E.L.F. Studio Blush - Pink Passion

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

I love love love this blush! i love the colour, the packaging, all :D

on 2/14/2011 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Extremely pigmented. The shade is a neon pink when I swatch it on the hand but on my face it looks rather reddish pink. This color of this blush is longer lasting than the Candid Coral blush.

on 1/26/2011 6:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this blush! It is very scary when you first look at it because it is basically neon pink. You would think this would be the tackiest color (think Mimi from the Drew Carey show) but once it is on, it gives a beautiful pink flush to the cheeks.. and that is hard for me to achieve. Because I have such fair skin, most blush colors are too dark on me and end up looking a little muddy or brownish, especially by the end of the day.. not what I want from a blush! This does just the trick and it is dirt cheap... I paid $3 for it on eyeslipsface.com.

on 1/20/2011 8:03:00 AM

This blush looks bright bright pink in the packaging but it's fairly sheer once applied. I liked the color on my light skin tone at first, but I noticed that after several attempts to use this blush, it looked quite blotchy on my skin as I blend it out. I don't have this problem with other matte blushes. The blush isn't long lasting either as it disappears by the end of the day.

on 1/16/2011 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This blush is impressive. The color is an intense bubblegum pink that, when applied with a very light hand can lend an innocent flush. I feel like the lasting power isn't amazing, but not terrible for $3. ELF hit it spot on with the packaging. Their studio line is basically the same price as Wet 'n' Wild, and half as much as L'oreal or Revlon, but generally nicer looking in my opinion. Nice blush, but nothing too special.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Price: 3.00 (BP)
Size: About the same as a NARS blush
Packaging: Sleek, Slick and High End Looking. Small mirror inside for touch ups. Easy to wipe clean.
Product Consictency: I love the feel of this powder its silky to touch and distributes onto the skin and blends very well.
Product Application: really girls you NEED a LIGHT touch with this stuff, it is HIGHLY pigmented i made the mistake the day i recieved it off swirl my brush in heavily and slapping it on my cheek. 4 Words "Hi Krusty The Clown!" so a light touch tap off the excess and swirl it up your cheek from the apple so the colour fades upto your temple.
Product Appearance: A beautiful light flush. Very natural when applied well, but with a hint of cheeky barbie pink.
Overall: 4/5 this product can get a little chalky on the skin but i find a spritz of MAC Fix+ Spray on top helps combat this. I LOVE the pigmentation and colour it really is a very beautiful flushed look to the skin.
Repurchase? Yes!!!

on 12/5/2010 6:26:00 AM

This is a great blush...lasting power and pigment are good.For the price cannot be beat!

on 11/22/2010 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I'm completely obsessed with this blush! It's the EXACT color my cheeks look when they're naturally very flushed. I was worried the hot pink color would be too intense, but it suits me perfectly. I really feel like this color would look pretty & natural on any skintone. This is amazing quality blush for only $3!

on 11/15/2010 2:22:00 PM

I love this blush and I would buy it over and over!

I am pale and red headed, although I dye it that way, so I though i'd give this blush a try. It goes on great and it last a very long time.
Love it, and for only 3 dollars?! :D

on 11/1/2010 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this barbie pink matte bubblegum blush. The reason is Im about NC40 and a dull complexion. all the other pink blushes makes it look like I have rosacea but this is sweet and youthful. Over my foundation, this really adds color to my skin. It is matte with no shimmer so it needs quite a bit of blending, but for buying this at half price $1.50 (can you believe it), Im not complaining. Even at $3 I highly recommend it. EDIT: the staying power is pretty crappy on this blush, midday it fades to nonexistant.

Popular Blush Products