April 20, 2014 | 1236 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by bevurlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This it the best eye liner I have used, the brush makes it SUPER easy to put on, I didn't think it would be because it's so "fine" but it honestly is super easy. You have to put like two coats on sometimes because not a lot comes out at first, but once it's on, it stays on! I've fallen asleep with it on and it's still perfect the next day, I've also found that it doesn't smudge or run if you get your lids wet! It is a bit pricey ($23 CDN at Sephora) but I think it's worth it. Definitely going to keep using this and no other eyeliners!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by uhohemmylou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I loveeee this eyeliner. I love eyeliner pens anyway, but Kat Von D's is the first one I've found that doesn't dry in that awkward, webby-pattern and it doesn't flake off or smudge so I can wear it all day/night without retouching it or worrying about whether or not it's still going to be there when I get home. The only issues I have with this stuff are A) the price (I bought it at Sephora for $18 I think and I feel like you don't get as much as you should,) and B) the fact that not a lot comes out when you try to put it on- the black seems to dry out really quick when it's actually on the pen so you need to shake it really vigorously. I would definitely buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2010 2:08:00 AM More reviews by rogersmarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this is a great liner. I love the handling and the tip. The only thing I would want to wish for on this would be to have a little more liquid flowing out, since the blackness seems to dry up a bit. I would still buy this again, as I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by jferrarese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I believe I may have found my HG Liquid Liner. Very easy to learn to apply, vivid black color, amazing staying power yet not hard to wash off in the evening, doesn't smudge or move to parts unknown during the day. All-in-all, looks as fresh when I get home as when I applied in the morning. Price is also quite good: $18 for a pen; when comparing to other stylo/marker type liners, this is a good price (I'm thinking Giorgio Armani, YSL, Shiseido, etc. who all make the same "type" of stylo liner). Better color and equal holding power to Magic Styló semi perm pens. Can't comment yet to how long it lasts as I've not yet managed to finish mine.

Comes in two colors - blue & black. I've got the black (Trooper) and I can't give it enough compliments. What would I change? Maybe make the marker a bit thicker (might be easier for some to hold) but that is really a non-issue.

All in all: deserves all the great reviews it's gotten and highly advisable. You won't be sorry!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Vidadoll

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't tried a lot of the new liquid eyeliners, but the girl who helped me at Sephora said this one would be foolproof, so I got it. I was looking for something that wouldn't go on feathery, could do a thin to thick line and would stay on all night without being waterproof. This fits the bill except it does go on kind of feathery sometimes on me. I blame my skin (because I'm pushing 50)
Overall though, I love this product, and will definitely buy it again (hopefully after I've learned to apply it so it looks great every time)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by kimthomas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best liquid eyeliner ever! I've tried many and none compares! This is HG status. I stock up on this, just in case they run out! Don't hesitate or think twice about this one. Run out and get it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

New favorite liquid liner. I've been a liquid liner user for over 16 years now, my favorite being the now-discontinued Max Factor (apparently Marilyn used it). Havent been able to find something whose formula was thin yet long lasting until I found this. Just to get right down to all the great qualities:
Long wear formula (as in run in the rain, wear all day long, cry, etc.) not going to budge.
Perfect brush: thin yet stiff and helps create a razor-thin line of liquid liner and can be thickened easily as you move your way out, also soooo much easier to create a cat-eye with this than all the ridiculous ways I was trying before.
Thin formula allows for layering without flaking.
Great packaging so I know it wont dry out.
Theres no reason why anyone shouldnt own this product. Absolutely love it and feel it is perfect for any level of e/l user. Will certainly repurachse and debating buying a back-up of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by emmeline24

After reading the reviews here, I knew I had to check out this liner. Even now that I own it, I'm still in disbelief over it. Why haven't other m/u companies made liquid liner like this?!?! The tip is pointed perfection!! I use it almost every day because it gives my eyes definition without being overpowering. I adore it! If this came in purple I would probably be in eyeliner heaven. Yes, it's a bit pricey. I'm not sure how long it will last, either, because there's no way of telling how much product is left, but I can definitely see myself shelling out the $18 again to keep lining my eyes with such precision.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by t0asty

HG liquid liner. Just a bit expensive for me as a poor college student, at $17 from Sephora :( I bought it when they sent out the $15 coupon codes, so I got it for a nice bargain, I'm just so scared when this will run out!

Only gripe is that when you first apply it it seems a bit watery, but as you go over it a few more times it seems to darken considerably. Doesn't budge once you put it on, lasts me from a good 7AM - 11PM at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by xsup3rdiva

Best liquid eyeliner I've ever used! It's got such a nice fine tip for any kind of line, thin or thick. I have it in Trooper and its a very deep black. The best part is it stays on ALL DAY and its nearly water/smudge proof! I used to use Almay liquid liner but the brush wasnt thin enough and despite how much it said smudgeproof, i wasnt sold. Its a bit pricey for 18 dollars but it's totally worth it. This is the best eyeliner I've ever used and I will swear by it!