July 24, 2014 | 2029 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by mengandmimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After seeing the unconventional shape of the lipbalm I decided to buy it to try it out. I love the cute shape and the yummy smell of this lip balm, but the problem is that it does not stay on my lips for long, not even 30 minutes. I have to reapply so often that I decided I'm just going to stick with my tried and true jack black lip balm. If you have constant chapped lips and need a good lip balm, don't buy this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by lychee28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you want something pretty and the new "it" item, buy it, if you want something practical, don't buy it.
The only thing I can think positive about this item, it taste really good, but that's not the point of a lip balm! Not unless you want your mate to lick your lips over and over.
This doesn't do a good job of keep my lips soft, infact, I keep licking it off even by talking that my lips feel even more dry than before I applied it. The smell at first was a bit sickening, but I got used to it.
I have dry lips and I tend to put some on before applying lipcolor. Eos lip balm did not let me do so!
If you want a good lip balm, stick to your carmex!

This item is good when you want to show the people around you "Look I have the latest craze in Hollywood," and "Look at the cute little ball...Ohhh! It's lip balm," other than that...NOT WORTH IT!

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by gymnst25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip balm. its is truly amazing. it smells like lemon candy and the texture is amazing. i used to use burt's bees but it was so waxy! this lip balm is so smooth and i love the shape its adorable! other reviews have said that it doesn't moisturize but IT DOESS! my lips used to be rough and now they are soooo smoooothhh!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by EveAmaranthe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I now have these in lemon drop and summer fruit. Out of the two I definitely prefer the latter, but that doesn't mean this one isn't lovely on its own.

It smells and tastes wonderful, like orangeade with a hint of lemon. It's also very moisturizing, I don't go anywhere without it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by camilla8

I have to admit the smell of the lemon is divine...reminds me of Lemonheads candy which i love...and all together it is a neat little lip balm. But...it's not really moisturzing at all...and that woudl be the only purpose for me using this...so I won't buy again. :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a total sucker for cute packaging so when I saw this at Ulta I had to get it. This isn't terrible but it isn't great either. My lips are extremely dry, left over from a course of Accutane several years ago. This just doesn't cut it for me, especially during the winter. It also breaks me out in little blackheads around my lips (gross, I know). What I really like about it is that it is super easy to find in the far reaches of my purse and it tastes really good--exactly like a lemon drop. I won't repurchase because for lip balm with sunscreen I prefer SoftLips. It's much more moisturizing and has a higher SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Makeuplover143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this today and i could not be more in love!
its perfect! the packaging,smell,taste, and overall the way it heals my lips. i also love how it clicks to close so theres no mess. I was eyeing this product for awhile, so glad i spent the money to get it! definatley worth it and i will be buying another one..tommorow!(:

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by moomoofarm101

I love this. I originally got it because the packaging was so adorable, and I am SO glad I did. It smells amazing. Like a lemon creamsickle. And it tastes good too. Not that I eat it, but if I lick my lips it is yummy. It moisturized my lips well and it was very easy to apply. The packaging is very durable and comfortable to hold. It's almost soft with a matte finish. Overall a great product. I will most definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by sheenab

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

As a Burt's Bees addict, I have found it hard to break out of the BB lip balm cycle for years... until I discovered the EOS Lemon Drop. It smells divine, like a whipped lemon cream pie, and slicking it over your lips gives perfect coverage and moisture.

Love the round packaging, because I can find it in my bag with ease.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it! It smells so yummy.

EDIT- after a while of using it, the smell got toooo sweet. I think I threw it away when it was around 1/2 or 3/4 used up. Wouldn't repurchase.