December 20, 2014 | 1433 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Cork

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2004 3:08:00 PM More reviews by pyroxene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An average brown. You could probably find something similar in another line, but I got it because I am a MAC junky. I don't use it on my eyes, because I prefer something with more shimmer, but I use this to fill in my light strawberry blond eyebrows every day. When I run out I will repurchsae, just for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2004 7:35:00 PM More reviews by tkdgodess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OK it's boring brown, but its the perfect neutral brown for my dark brown eyes and hair. Blends well, bought it with shroom. Great staple product. Wore with a black e/s liner the other day and got lots of compliments. Best "average" brown ever!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2003 6:39:00 AM More reviews by li1babe

Nice basic color. Plain packaging. Returned it though b/c the quality isn't great. With the money I spent, I expected better. Drugstore quality. I think I'll search for a similar color in Stila or Shu.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2003 4:55:00 AM More reviews by linda123

This is a very basic warm brown. This is one of my shadows I use when I donīt want to feel "to made up". Corc is one of my favorite e/s. Like using this with Juxt on lid.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2003 11:41:00 AM More reviews by spiceychild

I use this to tone down the puffiness of my eyelids, and to make "deepen" the crease. Very subtle nude. I alternate between this and Smut for this purpose. I like this one but I'm sure there're many other similar colours. This is a very commonplace colour. Texture is good though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2003 4:12:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have medium brown hair with blonde highlights now and this is good for filling in my brows, nothing really pretty or unique just good enough for filling in my brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2003 12:13:00 AM More reviews by lilahh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the perfect brow color for me. I'm an MMM/GGG with black hair (brown highlights). I've been using this to fill in my brows for about the last 9 years!!! Whoa! I've gone through about 3 pots and I'm on my 4th. (Can you tell I don't wear make-up much?) Well, I'm wearing *lots* more since joining MUA!

Anyhow, this is the best matte medium/deep brown shade. A nice natural tone. No "clown" look. People are usually surprised to find out I fill in my brows. (That's a good thing.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2003 7:16:00 AM More reviews by devilzwind

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very naturally pretty shade, Cork is perfect when you don't want to look "done" but you are. Cork also shows the best of MAC's quality.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2003 2:37:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC shadow. It's a nice, tame, matte, light golden brown shade; I use it daily as a base shadow (C4). It's perfect for "natural" days-- it definitely improves your eyes yet only you know it's there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2003 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice, very basic light golden brown with no shimmer. It worked well for a neutral look on my medium MAC C4 skin. It's great, but boring!