December 19, 2014 | 1630 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by copperfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation on a buy one get one free offer. I really like the finish of the foundation. I apply it with my fingers. I use the shade 57, as soon as I apply it appears a bit too bronze for my skin but within a few minutes the foundation just sort of blends into my skin and really gives it a very good finish or glow you may say. I really am in love with this foundation and would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by racheljeffrey

This is by far my favourite foundation I own!! I have been using it for nearly 3 months now and I would definitely repurchase it again and again and again! It is a very reasonable price for the quantity and quality of the product. It applies very well to my skin and stays put all day! I have nothing but positive comments for this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by yudaliz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I live in the US and purchased this foundation blindly through amazon.uk. One thing I know is that you cant never go wrong with uk's drugstore cosmetics they are beyond excellent. Fortunately, the shade I ordered matched me PERFECTLY and the package it's just so neat, the only thing I'm not crazy about is the scent (cant describe it) but its ok it doesnt stay on yout skin. I have combo skin, this foundation glides on great, blends beautifully and it gives a dewey finish but its not full coverage, almost a medium after 2 pumps which is a lot of product. Once you set with powder your good to go, HOWEVER this doesnt not last on me more than 5 or 6 hours it melts right off which is wierd given that this product claims to give 16 hrs. I would compare its texture to my neutrogena healthy skin because they apply very similar but neutrogena stays on me all day. Over all it was a good price, I paid £9 plus shipping I still like it, I guess i will have to use it for daily routines since I try to keep it natural when I go to work, or maybe during the winter when I'm more dry it will stay longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by iamcharms

I HATE BOURJOIS FOR DISCONTINUING THIS AMAAAZING PRODUCT!
its such a shame that bourjois healthy mix foundation is unavailable now ...
It was the best foundation I have used, After the bottle finished i went and purchased the worst foundation ever---Revlon colorstay 24hr (24hr looking ugly) Its not a great foundation- I was planning to buy bourjois healthy mix foundation again ... looked in boots, superdrug ect and it wasnt online, checked in stores wasnt there -- it was replaced by healthy mix foundation radiance reveal - tried it in store ---ewww --- you might aswell wear a veerrryy sheer tinted moisturizer .. the coverage for the original healthy mix was semi-matte , medium-full coverage -- made my skin like a babys butt, it wasss awesome

hatte you bourjois!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by GlamourMagnet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After reading reviews online I decided to bite the bullet and go ahead with buying Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum. I am in love with the bourjois blushers so expected good delivery.
The serum remindes me a lot of a BB cream, the texture is fine, provides a thin medium coverage and seems to brighten my whole complexion.
I love the fruity smell but this may be off putting for some. I actually use this foundation on my legs when heading off for a night out because it makes them look so flawless, even and soft (sounds strange, but try it!!)
It was quite pricy in Australia ($30) and after previously living in the UK i know it is a lot cheaper there so was a bit peeved.

All in all this is a great product and is now one of my make up bag staples!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by MilenaBR

Excellent foundation! One of the best I've ever tried. Light texture/feel and medium coverage (buildable to heavy medium), which is my ideal king of foundation. Very blendable. Dries quickly to a satin natural matte finish. Does not oxidize, lasts around 6-7 hours on me, holds the oil in my t-zone pretty well, smells deliciously fruity and gentle (the smells disappears in a couple of minutes). Shade 54 is a perfect match for my NC30-35 skin (the closest match I ever got in a foundation).
I love the package. It comes with a pump and we can see how much product is left. Also, there is no waste of product, since the bottom comes up as you use it.
There's something special about this foundation, something more, that I cannot finger point exactly. It leaves my complexion looking radiant, fresh, healthy (hence the name, duh). It's the foundation I would recommend to anyone, any skin type, any age.
I'm definitely repurchasing it.
The only one little "con" I can find in this product (not enough of a con to take a lippy off) is it can look a little bit heavier if you have dry areas in your face, which I sometimes do. That's why next time, I might try the new formulation that is said to be a little bit more hydrating.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by rakelpetersen

I love this foundation! I ran out of my MUFE HD foundation- the only foundation I was sure to match! I heard so many good things about the original healthy mix foundation, and I couldn't find it any where, I live in DK and we dont have this brand here :( Anyways I picked this up at amazon's and boy oh boy- this is the perfect match for me! Im so happy- cause the foundations we have here in DK allways has pink undertones, so I find it really hard to match up any foundations.
Im a NC20-25 in MAC, and 117-120 in MUFE depends if it is winther or summer.
I have com. skin- oily T-zone and dry patches. I do have to powder and blot thrughout the day- but that doesn't bother me. It doesn't cling to my dry patches and it look very natural in the skin..
I really would love to try the original healthy mix, but till then- I will use this for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Shelly1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favourite foundation I have ever tried! Perfect for my extremely pale skin and covers all my acne scars and stays on all day without needing much powder. The price is definately higher than other "drugstore" foundations but it is 100% worth the money. I'll be repurchasing this forever

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by siiimmii

This product is certainly not for those who have extremly sensitive skin. one with rosacea should steer clear from this product coz it will make it worse.
It does give nice dewy look but hen you are at the risk.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by CandyClouds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not going to rave about this foundation like a lot of other reviewers here. It has its pros and cons but let me just first say that I have combination oily acne-prone skin that needs a lot of coverage and this is not the foundation for it. My skin is more oily when I use this as opposed to when I don't use it so I think it's better for dry to normal skin types and for someone who doesn't need a lot of coverage. However, there's a lot I like about this. It has a very nice scent, feels really fresh and light when you apply it and it leaves your skin looking dewy and healthy. It blends very easily and doesn't break me out which is awesome. Not sure how long it lasts because I always set it with a powder, definetely not 16 hours as it claims on the bottle but for 6-7 hours for sure. I bought the shade 53 which turned out to be to dark for my skin tone but that's not Bourjois fault. So just to sum up let me list the pros and cons:

PROS:
-feels very light and fresh on the skin
-blends easily
-leaves your skin looking dewy and healthy
-smells amazing
-light but buildable coverage
-good packacing, very practical pump bottle (the cap gets a bit dirty but I don't mind that)
-lasts for a good amount of time with a powder on top
-doesn't break me out

CONS:
-not the best foundation for combination to oily skin types
-doesn't provide enough coverage if you have acne/acne marks
-slightly expensive

Overall, this is a good foundazion for someone who is looking for a light to medium coverage with a dewy finish and for someone who has dry to normal skin type. If your skin type is combination/oily/acne-prone and you need heavy coverage, stay away from this.