Promaxyl Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

4.1

Water (Aqua), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin (Vitamin H), Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract (Pumpkin), Sea Water, Dipotassium EDTA, Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol Denatured (and Isopropyl Cloprostenate), Octapeptide 2, Copper Tripeptide, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide 23, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I used this product for a week and it did make my lashes a little longer however it also made the skin around my eyes look red and bruised. It looks like I have been crying or have had a bunch of sleepless nights. I often skip makeup but ironically Rapid Lash has made me feel obliged to wear it to hide the darkness around my eyes. People have asked if I'm tired or if I am okay- longer lashes are not worth this. I just hope it fades quickly.

on 7/29/2010 12:20:00 PM

Have been using this for 3 nights now and although I usually dont have sensitive skin, my eyes are sore and my lids red from using this. Also I find that after washing my face in the am, a few lashes fall out! Not convinced with this product......

I love this product now! I persevered and how have long, thick dark lashes! It really works!

on 7/16/2010 11:49:00 AM

It's only day 2 of using this, but I decided to start a review and continually update...Everyday, I usually use Ardell Lash conditioner anyways, but I realized that I wanted noticeably longer lashes recently, so I ordered Careprost....but then I chickened out b/c of side effects and the prescription label on them...PLUS, the reviews and pics showed lashes that were kind of uneven in growth and such, so i opted for this instead....and through my research, it seems that your eyes can go accidently darker with latisse, but actually LIGHTER with rapidlash, in CASE that even happens...having dark greenish-brown eyes, i picked the latter... So far I have had NO side effects so far..no eye irritation, no color changes, No dark line appearing where i put it...I only put it on my top lid, like the directions say, but within only the past two days only, i have noticed slight length and a more feathery feeling in both my top and bottom lashes! I flutter my lashes into my finger tips everyday, and i was sooo surprised when i did that after the first night and felt a difference from the day before! I am loving this stuff already and can't wait to see progressive results! Btw, I agree with the poster below about 2 different kinds...I too use the Eyelash Enhancing Serum, so I 2nd that it is the "effective" one..got it off amazon for 28 dollars... WILL UPDATE in a week..

OK BIG UPDATE!! CHANGE TO A 1.....end of December (after somewhat consistent use since July..)

So, I think I've finally figured out why I felt as though my eyes have aged so much just within this semester...I noticed all semester long that my eyes have felt a little strained to keep open, are more often red and really puffy (which they never really were before), and I even PHOTOGRAPH differently (my eyes just seem to look less "pretty")..I never understood what was up, and just assumed I didn't get enough sleep in college this semester--even though I was like a grandma the whole time....it was using this that caused that and since I stopped everything resolved-big regret using this though b/c it also left some dark fuzz on my upper cheeks as well. anyways, I'm guessing I'm moreso sensitive/allergic/irritated by this than most ppl might be, but just be warned!

on 7/10/2010 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this! And ladies, after reading some reviews here about this, it's safe to say that this works after 2 months of constant use. After that, you can enjoy the ride! Some have had results before that, but you can really see it after those 2 months. That's what happened with me. I am blessed with long and moderately voluminous lashes, and mascara has always been able to make them look very big (but that's also due to my eye lid being small, anyways. Without mascara my eyelashes were very average and they weren't really noticeable at all. I tried rapidlash because I started losing many lashes at the same time in one eye and I got scared. I was going to choose between this and Revitalash, but the price was the deciding point. I've also used Mavala, and I feel like it didn't work but I didn't dedicate much time to it, so who knows. Back to Rapidlash's review, well, now my lashes are very long and noticeable when I'm NOT wearing mascara. They look like I put on a natural looking mascara. They did get thick as well. Even my family notices and they've always known I have good lashes, but they noticed that they are looking even better! I haven't been using mascara regularly either in a long time, but when I do now, boy do they look awesome! They look like I'm wearing false eye lashes; they get very long, so easily! I also believe that product has found its way to my lower lashes (I don't apply there), and those look thicker and longer too. Overall, this is great and I'm very happy. My sister even asked me about it and she wants to use it as well. I did feel irritation for the first couple of weeks; my eyelids would feel irritated, and red, but it went away afterwards. Finally, I've been wanting to get my hands into ADC's Careprost (generic Latisse) but I haven't been able to successfully make a transaction with the site. =/
IMPORTANT! I've noticed that this product's packaging varies, and it's curious that I haven't found anyone commenting about it. The one I'm using says "Lash Enhancing Serum" and I've also seen "Lash Renewal Serum" I have ALSO seen two different tubes. one is round at the top and the other is narrower. I'm sticking to the one I've been using since the start because that's the one that has given me results.

on 7/6/2010 3:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My lashes have always been short, sparse and stick straight. Having yearned for luscious lashes for so long, I bit the bullet and bought this product during a sale on Hautelook. I have used it for about 6 months now and the difference is undeniable. Now my lashes are so long that they touch the lenses of my sunglasses when I wear them. I would strongly recommend that you make the switch to a natural, lash friendly mascara at the same time. I don't see the point in undoing all the good with a harsh, drying, or hard to wash off mascara. Will I buy again, are you kidding me?? I WILL NEVER BE WITHOUT THIS! Pricey, but one tube lasts a long time. I'm still on my first one. After I got the results I wanted, I started to use it every other night or so to conserve product.

