E.L.F. Studio Blush - Pink Passion

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

on 1/20/2011 8:03:00 AM

This blush looks bright bright pink in the packaging but it's fairly sheer once applied. I liked the color on my light skin tone at first, but I noticed that after several attempts to use this blush, it looked quite blotchy on my skin as I blend it out. I don't have this problem with other matte blushes. The blush isn't long lasting either as it disappears by the end of the day.

on 1/16/2011 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This blush is impressive. The color is an intense bubblegum pink that, when applied with a very light hand can lend an innocent flush. I feel like the lasting power isn't amazing, but not terrible for $3. ELF hit it spot on with the packaging. Their studio line is basically the same price as Wet 'n' Wild, and half as much as L'oreal or Revlon, but generally nicer looking in my opinion. Nice blush, but nothing too special.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Price: 3.00 (BP)
Size: About the same as a NARS blush
Packaging: Sleek, Slick and High End Looking. Small mirror inside for touch ups. Easy to wipe clean.
Product Consictency: I love the feel of this powder its silky to touch and distributes onto the skin and blends very well.
Product Application: really girls you NEED a LIGHT touch with this stuff, it is HIGHLY pigmented i made the mistake the day i recieved it off swirl my brush in heavily and slapping it on my cheek. 4 Words "Hi Krusty The Clown!" so a light touch tap off the excess and swirl it up your cheek from the apple so the colour fades upto your temple.
Product Appearance: A beautiful light flush. Very natural when applied well, but with a hint of cheeky barbie pink.
Overall: 4/5 this product can get a little chalky on the skin but i find a spritz of MAC Fix+ Spray on top helps combat this. I LOVE the pigmentation and colour it really is a very beautiful flushed look to the skin.
Repurchase? Yes!!!

on 12/5/2010 6:26:00 AM

This is a great blush...lasting power and pigment are good.For the price cannot be beat!

on 11/22/2010 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I'm completely obsessed with this blush! It's the EXACT color my cheeks look when they're naturally very flushed. I was worried the hot pink color would be too intense, but it suits me perfectly. I really feel like this color would look pretty & natural on any skintone. This is amazing quality blush for only $3!

on 11/15/2010 2:22:00 PM

I love this blush and I would buy it over and over!

I am pale and red headed, although I dye it that way, so I though i'd give this blush a try. It goes on great and it last a very long time.
Love it, and for only 3 dollars?! :D

on 11/1/2010 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this barbie pink matte bubblegum blush. The reason is Im about NC40 and a dull complexion. all the other pink blushes makes it look like I have rosacea but this is sweet and youthful. Over my foundation, this really adds color to my skin. It is matte with no shimmer so it needs quite a bit of blending, but for buying this at half price $1.50 (can you believe it), Im not complaining. Even at $3 I highly recommend it. EDIT: the staying power is pretty crappy on this blush, midday it fades to nonexistant.

on 10/19/2010 10:59:00 AM

This makes a really pretty and very inexpensive dupe for NARS Desire blush. After lemming Desire for so long, I thought rather than shelling out the 19.50 for NARS I will try ELF first...I have this ELF one and then swatched it on my wrist, before going into Space NK and swatching Desire next to it. Now I must admit they are not 100% the same. Desire is a tiny tiny bit darker, but this is only slightly noticeable side by side.

This ELF blush is really pigmented and is so pretty. It wore for about 8 hours on top of my MAC Pro Longwear foundation. I think that is very good for such a cheap blush. Its also matte, which is good if your worried about looking like a 15 year old/ pores looking more noticeable etc.

The compact is about the same size as NARS and is similar in shape to NARS but its easier to clean and doesnt have that "sticky" feel that the NARS ones have. I like it, and it has a tiny but useful mirror in the compact too.

The texture is not extremely smooth (like the Nars blushes) but its also not bad at all. The colour is super nice and it wears nicely so that is what matters to me.

It brightens up my face and I really like it...Its rapidly becoming one of my faves and that says something as I am blush addict and I rarely wear the same blush for a few days in a row - but I have been with this since getting it!

I think if your lemming Desire like I was, you will not be dissappointed with this. It might have the super fine texture that Nars has but colour wise - save yourself some considerable pennies and try the ELF one first.

By the way, it seems a lot of the ELF Studio blushes are NARS dupes so check them (and the reviews) out if there are other Nars blushes you are after.

I see people are comparing this to NYX Pinky (which I have too) - now they are not that similar (to me anyways). Pinky is more of a fuschia colour, where as Pink Passion is more "pink". I think Pink Passion is easier to wear and will suit more skin tones than Pinky (which I love).

I am SO glad I didnt shell out for Desire after getting this and I will most definately re-purchase...

For reference I am NC35, with dark hair and brown eyes.

I hope this review helped.

on 10/12/2010 9:19:00 PM

I love this blush! It gives me a quick flush! It is matte and bubble gumish pink:) I am a NW25 and this looks pretty ok one me. Very natural. But please apply with light hand to avoid looking like a clown. ELF studio blushes ROCKS!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

i love this blush!!!! i was looking for pink blush but couldnt find a non sparkley one... =( then i stumbled upon this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!! the color is perfect, my friends tease me about my "barbie blush" now....hehehe... =)