October 30, 2014 | 1339 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by thoughtbubble

This is a good basic taupe color. I use it on the lid as my base color when I'm doing a smoky brown. I love it. I used to use Clinique Lucky Penny as my HG neutral eyeshadow but I'm switching to this. It's so cheap and definitely comparable to more expensive brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by enotkatya1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very nice color.Good quality for the price. I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this eyeshadow. The quality of it is very comparable to MAC or other high end brands. I usually use it as an all over lid color. I would purchase again, but with all the shadows I have in my collection, I'm sure I won't need to. The price is also awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by bluest1199

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of Wet 'n Wild's ColorIcon singles. It's a nice frosty taupe color that is really nice as a lid or crease color. This color doesn't fade or crease when you use a primer and blends really well with other Wet 'n Wild shadows as well as shadows from other brands. This color is soft and nicely pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by neddykapoozle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty cool taupy brown color with a silvery shimmer, but I had such pigmentation issues with this one. I felt like I couldn't get any color up from it. I used it over a primer and everything but it still was so sheer. It's a pretty color and only a buck at the drugstore, so it's worth checking out. Many love it, but I didn't have such luck.

I do adore most of the color icon line, which is why I'm so shocked this didn't work for me well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by MelyBee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG I love love love this color. It's $1.99 at my local RiteAid and I'm totally in love with it ! The color is really creamy and super pigmented. The only thing I have to complain about is the packing, It's kind of hard to open. But other than that it's a beauty-ful color and goes on SILKY =D I think I'm going to have to stock up on this color. Just in case they stop making it ! I mean with 20 bucks I'll get 10 MUA HA HA ! A life time supply LOL JK
I give it 5 stars !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is NOT a dupe for MAC Satin Taupe. Nutty is more cool toned and far more shimmery. Satin Taupe pulls more red in shade. I actually like this much better than Satin Taupe as an all over lid color. This is my most reached for eyeshadown when I want a cool toned neutral eye or to tone down other louder eyeshadows. This is a must have! For $2 you just can't go wrong! This is a really good eyeshadow for any price. The fact that it is $2 makes it a no-brainer. Buy this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

this shadow is extremely pigmented and blends well for only costing a few bucks.

unfortunately, the color doesn't suit me well (NC25/30) and ends up looking very muddy on me. I don't care for the silver/shimmery undertone the shade has.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by haidehh

Great product. Stays well. Good for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

I really enjoy using this eyeshadow. It is very pigmented, goes on smooth and blends out really nicely. Its been said before but it is a good dupe for Satin Taupe, which I also own. They both have a satin finish and is a silvery medium brown. When swatched side by side, Nutty is just a hair lighter and has a more of a silver sheen to it. I love that the packaging is so small and doesn't add a lot of bulk to the shadow and it takes up less space than say a Mac container. But don't be fooled because it contains 1.7 grams of shadow which is more than a Mac single (1.5grams) and for a fraction of the price!! I would definitely repurchase.