January 29, 2015 | 1211 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Ummie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. I'm using shade 55 in dark beige. It leaves a dewy healthy effect on my face. Most importantly, my face didn't break out. One of my fave foundations that I used on daily basis. I normally use my Sigma flat top Kabuki to even out the foundation. I'm on my 2nd bottle now. Love it. Definitely will repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 4:47:00 AM More reviews by waRney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I like this alot! I've used the Healthy Mix Serum foundation before and I feel like it is the same as this one. Same smell, same finish. Not sure though if there is any difference between the two...but there probably is.

Anyways, the only reason I chose to buy this new foundation is because they have much more shades(maybe only in where I live) compared to the Healthy Mix.
But either way, I love this foundation!

Coverage is kinda light, but there's nothing a concealer can't do right? ;)
Smell is AMAZING!
The finish, in my opinion is kind of between semi-matte and dewy.

Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by lucyrosexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this foundation! I have normal skin with occasional dry patches around my nose & it doesn't cling to them at all. Medium coverage - build able. Definitely a dewy finish. Lasting power is pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by MISSKAUR88

This foundation is my hg foundation. It has such a beautiful natural but healthy glow finish. Iv been complemented so many times at how great my skin looks. This foundation has medium coverage which is build able. I find the best finish is using a stippling brush which u can then buff into the skin. One pump is enough for my whole face. But u can easily layer more. No cakiness or dryness. Suitable for dry and oil combo skin. Bourjois have outdone themselves. Max wear iv had from this is 11 hours using a primer underneath.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this foundation! I have the lightest shade 51 light vanilla (I think it's called) and this shade fits me quite well. Im pale but not really pale and it almost matches my skin. This foundation is REALLY easy to blend! In the past because I have combination skin, with other foundations they can be hard to rub in some areas but this foundation is really easy to blend in dry and oily areas! Also, the smell of this foundation... Omg, it is so nice! It smells of fruit which is lovely! I'd say without powder this foundation doesn't last very long but with powder it can stay for about 6 to 7 hours I'd say. I also really like the packaging, it is really easy to use and the pump has the perfect amount coming out every time. I'd say this foundation is medium coverage as it does cover up blemishes and some spots, and it still gives a natural look. Overall, I really like this foundation! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2013 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Alicecomleyy

This is a great foundation, especially for people with combination or oily skin like me. It gives a natural matte finish, but without being dead, as it says it makes your skin appear radiant. I would say it's light to medium coverage, but is easily buildable! The staying power is quite good on my skin considering my T-zone gets oily throughout the day; but this is only if I use loose powder to set it. This foundation also smells amazing, which makes your face feel (and smell) fresh. The only disappointment I had with this product is it's colour range, I am very fair, but even shade 51 (the lightest shade) was too dark for me. Not a great range of colours and tones but that's just me being pale! But overall a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by copperfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation on a buy one get one free offer. I really like the finish of the foundation. I apply it with my fingers. I use the shade 57, as soon as I apply it appears a bit too bronze for my skin but within a few minutes the foundation just sort of blends into my skin and really gives it a very good finish or glow you may say. I really am in love with this foundation and would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by racheljeffrey

This is by far my favourite foundation I own!! I have been using it for nearly 3 months now and I would definitely repurchase it again and again and again! It is a very reasonable price for the quantity and quality of the product. It applies very well to my skin and stays put all day! I have nothing but positive comments for this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by yudaliz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I live in the US and purchased this foundation blindly through amazon.uk. One thing I know is that you cant never go wrong with uk's drugstore cosmetics they are beyond excellent. Fortunately, the shade I ordered matched me PERFECTLY and the package it's just so neat, the only thing I'm not crazy about is the scent (cant describe it) but its ok it doesnt stay on yout skin. I have combo skin, this foundation glides on great, blends beautifully and it gives a dewey finish but its not full coverage, almost a medium after 2 pumps which is a lot of product. Once you set with powder your good to go, HOWEVER this doesnt not last on me more than 5 or 6 hours it melts right off which is wierd given that this product claims to give 16 hrs. I would compare its texture to my neutrogena healthy skin because they apply very similar but neutrogena stays on me all day. Over all it was a good price, I paid £9 plus shipping I still like it, I guess i will have to use it for daily routines since I try to keep it natural when I go to work, or maybe during the winter when I'm more dry it will stay longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by iamcharms

I HATE BOURJOIS FOR DISCONTINUING THIS AMAAAZING PRODUCT!
its such a shame that bourjois healthy mix foundation is unavailable now ...
It was the best foundation I have used, After the bottle finished i went and purchased the worst foundation ever---Revlon colorstay 24hr (24hr looking ugly) Its not a great foundation- I was planning to buy bourjois healthy mix foundation again ... looked in boots, superdrug ect and it wasnt online, checked in stores wasnt there -- it was replaced by healthy mix foundation radiance reveal - tried it in store ---ewww --- you might aswell wear a veerrryy sheer tinted moisturizer .. the coverage for the original healthy mix was semi-matte , medium-full coverage -- made my skin like a babys butt, it wasss awesome

hatte you bourjois!