eos Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

3.5

Active ingredients: Homosalate 8.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%, Octocrylene 2.75%. Inactive ingredients: Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D’abeille), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Component of Natural Flavor.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This doesn't make my lips ultra soft like my Nivea Kiss of Moisture. What I do love is how the ball rolls around my lips. The application goes on like perfection! So innovative! I wish cosmetic companies would come up with new packing that is sleek, modern, and fun like this one. It does make for a nice base for lipsticks. I do find it a tad drying in the long run. It's okay, but not great. It was fun to try one time. I won't buy more in future. I will stick to Nivea

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The package is cute, but its so annoying that you cannot use all of the product, since it falls through the holes in the bottom, and you cannot get is out.

It dint make my lips dry, but I didn't really feel that it moisturized them eighter.

The smell is awesome. Its smells like the FOX- candy, and it tastes like it too!

I also like that it has SPF, even tough i would wish it could have been higher protection.

I like the smell and the fact that it has spf but the formula is different from the other spheres. It's lighter and slicker. Great for applying but it doesn't last long.

I love the smell, and the lip balm itself is amazing.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got a set of 3 of these for Christmas and bought a 4th flavor on my own. This one is by far my favorite! Super soft, easy to apply, great scent. Couldn't ask for more!

yay! I love this! Not the most moisturizing but my lips aren't dry. I would straight up buy this just for the scent. It's such a true lemon scent omg. yum. It's so easy to apply, and I have this one, the summer fruit one, and the orange tangerine one and this one is the smoothest and creamiest.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Once again I've fallen for gimmicky packaging. The product is a decent lip balm -- feels good going on, smells good and lasts. The only thing I wonder about is how the product is going to "wear down" as I use it -- I'm afraid I'm going to end up with a shape that will make application difficult. The way I'm currently applying it, I think the product will end up flat after awhile. This is one balm you can't stick in your back pocket! It's okay, but I still keep going back to Strawberry or Cherry Chapstick.

My first impression of this product was "cute!!!". So I really wanted to love this product. I gave it a fair week of use as I did for all other products, and it did nothing but dry my lips out.

I was only impressed with the SPF 15 (which doesn't seem that uncommon in lip balms nowadays anyway), but not at all with its function. When I applied it for the first time, it would not glide on smoothly like your average lip balm. It felt like there were tiny grainy particles. Huge turn off. I thought heck, if it works, I'm not going to complain.

Well, it didn't. It would sit on my lips like a layer of film that never seemed to absorb. Instead, my lips would feel really irritated, so I would keep biting it, licking it, touching it, and just anything to get rid of the feeling that there's something sitting on my lips.

Tossed it out and will not be purchasing, again. Still searching for a stick alternative of my favorite Blistex's DCT pot, which I'm trying to find an alternative of since I find it really non-hygenic!

i love this product! it is the only lip balm product i use. i like it much better than chapstick. the packaging is adorable & so unique. the taste is fresh & lively, as the smell is. it runs about $3 at walmart, which is where i purchased mine. this is the first flavor i purchased & i'm just about ready to finish off my first sphere, but i have already purchased my second of this flavor as well as the summer fruit flavor. the only downside to it whatsoever is the fact that it is semi-difficult to find. but i would recommend this product without a doubt. it's my go-to lip product of all time.

This was the first EOS lip balm that I bought. I LOVE it. It smells very refreshing and was great at moisturizing my lips. As long as I resisted the urge to lick my lips, this balm did stay on for a few hours. Packaging is a bit bulky, but it sure is cute. I bought summer fruit after this and I didn't think it was as good this one. So, as soon as my summer fruit one is finished, I will go out and buy this one again.

Popular Lip Treatments