August 21, 2014 | 1005 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by tintedlove

The color of this is very unflattering. It's quite grey and powdery. I don't know what magic they use to make these rollerballs always so cold. The roller with no concealer is perfect because you can liberally roller it under your eyes. It feels really nice and the cold plus the caffeine will make your eyes less puffy. I have very, very dark circles, and the awkwardness of this concealer only makes them stand out more. On the other hand, the roller without concealer depuffs and brightens a bit without making me look sickly. If you want good coverage for undereyes, use the depuffing roller plus a better concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by sarahjade17

Expensive yes, but worth the money- and mind you that's coming from a cheap skate! Although this caffeine containing concealer is supposed to reduce eye puffiness I don't find it does this- however, it is called anti-dark circles- and it does a great job at this. So all is forgiven. If you find under your eyes look a bit grey and dull in the morning, whip some of this on before your makeup routine. It instantly gives you a bit of a pep!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by irvinjon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

THE BEST UNDER EYE CONCEALER! its very natural looking and will never be cakey its so awesome that I can trow all my Concelear just for this amazing stuff. very nice to spend $16 for this!! Youll love it im telling you!! Its the best for me

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by autumnsylver

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This doesn't really do anything for me. It covers my dark circles a tiny bit, but they're still glaringly obvious. It doesn't work as a treatment, and doesn't work as a concealer. (It's way too thin to cover anything). I don't really know what the point of this product is.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Chineseve

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It has great coverage, but feels very light! I use it everyday to brighten my undereye area.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Taralovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to just use this and leave everything else. I love this so much. I used to have dark circles because i studied till late at night. After, i tried this i fell in love with the concealer. It gives such amazing coverage and it leaves your under eye area quite near flawless. I recommend this for people who have dark circles under their eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by hira2010

This product is fairly good. It does help conceal your dark circles very well, especially considering that I have very dark circles. However, it will not diminish your dark circles. It will just conceal them as long you are wearing it. I also like the fact that the concealer can blend into many skin colors, and you don't have to look for hours to find the perfect color for your skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by sarahmcqueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very dark circles. This doesn't cover them at all. The light shade just made my circles look REALLY ashy (even my husband asked why I had "put grey stuff" under my eyes!), and medium was too dark. It also exaggerated every little fine line under my eyes. I tried it over my Bobbi Brown corrector but it looked horrible. As a last ditch attempt I tried to use it as a highlighter on the bridge of my nose and cheekbones instead, as it does seem to have some sort of brightening quality to it, but it broke me out after a few days.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Kkate142

This product is kind of expensive for drugstore and the results aren't completely SHOCKING.It works but I still have to put more concealer or a smidgen of foundation over it to completely cover my dark circles.And yes, I do get about 9 hours of sleep each night.I also am not a big fan of the packaging either, if you store it horizontally (which is easiest) Some product will leak in to the lid wasting some of the prouct making a mess.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i could not get this to work for me, it is not for very pale skin tones, even in the lightest shade, it looked weird, too yellow and too dark, i tried to get this to work with some lighter powder placed over it, but that exaggerated my fine lines , im sure this would work on someone with a more medium skin tone, but for me, im almost translucent, will not be using again, i gave it to my daughter, shes am more normal skin tone, no dark circles but i thought she could try it as a concealer