April 24, 2014 | 1924 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Coral Reef [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by katyd316

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like seriously, could there be a better lip gloss for summer? I had originally just bought Peach Petal because I thought Coral Reef was going to be way to orange on me. I love Peach Petal, then one day...bam, I wanted Coral Reef. I had to go to 6 different stores to find it, but Ulta was the winner. Man, am I SO glad I got this. It is such a gorgeous coral color that totally brightens up my face (NC20). I love the consistencies of the Super Lustrous glosses. These and BE Buxom are my faves. I like to layer this gloss over MAC's Pink Fish tinted lip conditioner and it's a gorgeous summer lip. I think I am going to reapply right now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just got this in a swap, and was a little worried it would be too orange on me (fair skin w/ pink undertones). However, it turned out to be a very wearable shade of pink-peach when applied lightly. It is much more pigmented than some of my other SL lip glosses, so if I use a lot I can build the color up to the same color in the tube. But I like to use a small amount for a more natural look. It fulfills my need for a true peach colored lip gloss (Life's a Peach, though one of my favorites, is more tawny and not as peachy as I would like). The formula is just as nice as my other SL, decent staying power and only a faint vanilla taste and smell. Oh, and this one has no sparkle at all in it. I hope Revlon considers making this color a part of the permanent line, because it is so wearable and fulfills a niche in the line. I would really like to find Pink Pop as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by purpleicefairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Ulta on sale for $4.99, a steal if you ask me. First off, I love the packaging--I read on someone's blog it's Chanel meets Dior, and funnily enough that is literally true (check out their lipgloss tubes and you'll see!). My biggest gripe with drugstore lip products is the tacky packaging; they make me feel like I'm 15 again playing around with inexpensive makeup, and I'm embarrassed to pull them out of my purse to reapply. Love that it's sleek and classy looking. The color is quite nice--not too bright, but has enough pigmentation to show up on my pigmented lips. However it comes off quite pinkish on me instead of coral. The formula is smooth and shiny, but not thick or sticky. I wish it wasn't quite so milky looking, but I appreciate that it has no shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by dafyophi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great. It has a nice texture, good pigmentation and a doe-foot applicator, which I prefer. It was also $6. It's an all-around winner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by wagashi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

GLORIOUS! I'm so glad I bought into the hype. I've been into bright lipsticks this summer but I wanted something I could put on at work without looking in a mirror. People on the MU board had been raving about this and I love the Colorburst lipstick in Coral so I picked this up. It was pouring outside so I was stuck in the drug store so I went back in to use a mirror and put this on. GORGEOUS! I love this color, it's a lot less bright than it looks in the tube but it gives just the right amount of pop. It's a very flattering creamy and peachy coral color. It's very smooth and not too sticky, but it lasts decently on your lips because of the pigment. I can't imagine who this color wouldn't look flattering on, love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

I had to get this because it's a special summer collection and I saw youtube gurus reviewing about. I hesitated at first but since it's already mid-summer and this product is probably going to be off the shelf soon, I thought why not.
    It looks very bright on the tube. The formula itself is creamy. But I find it not as pigmented, it requires 2-3 coats to fully conceal my natural lip color. Shiny and not too sticky. Lasts about an hour.
    Makes my lips luscious. Definitely summer-friendly as it pops your face with color.
    Check it out as it only costs $6

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really good lip gloss at a really good price. The color is a deep coral that is perfect for summer. The gloss isn't at all sticky and has great staying power. Really good buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by xraaachael

This is a great milky coral on my lips. My lips are pretty pigmented. Looks great on my skin tone as well. Very creamy and feels great when applied. My only complaint is that it can get streaky on my lips, if that makes sense :P But overall, great product that I've wanted for a long time and I'm happy that I finally purchased it (:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Pandacakes03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love all of Revlon's lip products, but this is my FAVORITE lip gloss color in the entire world of makeup. It goes on so smoothly and doesn't give you that sticky-gloss feel. I apply it over a chapstick so that probably helps. It stays on for a very long time until you end up eating and lick your lips. It goes perfect with pretty much any eye makeup look. I like the fact that you can either wear this lightly or build it up to make it brighter and more bold. Packaging is traditional, it would be cool if they made it a little cuter since it is a summer limited edition collection -- maybe a different color top or something. Price is not bad, typical for a Revlon lipgloss. Cheaper at target/walmart than CVS. I wish it wasn't limited edition because if I don't find one to buy as a backup, I'm going to be very sad when I run out of this baby :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by kikihony

wow! i heard so much about this, and never had chance to buy. a week ago i found this in target and got it. love this! best lipgloss i ever got. peach coral perfectly suits me. love it w/ peach blush. it gives me all that natural summer look i wanted!