July 29, 2014 | 2060 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Cork

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2003 4:55:00 AM More reviews by linda123

This is a very basic warm brown. This is one of my shadows I use when I donīt want to feel "to made up". Corc is one of my favorite e/s. Like using this with Juxt on lid.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2003 11:41:00 AM More reviews by spiceychild

I use this to tone down the puffiness of my eyelids, and to make "deepen" the crease. Very subtle nude. I alternate between this and Smut for this purpose. I like this one but I'm sure there're many other similar colours. This is a very commonplace colour. Texture is good though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2003 4:12:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have medium brown hair with blonde highlights now and this is good for filling in my brows, nothing really pretty or unique just good enough for filling in my brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2003 12:13:00 AM More reviews by lilahh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the perfect brow color for me. I'm an MMM/GGG with black hair (brown highlights). I've been using this to fill in my brows for about the last 9 years!!! Whoa! I've gone through about 3 pots and I'm on my 4th. (Can you tell I don't wear make-up much?) Well, I'm wearing *lots* more since joining MUA!

Anyhow, this is the best matte medium/deep brown shade. A nice natural tone. No "clown" look. People are usually surprised to find out I fill in my brows. (That's a good thing.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2003 7:16:00 AM More reviews by devilzwind

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very naturally pretty shade, Cork is perfect when you don't want to look "done" but you are. Cork also shows the best of MAC's quality.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2003 2:37:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC shadow. It's a nice, tame, matte, light golden brown shade; I use it daily as a base shadow (C4). It's perfect for "natural" days-- it definitely improves your eyes yet only you know it's there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2003 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice, very basic light golden brown with no shimmer. It worked well for a neutral look on my medium MAC C4 skin. It's great, but boring!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2003 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good solid brown with gold in it and no shimmer. Goes and stays on well wet or dry. Good liner and brow color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2002 1:41:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this shade for my eyebrows, especially when i over tweeze this eyeshadow always comes through as an eyebrow powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2002 10:49:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

Very simple opaque rich brown with no shimmer at all. This would be great to use in the crease, for brows, or as a liner. Very versatile. Yet another winner from MAC.