E.L.F. Studio Blush - Pink Passion

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

my new favorite blush! it gives the perfect pink flush on my medium skin tone. it looks really intimidating in the pan because it is so bright, but if you use a light hand and blend it in it looks fabulous!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I own many many products from elf but this is my absolute favorite. It gives my cheeks a very girlish flush and compliments my fair skin so well.

I am in LOVE with this blush!!! I bought this a while ago when it first came out but, I hardly every used it because I am a blush freak and have so many that I just did not come around to using this one yet...However, when I was packing my makeup bag for vacation, I threw this blush in there and let me tell you, it was the best thing I could have ever done!! It is so pretty and gives my cheeks the prettiest pink glow, it's amazing! Even my boyfriend said to me..."your cheeks look so pretty today, so nice and pink" lol I was like wow! and to add to that, it lasted all day long! I was very highly impressed with this product and will continue using it.

I love love love this blush! i love the colour, the packaging, all :D

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Extremely pigmented. The shade is a neon pink when I swatch it on the hand but on my face it looks rather reddish pink. This color of this blush is longer lasting than the Candid Coral blush.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this blush! It is very scary when you first look at it because it is basically neon pink. You would think this would be the tackiest color (think Mimi from the Drew Carey show) but once it is on, it gives a beautiful pink flush to the cheeks.. and that is hard for me to achieve. Because I have such fair skin, most blush colors are too dark on me and end up looking a little muddy or brownish, especially by the end of the day.. not what I want from a blush! This does just the trick and it is dirt cheap... I paid $3 for it on eyeslipsface.com.

This blush looks bright bright pink in the packaging but it's fairly sheer once applied. I liked the color on my light skin tone at first, but I noticed that after several attempts to use this blush, it looked quite blotchy on my skin as I blend it out. I don't have this problem with other matte blushes. The blush isn't long lasting either as it disappears by the end of the day.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This blush is impressive. The color is an intense bubblegum pink that, when applied with a very light hand can lend an innocent flush. I feel like the lasting power isn't amazing, but not terrible for $3. ELF hit it spot on with the packaging. Their studio line is basically the same price as Wet 'n' Wild, and half as much as L'oreal or Revlon, but generally nicer looking in my opinion. Nice blush, but nothing too special.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Price: 3.00 (BP)
Size: About the same as a NARS blush
Packaging: Sleek, Slick and High End Looking. Small mirror inside for touch ups. Easy to wipe clean.
Product Consictency: I love the feel of this powder its silky to touch and distributes onto the skin and blends very well.
Product Application: really girls you NEED a LIGHT touch with this stuff, it is HIGHLY pigmented i made the mistake the day i recieved it off swirl my brush in heavily and slapping it on my cheek. 4 Words "Hi Krusty The Clown!" so a light touch tap off the excess and swirl it up your cheek from the apple so the colour fades upto your temple.
Product Appearance: A beautiful light flush. Very natural when applied well, but with a hint of cheeky barbie pink.
Overall: 4/5 this product can get a little chalky on the skin but i find a spritz of MAC Fix+ Spray on top helps combat this. I LOVE the pigmentation and colour it really is a very beautiful flushed look to the skin.
Repurchase? Yes!!!

This is a great blush...lasting power and pigment are good.For the price cannot be beat!