October 25, 2014 | 1757 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 6:35:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great color, but I think it's best on fair skin. I'm on the tan side, and it's a bit much, a little too cool for my skin tone. As with all E.L.F blushes, a bit on the powdery/chalky side, which I'm not a huge fan of. Don't think I'll repurchase. For the price, it's a good buy, but eh.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by tatsudoshi65

I love this blush! I use this blush everyday. It doesn't transfer to your cheeks super pigmented, but considering the color I think that's a good thing. Its buildable though and for my skin tone, it looks amazing. I especially like that it's a make blush, but if you're interested in a more shimmery alternative I recommend Tickled Pink, by ELF's Studio Line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wonderful pink blush. I was expecting it to be a bit more pigmented, but it is still wonderful. It's a very pretty pink color. It looks very bright in the pan, but it goes on as a light pink, and it gives you a natural pink flush. As others have said, it gives you a sweet innocent look. It is just slightly chalky, but I don't mind that at all. I can use a few swipes of this blush and still not look over the top. It's buildable, but can also be natural looking. I love the elf studio line, and this one is just another great example. On my light-medium Asian skin, it does not show up as cool toned, but just a nice, pink flush. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by umyeah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this blush!.... In the pan it looks very scary. I thought.. oh no...barbie pink and chalky! Great!.. I can use it for Halloween and go as an eighties groupie!.... BUT I was totally amazed at how it applied. It gave me a very natural flush and brighten my face right up. It is a nice pink without being over the top. Yes I would buy it again and again! Love the packaging and the price tag!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm really picky about blush but I had to get this because of the color. I am so glad I did. It is absolutely gorgeous. My friend has NYX Pinky, to me it's not the same. The closest thing I had to compare it with , and it's no comparison, is Pink Swoon which is lighter, even in the pan, swatched side by side Pink Swoon looks like it has a bit of plum undertone so much so that It looked like Mocha in comparison. Pink Passion is not decidedly cool, it's just pink, like a softer, slightly lighter but still bright powdered version of NYX l/s in Narcissus but so much prettier (I don't like Narcissus). It's not powdery, it's not chalky, it's not shocking- atleast on NW25 skin- it's just so soft and beautiful. It actually looks natural, it's such a soft color which was so unexpected I thought it would be shocking. I LOVE IT! I'm getting back ups and if it does wear off quickly I won't care- I'll just keep touching it up which is amazing to me sice that's what I'm so picky about- I hate blush that wears off but this color is so worth every future touch up.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Ihavequestions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is seriously about the sweetest, cutest blush I've ever worn. Even my husband commented on how I looked as soon as he saw me with it on. I don't really think this is a dupe for Nyx's Pinky, which I also have and love. Pinky is MUCH darker and brighter IMO.This is quite cool toned, but lighter and just gives a much sweeter, more innocent look. I also don't think this is as pigmented as Pinky but that may be because it is lighter. It's darling --- I actually plan to buy backups, I don't have anything quite like this.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by MelanieNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this blush. It really looks pretty on my fair, cool toned skin. It has quickly become one of my work morning favorites- no fuss, no muss- just a beautiful pink clean look!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by nezinka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this blush together with another new pink shade from the stuido line (can't recall the name but it has a lot of shimmer to it). The blush is bright bubblegum pink and is exact dupe for NYX Pinky(but of course I did not know that).
I had purchased the ELF one when there was 50% off and for $1.50 I cannot really complain. Nice colour payoff, okay staying power (definitely needs touchup by the end of the day) and the packaging is okay. However it does not really work well with yellow undertones, or at least that's the way I feel.
I wanted to get Pinky for the longest time based on the rave reviews here and I finally did. Then I went back home and I looked at both blushes and I was like...damn exact same colour-bright pink, cool toned, matte that does not overall work too well with my skin.

Overall for the price it's a good buy and I am sure it will look amazing on some girls
EDIT: I have to admit after doing swatches that Pink Passion is more pink and bubblegumish than Pinky and is not at all a dupe for it:) However, on my skin they look almost identical, hence the comparison.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by PaperAlias

This is is a very bright, matte, cool Barbie-esque pink blush. At first, I thought this color was kind of intimidating, since it looks very bright in the pan. I'm usually drawn to pale pinks, corals, and neutral blushes. But I was feeling kind of adventurous and thought I'd give it a try.

I really like ELF's Studio blushes. The colors are pretty pigmented and buildable. With "Pink Passion," you can apply with a light hand for a very subtle pink flush, or continue to layer for a more dramatic, fun evening look.

There's no noticeable smell. I've also found that this stays put for quite a while when set with a finishing powder (I have oily skin), so it does last for most of the day. The packaging is very NARS-esque. Sleek matte black plastic. Does not come with a brush, but it does have a little mirror on the inside and there's a little window on the cover so you can easily see what color it is before you open it. Very convenient.

Overall, I highly recommend it if you're looking for a fun-colored inexpensive blush. Would repurchase!