April 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by HelloKittyHun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hmmmm Well I really liked this product myself. It got off all my makeup and it made my skin feel refreshed not dried out and it even made my skin a little more dewy looking afterwords. I didn't break out from these and they smell fresh. It didn't sting that much like how the other reviewers are saying Idk. I have sensitive skin so I find it rather gentle enough on my skin. I used it on my eyes, and it stung FAINTLY but nothing that wasn't tolerable. I like the cute cucumber packaging and 30 towelettes for $7 wasn't too bad of a deal. I will be repurchasing once I run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by greengoblin

I have been using face towelettes to remove my makeup for a really long time.
What I really like about these ones is that they dont leave a slick layer of oil on your face like the others. They remove makeup pretty well and have a nice refreshing cooling effect when applied to the face. I use it on days that I wear no makeup as well since it does a pretty good job of removing all the dirt from the face. They are in the same price range as other towelettes in the market. I do like the little lid on top, although I still store them in a little box.
The only thing that I did notice about these are that they are not as good at removing water-proof mascara. I sometimes can see a very slight dark shadow under my eyes.

But overall it is a good product. I will continue to repurchase and would recommend to any skin type.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by kris1818

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I picked these up because I liked the idea that they were wipes that were mostly natural and organic. They take make up off okay. I have acne prone skin but I wouldn't say sensitive and these really burn and were actually pretty painful. It actually felt like when you burn yourself with a hot pan or hair iron. Tossing these.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought these after my mac wipes started to burn and irritated my eyes leaving them red, burning, itchy, and swollen :-O not very becoming, lol but I really do like these wipes, they remove my makeup just as well as the mac ones but are gentle and the actual wipe is larger then the mac ones so that's a plus! I will continue to use these, they work really well, get the job done and the cucumber smell is soothing, to me at least :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by mrskittypepper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

These towelettes remove makeup VERY well, and I did like them until they started making me break out. At first I though it was something else so I stopped everything except my normal routine and my face cleared up, so I started to add stuff back in starting with the towelettes only and I sadly broke out again. i would give it a rating of one BUT since it takes off makeup really well I gave it a two. A friend of mine who doesn't have as sensitive/acne prone skin as me also broke out from using these wipes. I really wanted to like this product ;(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are the most amazing wipes I have ever used! I first bought them because I needed something to wipe my face with after I finished exercising and I fell in love with them! They make your face feel so fresh and cleansed after using them! They also work wonders with removing makeup. I just purchased another package of these on ebay yesterday and I am never going to stop.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by gloryoh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been looking for the perfect makeup remover wipes and I'm pretty sure I have found them. These are the best I have ever tried. What I love about them is that they don't sting my eyes at all which was a problem with some other ones I had tried from Olay. I don't mind the smell of cucumbers, I think its a very refreshing scent. I would definitely repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by EllieVanilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my HG product! I have tried many face wipes and some did the job, but I was looking for a natural brand and something with no harsh smells. I purchased these with high hopes and I love these!

The performance: It definitely removes your make-up with one towelette. It also removes mascara and eyeliner with a breeze.
The smell: Yes there is a scent, slightly fresh cucumber like scent.
Packaging: It is packaged like tissues, where you pull one at a time out. Sometimes will pull more, but just stuff them back in. They also never dry out!
The cons: Well I do have 1 con, if I use it to much around my eyes, they get irritated.. but I find not rubbing so hard helps.

Overall I do recommend this product. I love it and I am done testing out make-up remover towelettes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by uncutxmarie

These are pretty good, but the reason I wanted them was to remove eye makeup. They really sting around the eyes! They're still pretty good for use on the face. They smell nice, and the packaging is very smart! They are almost all natural, so that is a definite plus! This would work for some people, but not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by NewMagneticWonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not a towelettes kind of girl by any means, but I am glad that I purchased these. Usually, I remove my makeup at the end of the day with just plain ol' soap and water, then a few drops of jojoba oil for both the moisturizing and the stubborn stuff. I picked these up during a recent run through Target, though, hoping to find something that I could keep in my bedside drawer. I work weird hours, and sometimes I just come home and plop in bed without hardly even changing into my pajamas. After settling in, I really can't be bothered to get back up and clean my face. I needed something that required really, really minimal effort. These fit the bill. The packaging is great - I can't see these drying out any time soon. I also love the scent. It's right up my alley. The things that I don't like about these are more or less the same things that I don't like about towelettes in general. They're kind of wasteful, vastly more expensive than my standard routine, and they can produce this odd, uncomfortable warming sensation when used around my eyes. I really don't like that warmness around the eyes, but it's not a deal breaker, mostly because I'm not aware of another mostly-natural makeup remover towelette available. I will probably repurchase.