October 2, 2014 | 1450 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Tpvance

Where can I buy this product? Thanks in advance.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by marisolantela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you aim for a medium coverage, semi-matte, oil-free and radiance-enhancing foundation, your quest is over: this is the one.

I must confess that at first I was a bit worried that my usual oil-free requirement was not mentioned, but there was no reason for it - works just as fine (or even better!) as all the explicitly oil-free foundations I've used so far. Its consistency is not overly thick, nor too runny, but more like a balance of both which I find particularly suitable for combination skin, as it would make the dry parts look more moisturized without accentuating too much the dewiness of the shiny area (typically, your t-zone).
My skin is overall oily, not combination, but Healthy Mix is doing a great job with it too. I'm happy that I bought it in wintertime, since it provides a little more moist that has been very helpful with the cold weather by boosting the skin's radiance in a very natural way, not at all cakey. It is very easy to spread, glides gently with the brush and blends in very quickly. Another bonus is the freshly awaken look it leaves after you put it on, so beautiful that sometimes I don't even feel the urge of putting on some concealer. Of course, I never skip loose powdering my face to help the make up to set, but that's how oily skin works.
All summed up and presented in a clever and hygienic container (a plastic pump bottle) equals one of the best purchases I've ever made. Worth every penny.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by annkelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is the bomb! Leaves my sensitive, acne-prone, oily skin looking smooth and radiant, and dewy. It blends in to the skin instantly. I can work it in in seconds with either fingers or a brush and even with my super-magnifying mirror I can't see it on my skin. Coverage is light to medium, so I do have to take extra care with concealing, especially around my eyes. It lasts all day, and more importantly, looks good all day (I've never had so many compliments on my skin!). It never gets flaky or blotchy. My only quibble: No SPF. Other than that, it's nothing short of totally fabulous.

Sadly, Healthy Mix is too dewy for my oily skin in really humid weather, even with a mattifier underneath, so I won't be able to use it in the warmer months. I'll miss it!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by DarkMia1

This ir really great foundation.I think this is realy better then Dior and Chanel,( I tried many of expensive foundations) , I strongly recommend buy this foundation before trying something more expensive :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by serrabird

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG. This is the foundation that reinstated my confidence in the wonders of drugstore makeup and started a whole new love affair with affordable foundations. I am a NC30 with golden undertones and 53 is a perfect match. (In the summer months, I get very tanned so I gradually change to 55 and even 58 at my darkest. All of them are perfect, seamless matches.) Although I have combination skin that can get shiny around my T zone, I find Healthy Mix stays on beautifully and doesn't get patchy or shiny. I apply it with whatever comes handy that day, a BeautyBlender, Boots No.17 foundation brush, Sigma F80 or 84 or plain fingers and although all of them yield different coverage, the end result is always a unified, seamless, glowing complexion. I would say it has medium to full coverage and you need to start with a really small amount and build up as necessary, otherwise it tends to weigh down the skin a bit. I found that BeautyBlender and Sigma F84 give the most flawless yet natural looking coverage. I usually set it with Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Real Sand and just love, love the result. Recently I switched to Healthy Mix Serum for daily use, which is also a truly amazing product and will review that as well.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyntaylar

This is a great foundation. its my go to foundation , it never lets me down and i always feel flawless and radiant. (i always set with powder so i get a matte finish ) it last through out the day ( not as flawless as when you put it on , but still pretty good ) makes my skill look awake and healthy . doesnt patch , doesnt slide, doesnt cause breakouts , im a 52 (maybe a little light ) but i love it! the only con which is why i didnt get a 5/5 is because to me it eels a little heavy when i first pu it on, it doesnt look cakey but it feels like it for the first hour or so, but setting it with a powder really helps that feeling.
defiantly will repurchase even tho over hear in australia its $32 i LOVE IT! recommended definatly !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

First and foremost, I absolutely love the way this foundation makes my face feel and look A little goes a long way. It glides on and blends really well. I have gotten so many compliments when using it. HOWEVER, my skin does not like it! I have started to breakout on my chin. I'm hoping it is hormonal. So I'm going to lay off to let my skin calm down and try again. I will update. That being said, if your skin is not prone to breakouts (like mine) I would highly recommend it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by OhSophia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Alright. I have to say I'm liking this foundation - good value and fine coverage, blends like a dream and the smell is also delicious - overall, it's quite a joy to use this foundation.

Anyhow, since it's winter, my skin gets really dry, and in my case this foundation tends to highlight the dryness. Luckily sometimes I can use it with moisturiser and it looks great - but that's occasionally.
The second problem is 51 is still just slightly too dark for me when it has settled down on my skin.

Briefly said, I can't wait to try this at summer when my skin isn't dry and I've got a slight tan (I really do not get golden brown! Just enought that 51 is excellent match).

It's great foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

First of all I have to make it clear that I have been using the Revlon Colorstay for the past 5 years and I have only tried 4-5 other foundations but I have always gone back to Revlon in the end because I just love the colour range and the staying power.

Having said that I heard a lot of great reviews about this foundation so I decided to buy the colours 52 and 53. The foundation is great. It lasts for a long time (since I have oily skin I knew that it wouldn't last the 16h it promised but 7-8 hours is still good enough for me)
52 matches my winter skin perfectly whereas with the Revlon foundation I need to mix Sand Beige with a darker shade to match my skin tone.
It also blends really nicely and doesn't feel heavy on your face.
The coverage is buildable and you get medium to full coverage giving me a dewy finish.

What I don't like about this foundation is the smell but it doesn't bother me too much. Another downside is that it is a little drying because even though I have oily skin during winter time I get dry patches and the foundation settles into the dry parts of my skin so I need to make sure that I pay attention to moisturise my skin properly before applying this foundation.

Overall I am very pleased with the foundation and I recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Longnailsbiglashes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Don't understand the hype on this product. I would understand why people with dry skin would do wonders however anyone with oily skin STAY AWAY . I have given it many goes over 2 months, with and without setting powders, strays etc best primers it still smears after a few hours and oxidises bad. Flower perfection is way better then this any day.