July 30, 2014 | 1018 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Eyelash Renewal serum Rapidlash

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by jessiela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Rapidlash is AMAZING!!! I have been using this product for about 4 1/2 months and all I can say is this stuff works! My lashes are longer, thicker and curlier than ever before. My sister was blessed with beautiful lashes naturally, I on the other hand, was not. But since I have been using this product my lashes look just as good as her's! I had a couple of bald spots on my lash line (probably from my lash curler) and they filled in within the first two weeks. I feel that the price ($49.99) is very reasonable considering what a lot of the lash growth products are going for these days ($100+). I cannot recommend it enough. There is a warning that it may cause irritation but I had no issues with it. I do know someone who had a slight burning sensation for the first week but it went away after that. Go buy this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by sonjabra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

6/17/2010: I've been using that for a bit more than 2 weeks now and can already see first results - my lashes are much darker than they used to be and a bit longer already. With mascara on, they look really dramatic now, but even without mascara, they're much more prominent than they used to be.

When I applied it for the first time, it made my eyes feel like I was very tired, however this was only the first time, after that, I didn't have any issues anymore - no bloodshot eyes or anything.

I will continue using this and update as time passes by, will certainly rebuy! It isn't available here in Holland, but I will buy it on Ebay. The results after only 2 weeks are really impressive already!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by LemonSun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing stuff!!! It took me about 2 months of using it every night but I finally saw great results! My lashes are so much longer and stronger! Love it and will continue to repurchase. Definitely worth the $$$!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by cabogrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ok, I've used this for about a year with great results, so I thought that if I got such great results with this, what would Latisse do? Well nothing, except for very ichy scaley eye lids. I've used Latisse for a month, I've stopped not going back, Rapidlash by far is so much better, I got 2 tubes for a x-mas special. Boy am I glad I did. Seroiusly, this stuff works and works well. Not only in length but also in thickness.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by beu2fool

This stuff works. I should have taken before and after pics, but didn't because I was sure this was a fluke. I've been using this for a little less than 2 months and my lashes have doubled in length. They were very short before...I think it's genetic, because my mom's are the same. I got this at BJ's which is a wholesale club like Costco. It was only 39.99 there and it came with an eye cream. Every where else it looks to be 49.99 with no eye cream. I do wish the container were clear though, so you can see how much is left. I will keep buying this. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by nal811

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This actually does work. I have been using this on upper lashes, lower lashes, and eyebrows. My upper lashes are fuller and longer. Lowers are a bit longer. Brows haven't really grown any new hairs. I used a 20% off coupon at skinstore.com so it was not all that expensive. I'll purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Indothang

Bought this just to try it out since i ran out of my Revitalash and honestly this stuff is just as good and much much cheaper! definetly worked for me and will keep buying this stuff !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by misscruella16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

holy crap this made my lashes huge. it made them thicker than anythign ive tried before, and that was what i was aiming for. I tried latisse, and while that added length it didnt add any thickness. its more expensive for me, but i am using castor oil now and im seeing if it will be a cheaper alternative. but this stuff seriously works.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by twinkletwinklez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to give this product some time before writing a review because after 2 weeks into it I was going to say this did not work for me since I didnt see any slight change whatsoever... But here is my whole experience: When I first applied it to my eyes it stung like crazy i thought I was going to be blind from this serum, I was going to wash it off but instead went to lie down and closed my eyes and the stinging stopped. The next night I tried it again and the stinging was only minimal and now no longer stings at all. Though my eyes still gets really heavy like im really sleepy after the appication and there is an annoying white lining strip of the product the next few mornings but after about a month of use I no longer get that ne more, maybe because I have added washing my eyelids with a washcloth as part of my morning routine now. This def. took at least a month to notice a difference. I used it religiously every night, and never saw a difference until I put on my mascara about 4 weeks into it and WHOO LA... my lashes were longer after my mascara application, sounds strange that I finally noticed the difference in the length so spratically but thats just how it happened... I thought people would notice my longer lashes like other reviwers because I see some say it got so long they had to trim their eyelashes or get asked if they are wearing fakes.. ok I WISH this product did that for me but it hasnt. Still as the end result this product really works, my lashes have definetely grown longer, not dramatically longer but def. LONGER, so you will def see results, slowly but surely! im about a month and a half into the product and I see some reviewers say it takes 3 months to work so maybe ill update then and see if I received the fake lash comment.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by lyly223

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

IT's WORK, but i only give 4 star b/c make my eyes change color + darker skin tone around my eyes ( more like under eyes circle) which is i hate, but since i have asian eyes my lash super short hard to notice event after but a ton a mascara ( so many coat). After using it for 2 weeks i already saw the result, the 3rd weeks is awsome ( but only notice with mascara on) but not growing anymore after that ( it's keep that lenght) but i'm happy with it b/c when i put on the mascara everyone notice the different and asking which mascara i use:P that mascara awsome