest problem is that my skin is translucent, so my under eye area is always very blue and NOTHING (laura mercier, bobbi brown, mac ect.) has managed to have a noticable difference and usually just highlights the problem making my eyes look a mess.
I heard rave reviews for this and at 4 thought i had nothing to lose. I got this in the lightest shade which is only a touch darker than my skin and ofcourse it didn't completely cover my dark circles (that would take a miracle) but it did neutralise the blue under my eyes and really illuminate/brighten my eye area. i couldn't believe it! very very happy and i've never been one to care about packaging!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Nikkicheri

I ordered this concealer off ebay because after all the great reviews I was dying to try it. It is my perfect shade and it does wonders for my dark circles :) It lasts longer than any other concealer I have used in the past. I will def buy thing again, wish it was available in the states.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Lazza91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is amazing! It covers blemishes and dark circles and lasts all day and at 4.19 it is an absolute steal. Go and get it nowww!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpObsessionxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This concealer is a godsend! For 4.19 it is an absolute bargain! This covers everything and anything! I have really bad acne scarring from a year ago or so and nothing would cover it. This does! And lasts all day. It completely gets rid of dark circcles and brightens and covers them. If you haven't already got this definately go and pick it up! The shade range isn't great but they do a shade that is perfect for me, and it is quite easy to find a shade because your concealer should always be lighter than your foundation(if using under your eyes). You get a lot of product in the tube, however the dofut applicator doesn't get right to the bottom of the tube. This is the reason I am giving this 4 lippies, because there is quite a lot of product wasted. Overall this is my favourite concealer, it could just do with a packaging update.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by rhilings

I LOVE this concealer. After trying out so many different products to cover my acne scars and dark circles I'm kicking myself for being a make up snob for so long and not trying this sooner! Yes, it's Collection 2000, but trust me when I say this is a fantastic concealer.
Pros:
Creamy texture, dries to a lovely matte finish.
Super super blendable.
Cheap.
You get a lot in a tube.
Lasts all day (when set with powder)

Cons:
Range of shades - I have a very pale skin tone so not a problem for me, but there's not a huge choice and sadly darker skin tones aren't catered for.
Packaging - leaves a lot to be desired, the wand doesn't reach all the way into the bottom of the tube so there's always loads left when you think you've run out!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by wongo2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I liked it but it didn't actually correct the discolouration under my eyes. It's basically a very light foundation in my view. I think it gives a very ashy look to my under eyes. I would love it more if it had a bit of a peachy colour rather than it just being a light skin colour. Btw I bought it in fair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by queenofsparkle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer! It covers up imperfections and under-eye circles. AND its really cheap! The writing on the tube does rub off really quickly but other than that I can't fault it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 6:21:00 AM More reviews by RadiantShadows

GOOD: I seriously did not realize how important a good concealer was until I found one :) covers spots very well without being clumpy, extremely easy to apply and miraculously, gives me an even skin tone when applied to red patches.A great base for a foundation with excellent coverage!

BAD :One thing I will say is use it with a good primer or moisturizer to ensure it goes on smoothly but I would suggest that for all concealers so not really a criticism.

COST: 4.99 from boots

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by BarcelonaTSP

I was messing around with my sister in laws make up while I was babysitting. She usually buys high end brands and when I found this cheap and cheerful brand I was surprised. I gave it a try and was even more surprised by the finish, very matte without being dry or cakey, gives a real polished but natural look. With or without a primer this concealer has a wonderful, dewy look.
I have to add, that I hadn't used concealer since I was a teenager so if I say its the best concealer I've used... that probably doesn't have much weight behind it! Back then I remember using heavy, sticky stuff that came in pots, it felt greasy, smelt terrible and caked horribly on acne.
My only complaints are that it only lasts on my oily areas for about 6 hours and not 16 (still pretty good). And that it doesn't come in enough shades (only 3) I tried the shade Fair and it was really pale. I use Light and that is a bit yellowish but when using foundation or a powder as well it doesn't show so much. I'd like a version of the Light shade with a pink rather than yellow undertone.
All in all, a really great product for the price and I'll definitely re-purchase.