Promaxyl Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

4.1

Water (Aqua), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin (Vitamin H), Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract (Pumpkin), Sea Water, Dipotassium EDTA, Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol Denatured (and Isopropyl Cloprostenate), Octapeptide 2, Copper Tripeptide, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide 23, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid

on 9/2/2010 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This is the most Incredible product I have ever used! I used to have lashes of a decent length and then one time decided to get false lashes just for the heck of it. After a while I got bored so I went to get them removed the girl did not tell me that she had used a permanent glue so when this other girl removed my falsies she also removed 99% of my lashes eeek!! My lashes were all different lengths I had very few lashes left and in some places none and so incredibly short. I started to use this After reading the reviews and Omg amazing after a week I noticed a huge improvement it's been about 4 months now and I'm getting asked if my eyelashes are real on a daily basis they are longer stronger and I have so many more than ever! being a make up artist and having every product under the sun it's strange for me not to want to try other things but this is one product that will never leave my collection a definate re-purchase 10/10

on 9/2/2010 9:24:00 AM

I used to have long full lashes and slowly over the years they have become more sparse.

I heard about RapidLash and have been using it for over 2 months now (just on my upper lashes). I am amazed! This product really works! My lashes are longer and fuller!

You can use it on your lower lashes and your eye brows as well but I didn't as I am getting married in Oct 2010 and did want to run out before the wedding (I don't know where to buy it locally so I ordered it online).

on 8/31/2010 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

As a mascara lover (I go through one mascara a week!), my lashes were getting weaker, drier and were starting to become very irritating. I tried primers and cheap serums, which were good but didn't fulfill everything my lashes desired. Then seeing the Rapid Lash advert, I was straight into the store to buy it. Spending 40 smackers on it didn't seem like an issue considering its promises! Within the first 3 days, my lashes became better conditioned then every before, they were thicker and fuller. The application takes less than 5 secounds, and you don't even know it's on during the night but the transformation is unbelieveable! Whether young or old, Rapid Lash will do wonders to every woman with any type of lash. I will definitely be continueing this process!

on 8/27/2010 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

It's perfection. I wish every product worked as well as this one. I began using nightly on June 21 and I am truly amazed at the results. Not only are my lashes longer and all the bald spots filled in, but the ends are curling upward, and I have never had a curl in my lashes before. I only started using it on my bottom lashes a few weeks ago and they look fuller and noticeably longer already. Absolutely no side effects and an application that takes about five seconds. I bought this on Amazon for $28.78 w/free ship; judging from the reviews here it should last about four months, so that's $7/month for a miracle product. I didn't have lashes like this in my 20's. Even fluttering my finger underneath them, they feel meatier (for lack of a better word). With mascara the difference is unbelievable. Those almost invisible lashes near the inside corners are almost grazing my brows after mascara. UPDATE 10/9/10: Still using it but not noticing much additional benefit in terms of length or volume. I skip a night very occasionally. I am still delighted with my results as the lengthening is wonderful and I rarely use my e/l curler anymore which is a miracle in itself for my formerly very droopy lashes. A great product. UPDATE 12/21/10: I have been skipping a night here & there and it shows; this product requires diligence to maintain results.

on 8/26/2010 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Was super excited to try this product.. and am not dissapointed!

I've been using it on and off (every second day-ish : laziness!) for about a month or two.
I've noticed an obvious increase in the length of my lashes, both top and bottom, they have also curled significantly.

i noticed a difference after 3 or 4 days infact. Tested this out on a bare patch on my eyebrows, only applied it there twice, and they are already filled in!

only downside is this is a little expensive - eek! bought it at boots uk for 40 pounds i think :)
tbh I have noticed that when i apply it makes my dark circles more prominent, and my eye area more red (no i am not applying to my eyelids!), BUT, this is minimal, and a small price to pay - even though i hate dark circles.

all in all this is an AWESOME product. I've always wanted long beautiful lashes, and with a couple more months ill be there (:

on 8/18/2010 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Updated:
I found it is no longer working on growing your lash longer after half a year to one year. And I think it is the same issue with all the similar product. It only works when you start to use for the first 6 months to a year!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone feel the same way?

