July 29, 2014 | 1903 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by rastaxcore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a few travel sized packets of these when I saw them on sale at Target, I really like them for my purposes. I wash my face first but there's almost always a little residue if I've been wearing eye makeup, so I use these as a final sweep before I put on any skincare products. The smell is subtle but nice and I haven't had any irritation at all. These probably aren't nearly strong enough to take off more than makeup remnants so it may not be the best choice for everyone. I like 'em though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by lbuffalino4

I am inlove with these wipes! I have a lot of trouble finding products I like and I can definatly say I will be buying these again. I think the best part is they are resonably priced. $5.99 for a pack of 30 is a good deal to me. These wipes really make my face feel refreshed when I need a pick me up and the scent of sweet cucumbers is really soothing. I have not experienced any type of burn. I also think the packaging is pretty cute. I want to try the Yes to Cucumbers face mask next!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by kbrand

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG makeup remover/cleanser. As I've said in other reviews, I've significantly paired down my skincare routine to only a few products. I use the towelettes to remove makeup and when I need to freshen up after a workout (or just a dirty day).

I have acne and rosacea-prone skin and this doesn't burn, sting or otherwise irritate my skin. They have a mild scent. I've used them around my eyes without any irritation either. They definitely don't moisturize or do anything other than clean and freshen. If you're prone to dry skin, definitely use a moisturizer afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2011 7:31:00 AM More reviews by ilovescrabble

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Didn't tingle or burn at all, they smell really good and get off my makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by christinaalv

I really wanted to love this product!! I was so excited to find organic face wipes to remove my make up. And, the packaging is so practical with the plastic closures. It also smells so nice. However, if I wipe my face a lot with it, it burns! Especially in the eye area. Besides that, I feel I get a good clean and the wipes are so big I can use them twice, half for each use. I will repurchase until I find a better organic alternative. Maybe the Neutrogena Naturals line should come out with some!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by lieske

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like other reviewers here said. IT BURNS!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by mbquinn33

I have mixed feelings about these. I wanted to like them a lot, but I feel like they are just so so. The first few times I used them, I did notice that they burned my face. No redness but I did feel a burning sensation. Went away pretty quickly. After the first few times, they don't burn anymore and I do like that they aren't drying on my skin at all, but when it comes to removing my eye makeup, I feel like it takes a long time to get everything off, more than with other removers I have used. All in all for a quick cleanse they are great but for removing ALL your makeup, I think there are better products out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by maryannarmrz

I used these wipes for the first time. Within a minute my face started to tingle, then it turned to a burning feeling. My face was bright red. I kept splashing cold water on it, and it still burned. It took a half hour for the burn to go away; however, my face is still red an hour later. I called the customer service number immediately, and they were so unhelpful. Since I didn't buy it online, they said they couldn't add a comment to a ticket, and no one else had ever complained. They also said that I couldn't email the company because it will go straight to the same customer service people that only deal with online orders. The only thing I could do was write to them. I will never buy any of their products. Not only did it burn my face, but the company is unhelpful and ignores obvious problems.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

I picked up the little 10 pack from ulta because I usually forget makeup wipes when i head to the gym so this little pack looked perfect. It took off all my makeup without leaving that sticky feeling. It didn't burn or sting. The smell is pretty good as well. I will buy the regular size pack next time.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by makeupkaty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was turned onto these by several YouTube ladies. They have given them glowing reviews, so I decided to try them. I had been using them for about one week, when something changed. I really liked them at first, but then it started burning my entire face; not just my eye area. It felt as if I had pure acid on my face! Once they started to burn my face, I rinsed my face immediately with cool water (which normally rinsing doesn't need to occur) but was left with a beet red face. Definitely won't be repurchasing. And even may be a little weary of purchasing more towelettes from the Yes To... line.