October 24, 2014 | 1048 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by hootie2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have had issues with lots of products not lasting on my skin. This disappears on me quickly. I have light and its a good color match for nw/nc 15. Too bad my skin eats it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by dtormon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I love this concealer! It's creamy but not too thick. It covers really well and does last a good while. I also use it as a corrector for my undereyes (the shade I bought is not light enough for an undereye concealer). It's also inexpensive. Glad I bought two while I was in Ireland because you can't get this in America!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by ajohnta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this concealer, it covers so well and still remains natural - and for the price you simply can't beat it!! I have repurchased this a few times already, over my previous high end concealers - thats how much I like this product. Reccommend!

***HERE'S A TIP TO STOP THE WRITING RUBBING OFF***
- as soon as you get it, coat the tube in a thin layer of clear nail varnish and viola!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by jdanskin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealer, but for spots and redness, not for under eye circles. It is creamy and sinks in well and matches my very fair skin well. It stays put but is easy to top up if needs be. The packaging is okay but the ink on the bottle on mine has completely gone! This is fine now, but at first I was finding black ink all over my hands which was less than amazing. However, for the quality of this affordable concealer it's a small price to pay. I will buy this over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 7:51:00 AM More reviews by kristina93

This a great concealer, I use it for under eyes and blemishes. Works amazingly and I will always repurchase it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Elleeae

I love this product, it covers even the darkest of dark circles, blemishes and spots, its a life saver!, and even if you do not have the right shade it blends in extremelly well!, my holy grail concealer, cheap cheap concealer for a great coverage, only downside is the shade range, it features in fair, light, medium and dark, so i suggest trying the concealer out in store before buying to miss buying the wrong colour

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is as good as it gets at the drug store. Dosen't crease, reasonable selection of colours and it lasts.Some are compairing it to ELDW and I understand this, but the EL one has spf , something this is lacking in.Every little bit of sunscreen helps, so I'd buy the EL one before this but at the price of the collection 2OOO, its worth having in your make up bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by SoCalNanny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish this was more accessible in the US because I love this stuff! I received this from a friend (from Ireland) and used it every day until it mysteriously vanished? (I own several concealers-what are the chances this ONE gets lost/misplaced). I'm already planning to get a replacement ASAP!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been wanting to try this concealer for ages based on all the hype and positive reviews. Sadly this product isn't available in Canada, but I was able to purchase it on eBay for under $10 from a UK seller. I bought the shade 'fair' and it's a fabulous match to my complexion (MAC NC15) as it's neutral with a slight yellow undertone. Texture is creamy, blends nicely, and dries super quick to a matte finish. Coverage for me is around medium, but buildable to full. Works awesome to conceal and cover spots and redness on the face, but under the eyes for my dark circles I'm not to crazy about it. Under my eyes it does conceal and love the matte finish, but looks too dry and cakey despite prepping and moisturizing. Personally I have a tonne of concealers in my stash that conceal redness/spots and this will not be an item I'd repurchase for that purpose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by jootje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great concealer. It reminds me a bit of ELDW consistency and coverage wise. It has very good coverage. It comes out a bit creamy but then it 'sets'. You shouldn't use too much otherwise it'll get cakey, but because of the good coverage you don't need to use much anyway. A little goes a long way and it does a great job of concealing my very bad dark circles. It also lasts all day. I'm not too sure if it would be best for people with dry under eye skin though. I'd recommend Rimmel Match Perfection for that.
Besides the good coverage and lasting power, another thing I like about this product is the shade range. I have fair skin and the lightest shade of everything is usually a good match for me. But I know there are many people who are even paler than me, so the lightest shade of many products would still be to dark for them. I was surprised to find out that for this product the lightest shade was actually too light for me, so I needed to get the second lightest shade (no 2). I guess what I'm saying is that if you have really pale skin and products are usually too dark for you, you might have luck with this one. The lighest shade is really very light.
Overall I think this is a great product with great coverage, lasting power and a good shade range. The price is a steal. Highly recommend.