UPDATE 8/9/10: I went to the medspa last week and the nurse kept raving about how great my lashes look! She asked me if I was using Latisse and couldn't get over the results I was getting from an OTC product.

on 7/3/2010 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I'm very surprised that I'm one of the only ones with a negative review of this product. I bought this at my local drug store hoping that it would improve the length and thickness of my eyelashes, which are naturally long (but I'm going for even longer ones), as well as make my eyebrows look thicker (which are on the lighter side), and found it completely ineffective. I experienced no/unnoticeable growth or improvement of my eyelashes or eyebrows, even after following directions carefully for the recommended period of time. SO disappointed at the waste of money. Even worse, not only did the product's claims not come true, but I had many people commenting on the purplish area around my eyes! I have dark circles under my eyes to begin with, but this make them an unnatural bluish purple (like I had been punched in the eyes), which luckily disappeared after I stopped using Rapidlash. Additionally, the applicator is difficult to use.

If you are debating on buying this, though, I would recommend giving it a try, only based on the fact that it was given great reviews (other than me). However, it is not an uncommon side effect of using this that the area around your eyes darkens temporarily, so be aware.

on 7/1/2010 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have nothing but praise for this product, I'm soo happy with the outcome of my lashes in the last year.

MY STORY: I started purchasing this product about 12 months ago, I have tried DHC which was a lot cheaper, but saw no results. I was contemplating between getting this and enormous lash which was a lot dearer then this, but at the time due to convenience I opted for this.
When I got this home I read the info that came with it and it claims that I will see results in approximately 4 weeks, so for the next 4 weeks I religously applied it on once before I go to bed on both my upper and lower lash line. Let me just confirm that prior to this product I had very sparse, stumpy asian lashes.
4 weeks has passed and I had saw absolutely no changes in my lashes at all, and I had sort of given up hope for this product, but I still continue use because I had just wasted so much money on it already.
At 6 weeks was when I actually notice some huge changes in my lash growth, it all started with my lower lashes, they became thick and long, and I WAS SOO HAPPY BECAUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I FINALLY NOTICED I HAD LOWER LASHES!!
After 7.5 weeks, my upper lashes started to appear alot fuller, the lashes on the inner corner of my eyes were getting oddly long and full to the point I had to trim them a little bit.
from 7 wks+ I notice the length on my upper lash was gradually increasing.

SIDE EFFECTS: On the info it claims that you might get darken lash lines, but that never happened to me. My lashes did become a lot more darker now, so without mascara, my lashes are now very noticeably.
I did notice that my upper lash line the growth was not uniform, you get a lot of odd ones just growing ridiculously long.

MY OUTCOME: I have to admit, my outcome was a very good one, I got about 4mm growth on both of my lower lash line, and an average gradual growth of about 5mm on my upper lashes, but then I do get odd growth oftenly which can reach up to about 8mm or so.
My lashes and my eyes are now the highlight of my face, something that I would never imagine before. Everyone I know really noticed my eyes now, and some relatives even thought I got extension. I still use the product every day ever since, I'm afraid if I stop I will loose everything.

OVERALL: My cousin who also tried it, had very excellent results as well. Keep in mind all numbers are just estimates. It took me let just say a year for me to actually love my lashes, so it is very slow gradual change, and it is very costly I think this was $60AUD. 1 Tube would last about 4-5 months for me, I'm on my third now.
I do want to try enormous lash, because even though I was happy with RapidLash, after the growth that I just describe, it never got any better then that, maybe because it worked my lashes to its potential already, I want to see if enormous lash can do anything else for my lash.

on 6/27/2010 1:48:00 PM

I've used this for 3 months and I did notice a slight increase in length but not volume. I used this one my left eye and the L'Oreal Lash serum on my right. The L'oreal eyelashes had more volume but less length. This is an okay product and works ok, but I didn't notice gigantic bambi lashes like other posters were mentioning in their reviews. I would not buy this again because of the cost and the minimal improvement for me. I could get equivalent results with the cheaper L'oreal product.

on 6/26/2010 1:17:00 AM

I was truly skeptical of RapidLash doing anything for my lashes. When I was younger - in my teens and twenties - my lashes were my pride and joy. They were thick, long, curly and black naturally even though I have blond hair. As I've gotten older, my lashes have thinned out a bit and seem to not be as long or as dark. So...I decided what the heck - I'll give RapidLash a try. The worst that can happen is no results right? I'm SO glad I tried it. Its been about 4 weeks of faithful application every night and I simply can't believe the difference in my lashes. I'm starting to see the lashes of my youth return. They have gotten a bit thicker but the length increase is what's really remarkable. Its especially noticeable when I am wearing mascara. My lashes are so long with mascara that they hit my sunglasses now. I don't know how it works without any prescription active ingredients, but it does. Give this one a try folks. You won't be disappointed!

on 6/23/2010 12:11:00 PM

Rapidlash is AMAZING!!! I have been using this product for about 4 1/2 months and all I can say is this stuff works! My lashes are longer, thicker and curlier than ever before. My sister was blessed with beautiful lashes naturally, I on the other hand, was not. But since I have been using this product my lashes look just as good as her's! I had a couple of bald spots on my lash line (probably from my lash curler) and they filled in within the first two weeks. I feel that the price ($49.99) is very reasonable considering what a lot of the lash growth products are going for these days ($100+). I cannot recommend it enough. There is a warning that it may cause irritation but I had no issues with it. I do know someone who had a slight burning sensation for the first week but it went away after that. Go buy this product!

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated Promaxyl Products