April 16, 2014 | 906 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Cork

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2003 12:13:00 AM More reviews by lilahh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the perfect brow color for me. I'm an MMM/GGG with black hair (brown highlights). I've been using this to fill in my brows for about the last 9 years!!! Whoa! I've gone through about 3 pots and I'm on my 4th. (Can you tell I don't wear make-up much?) Well, I'm wearing *lots* more since joining MUA!

Anyhow, this is the best matte medium/deep brown shade. A nice natural tone. No "clown" look. People are usually surprised to find out I fill in my brows. (That's a good thing.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2003 7:16:00 AM More reviews by devilzwind

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very naturally pretty shade, Cork is perfect when you don't want to look "done" but you are. Cork also shows the best of MAC's quality.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2003 2:37:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC shadow. It's a nice, tame, matte, light golden brown shade; I use it daily as a base shadow (C4). It's perfect for "natural" days-- it definitely improves your eyes yet only you know it's there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2003 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice, very basic light golden brown with no shimmer. It worked well for a neutral look on my medium MAC C4 skin. It's great, but boring!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2003 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good solid brown with gold in it and no shimmer. Goes and stays on well wet or dry. Good liner and brow color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2002 1:41:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this shade for my eyebrows, especially when i over tweeze this eyeshadow always comes through as an eyebrow powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2002 10:49:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

Very simple opaque rich brown with no shimmer at all. This would be great to use in the crease, for brows, or as a liner. Very versatile. Yet another winner from MAC.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 9:47:00 AM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Perfect golden brown colour for me to use on my brows. Love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2002 5:31:00 PM More reviews by aelissam

I use this as an everyday eye shadow. Its a subtle brown and it really brings out my blue eyes. Lasts all day!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2002 10:00:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I have Cork in the "Skinflicks" set. I like the entire set overall, and each individual color as well. This is a very light brown matte color. I've also used it to color my brows (when my hair was close to this color)!