July 31, 2014 | 1795 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by autumnsylver

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This doesn't really do anything for me. It covers my dark circles a tiny bit, but they're still glaringly obvious. It doesn't work as a treatment, and doesn't work as a concealer. (It's way too thin to cover anything). I don't really know what the point of this product is.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Chineseve

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It has great coverage, but feels very light! I use it everyday to brighten my undereye area.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Taralovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to just use this and leave everything else. I love this so much. I used to have dark circles because i studied till late at night. After, i tried this i fell in love with the concealer. It gives such amazing coverage and it leaves your under eye area quite near flawless. I recommend this for people who have dark circles under their eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by hira2010

This product is fairly good. It does help conceal your dark circles very well, especially considering that I have very dark circles. However, it will not diminish your dark circles. It will just conceal them as long you are wearing it. I also like the fact that the concealer can blend into many skin colors, and you don't have to look for hours to find the perfect color for your skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by sarahmcqueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very dark circles. This doesn't cover them at all. The light shade just made my circles look REALLY ashy (even my husband asked why I had "put grey stuff" under my eyes!), and medium was too dark. It also exaggerated every little fine line under my eyes. I tried it over my Bobbi Brown corrector but it looked horrible. As a last ditch attempt I tried to use it as a highlighter on the bridge of my nose and cheekbones instead, as it does seem to have some sort of brightening quality to it, but it broke me out after a few days.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Kkate142

This product is kind of expensive for drugstore and the results aren't completely SHOCKING.It works but I still have to put more concealer or a smidgen of foundation over it to completely cover my dark circles.And yes, I do get about 9 hours of sleep each night.I also am not a big fan of the packaging either, if you store it horizontally (which is easiest) Some product will leak in to the lid wasting some of the prouct making a mess.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i could not get this to work for me, it is not for very pale skin tones, even in the lightest shade, it looked weird, too yellow and too dark, i tried to get this to work with some lighter powder placed over it, but that exaggerated my fine lines , im sure this would work on someone with a more medium skin tone, but for me, im almost translucent, will not be using again, i gave it to my daughter, shes am more normal skin tone, no dark circles but i thought she could try it as a concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by gracymacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this. so easy to apply. just roll and blend, then set with powder. i don't have super dark circles but if i haven't gotten sleep it's noticeable. this is my solution. just two swipes and i look rested. i have a pretty light makeup routine and this is a new part. i don't wear foundation and this doesn't look super obvious and once blended with my ring finger, it's seamless. i also like to use it at the corners of my nose where it's a bit dark and red, really brightens my face up. would buy again (but it lasts forever) NC30 for reference

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by nconfer90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a rather sheer concealer however it covers what needs covered. I am very pleased with it. The top of it can kinda leak into the cap which seems like a waste of product but not a huge deal. It doesn't crease or cake up under your eyes. I use it as an all over concealer actually, for acne blemishes and all and its worked well for me thus far.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by glitters1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow this product is great. I have always had dark circles, whether I get a ton of sleep or not. When I apply this, it has a cooling effect, due to the roller ball. It is perfect for those who don't want to put a ton of effort into their makeup. It blends beautifully and looks so natural. I use it everyday as a concealer. The tint is "sheer" but it actually covers quite well. It is also perfect for those who don't like a ton of face products because you don't need to make it look good with foundation and powder. I wish it was a tad cheaper, but the price is not that bad for the amount of product. Overall, I LOVE it :)