MAC Satin - Cork

4.5

on 8/18/2004 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use Cork everyday as a base for all of my other shadows. There is nothing to this shade but the light tannish brown. It's so worth the $13 for me because it's so hard to find neutrals for my DDD skin.

Nothing special about this color but I still find it as a staple in my case. I tend to wear a lot of bright colors on my lid so it provides a good balance.

on 5/24/2004 3:08:00 PM

An average brown. You could probably find something similar in another line, but I got it because I am a MAC junky. I don't use it on my eyes, because I prefer something with more shimmer, but I use this to fill in my light strawberry blond eyebrows every day. When I run out I will repurchsae, just for that.

on 2/10/2004 7:35:00 PM

OK it's boring brown, but its the perfect neutral brown for my dark brown eyes and hair. Blends well, bought it with shroom. Great staple product. Wore with a black e/s liner the other day and got lots of compliments. Best "average" brown ever!

on 7/16/2003 6:39:00 AM

Nice basic color. Plain packaging. Returned it though b/c the quality isn't great. With the money I spent, I expected better. Drugstore quality. I think I'll search for a similar color in Stila or Shu.

on 7/14/2003 4:55:00 AM

This is a very basic warm brown. This is one of my shadows I use when I donīt want to feel "to made up". Corc is one of my favorite e/s. Like using this with Juxt on lid.

on 7/8/2003 11:41:00 AM

I use this to tone down the puffiness of my eyelids, and to make "deepen" the crease. Very subtle nude. I alternate between this and Smut for this purpose. I like this one but I'm sure there're many other similar colours. This is a very commonplace colour. Texture is good though.

I have medium brown hair with blonde highlights now and this is good for filling in my brows, nothing really pretty or unique just good enough for filling in my brows.

on 7/2/2003 12:13:00 AM

This is the perfect brow color for me. I'm an MMM/GGG with black hair (brown highlights). I've been using this to fill in my brows for about the last 9 years!!! Whoa! I've gone through about 3 pots and I'm on my 4th. (Can you tell I don't wear make-up much?) Well, I'm wearing *lots* more since joining MUA!

Anyhow, this is the best matte medium/deep brown shade. A nice natural tone. No "clown" look. People are usually surprised to find out I fill in my brows. (That's a good thing.)

on 5/31/2003 7:16:00 AM

A very naturally pretty shade, Cork is perfect when you don't want to look "done" but you are. Cork also shows the best of MAC's quality.

Top Rated MAC Products