Promaxyl Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

4.1

Water (Aqua), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin (Vitamin H), Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract (Pumpkin), Sea Water, Dipotassium EDTA, Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol Denatured (and Isopropyl Cloprostenate), Octapeptide 2, Copper Tripeptide, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide 23, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid

BEST BEST BEST EVER! I always had short thin straight lashes. And never cared for mascara. I was using false lash strips for years until I noticed at least once a week when I would peel off my lash strip a lash would peel off with the glue. So I went online and researched some stuff, ordered Rapid Lash, read everything in the packet and applied it my first night. I did it again the second night. By the third night my eyelid itched but I thought it was probably the formula penetrating deeper into the skin. My eyelid itched for 2 nights and thats it, never felt the sensation again. I applied it every night, and by the middle of the 2nd week, I noticed 6 long curly lashes in the mirror. I used it every night religiously for the next 2 weeks, and I bought another bottle by the 4th week. By the 4th week I began using it every other night and my lashes were STILL GROWING! They were so long they were touching my eyebrows! I had to cut them down once. Everyone thought they were my lash strips, but I told them about the Rapidlash! I used it every other night for another 4 months and then I stopped. I haven't used it in 5 months and I have to say you will STILL have long lashes after stopping treatment for about 4 months.I did notice I had a dark line stained onto my eyelids while I was using this and even after I stopped, its not permanent though. I also noticed my eye color got darker while using this also. With that said, I was and still am 100% satisfied and I am repurchasing this week. Feel free to ask me any questions if you may have any! Later Chicas!!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have always had wonky, spare lashes. NOTHING would make them go right. I have tried L'Oreal's lash boosting serum with ok results. Then I got this Rapidlash and within days I have these beautiful, curly lashes! I want to try it on my brows too but my ma said it only makes those fine hairs grow. The price on this is pretty steep if bought at the drugstore but Amazon has it for 30 bucks. I suggest it to all us wimpy eyelash girls.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I saw this product in stores, but found it on ebay for a slightly less price. Last year I developed sinus allergies & noticed my hair come out more easily. This does make eyebrows and lashes longer and a bit stronger. The problem is that it caused severe cystic acne on the skin around and under my eyebrows. For that reason I'm lowering this review. The tube packaging & wand with a thin brush is very convenient & easy to see where youre applying.

Pretty great stuff. My lashes are much longer after a month. I haven't had quite as much differerence in the thickness of my brows but my lashes are really responding.

You DO need to use it every night to get the results, but then you can back off a bit. I had to take a break while recovering from laser eye surgery and it's not like my lashes all fell out during this time.

I have also had less shedding of lashes while using this product.

You do need to ensure you're getting it on the base of the lashes and not on the skin, or you may get the discolouration around your eyes that some posters have mentioned.

All in all, a pretty amazing product!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This is the most Incredible product I have ever used! I used to have lashes of a decent length and then one time decided to get false lashes just for the heck of it. After a while I got bored so I went to get them removed the girl did not tell me that she had used a permanent glue so when this other girl removed my falsies she also removed 99% of my lashes eeek!! My lashes were all different lengths I had very few lashes left and in some places none and so incredibly short. I started to use this After reading the reviews and Omg amazing after a week I noticed a huge improvement it's been about 4 months now and I'm getting asked if my eyelashes are real on a daily basis they are longer stronger and I have so many more than ever! being a make up artist and having every product under the sun it's strange for me not to want to try other things but this is one product that will never leave my collection a definate re-purchase 10/10

I used to have long full lashes and slowly over the years they have become more sparse.

I heard about RapidLash and have been using it for over 2 months now (just on my upper lashes). I am amazed! This product really works! My lashes are longer and fuller!

You can use it on your lower lashes and your eye brows as well but I didn't as I am getting married in Oct 2010 and did want to run out before the wedding (I don't know where to buy it locally so I ordered it online).

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

As a mascara lover (I go through one mascara a week!), my lashes were getting weaker, drier and were starting to become very irritating. I tried primers and cheap serums, which were good but didn't fulfill everything my lashes desired. Then seeing the Rapid Lash advert, I was straight into the store to buy it. Spending 40 smackers on it didn't seem like an issue considering its promises! Within the first 3 days, my lashes became better conditioned then every before, they were thicker and fuller. The application takes less than 5 secounds, and you don't even know it's on during the night but the transformation is unbelieveable! Whether young or old, Rapid Lash will do wonders to every woman with any type of lash. I will definitely be continueing this process!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

It's perfection. I wish every product worked as well as this one. I began using nightly on June 21 and I am truly amazed at the results. Not only are my lashes longer and all the bald spots filled in, but the ends are curling upward, and I have never had a curl in my lashes before. I only started using it on my bottom lashes a few weeks ago and they look fuller and noticeably longer already. Absolutely no side effects and an application that takes about five seconds. I bought this on Amazon for $28.78 w/free ship; judging from the reviews here it should last about four months, so that's $7/month for a miracle product. I didn't have lashes like this in my 20's. Even fluttering my finger underneath them, they feel meatier (for lack of a better word). With mascara the difference is unbelievable. Those almost invisible lashes near the inside corners are almost grazing my brows after mascara. UPDATE 10/9/10: Still using it but not noticing much additional benefit in terms of length or volume. I skip a night very occasionally. I am still delighted with my results as the lengthening is wonderful and I rarely use my e/l curler anymore which is a miracle in itself for my formerly very droopy lashes. A great product. UPDATE 12/21/10: I have been skipping a night here & there and it shows; this product requires diligence to maintain results.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Was super excited to try this product.. and am not dissapointed!

I've been using it on and off (every second day-ish : laziness!) for about a month or two.
I've noticed an obvious increase in the length of my lashes, both top and bottom, they have also curled significantly.

i noticed a difference after 3 or 4 days infact. Tested this out on a bare patch on my eyebrows, only applied it there twice, and they are already filled in!

only downside is this is a little expensive - eek! bought it at boots uk for 40 pounds i think :)
tbh I have noticed that when i apply it makes my dark circles more prominent, and my eye area more red (no i am not applying to my eyelids!), BUT, this is minimal, and a small price to pay - even though i hate dark circles.

all in all this is an AWESOME product. I've always wanted long beautiful lashes, and with a couple more months ill be there (:

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Updated:
I found it is no longer working on growing your lash longer after half a year to one year. And I think it is the same issue with all the similar product. It only works when you start to use for the first 6 months to a year!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone feel the same way?

I have been using this for almost two weeks and I am so glad that I do not have any irritation or itchy or soreness or redness. I used liash which gave red eyes at the begining and then felt itchy around eyes all day. Besides, the lash keep falling off section by section, which my eyelash look terrible. The biggest is after using certain period, it starts losing its effectiveness. So far, I have not seen any dramtic change on my eyelash with using rapidlash. Hopefully, I'll see the result very soon.

Top Rated Promaxyl Products