I have been using this for almost two weeks and I am so glad that I do not have any irritation or itchy or soreness or redness. I used liash which gave red eyes at the begining and then felt itchy around eyes all day. Besides, the lash keep falling off section by section, which my eyelash look terrible. The biggest is after using certain period, it starts losing its effectiveness. So far, I have not seen any dramtic change on my eyelash with using rapidlash. Hopefully, I'll see the result very soon.

on 8/10/2010 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just received my Rapidlash yesterday and was using only last night.
In the morning I was glad that I had no irritation so far as I had very bad experience with Latisse / Careprost.
I like this serum so far, it is not that ruiny as Latisse so can not get so easily into my eyes. Of course I will see results after weeks (hoperfully) but now I am happy with the no irritation. Will update with the results.
UPDATE: it works!!! My lashes are longer and look fabulous with mascara!!! Still no irritation (only some darkening above my upper lashline) but I do not use this every night, only 2-3 times a week. But still works very well :)) definitely a must have!

on 8/9/2010 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a product that requires a commitment from you. It needs to be applied every day in order for you to see results. I started using Rapid Lash on June 10th. I applied it every night after cleansing my skin. It is the last thing I put on my face. I swipe it across my upper lashes and then carefully go in between my lashes. My right eyelash line had bald spots and lashes of varying lengths; same with my left eye except my lashes, for some reason, seem to be slightly thinner then the lashes on my right eye. Speed ahead to today. After almost two months of daily usage, my eyelashes are longer, fuller and no longer have bald spots. Those tiny lashes near my nose are almost as long as the rest of my lashes and when I apply mascara wowza! My lashes look amazing. I have since purchased a back up so I won’t be without Rapid Lash. I did not have any stinging, redness or discolouration as some reviewers here. Will definitely keep repurchasing.

on 8/5/2010 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Okay, I've only been using this product for two weeks but I thought I'd start a review now and update as I go. A little background info: I have naturally short, thin, and somewhat light lashes (despite the fact that my hair is med/dark brown and very thick. Go figure.) They're basically stick-straight and without having curled and/or used mascara you can't even tell I *have* lashes. I can't think of a single female in EITHER side of my family who has even just noticeably lashes really, so it's no wonder I ended up with what I have. Anyway, here's what I've experienced so far.

Negatives: For the first 4-5 days I used this, my eyes would be red and somewhat irritated-feeling in the morning and would get itchy throughout the day. This got better each day and I was able to get rid of it every morning by using OTC allergy eye drops. My eyes tend to water at night, especially if I yawn a lot, so the product I'd just applied to my eyes would run off and undoubtedly get into my eyes because of it. I think that may have been why I had the irritation, and probably also slowed growth because I was losing product before it had really sunk in. I fixed this by applying RL at least an hour before bed and that's helped a ton. A more recent problem I've come across is that I seem to be losing quite a few eyelashes from both lids, and I do have one area that has a cluster of shorter lashes on each lid, which ends up looking like a bare gap with all the longer lashes jutting out around it. I've figured out how to blend those shorter areas fairly successfully, but it would be nice if this eventually went away and I didn't have drastically uneven lashes! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I was just nearing the end of my natural lash cycle and the weaker lashes are being shed to make room for healther, longer lashes. I do have new lashes growing in where the "gaps" are, so hopefully they catch up quickly and I stop losing lashes so frequently! I've also noticed that the lashes on my right lid are longer overall when compared to the left lid, but I think that's my own fault because I applied a bit more product to the right lid in the beginning, because my lashes started out shorter there. I'll start concentrating more on my left lid. Other than those issues, I haven't experienced any other side-effects.

Positives: I've only been using this for two weeks and already have noticeable growth. It's not to the extent where I look like I have fake lashes by any means, but it's there. I can actually see my lashes in pictures and when I look in the mirror now. I have a couple lashes on the very outer corner of my left lid that are drastically longer than the rest, so I may have to trim them soon, but how exciting! I guess I'd say my lashes are curling upward just a tiny bit, but I really can't be sure at this point. I'm really hoping for darker, more curled lashes! I should also note that I started applying it to my bottom lashes as well once I hit the 1 week mark, but I may stop because I'm so afraid of getting it in my eyes. I'll update at week 3! And just a side-note: I've purchased the Eyelash Enhancing Serum, not the Renewal Serum. But I've reviewed the ingredients of both products and they seem to be pretty much identical.
**Week 3** - I'm sad to say that I haven't noticed much change this last week. I can tell though that the gaps I had on each lid have really started to fill in well, and the shorter lashes I had on my left lid have caught up a little. However, I don't seem to have the extra long lashes on the outer corners of my lids that I did before. I'm not sure whether that's because the rest of the lashes have caught up so they're not noticeably longer, or if I've lost lashes in that area. Not noticing the drastic lash loss that I did previously but I would say I still notice at least 3 lashes lost a week which is more than I normally would. The lashes on my top lid have also started to lift a little. Not curl, but just lift slightly so they're a little visible when I'm not wearing mascara. Hoping that turns into curl! Will update again next week, at the one month mark!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I used this product for a week and it did make my lashes a little longer however it also made the skin around my eyes look red and bruised. It looks like I have been crying or have had a bunch of sleepless nights. I often skip makeup but ironically Rapid Lash has made me feel obliged to wear it to hide the darkness around my eyes. People have asked if I'm tired or if I am okay- longer lashes are not worth this. I just hope it fades quickly.

Top Rated Promaxyl Products