September 1, 2014 | 2002 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I loveeeee this stuff!!! Its affordable and highly pigmented. Ive had this for over two years and im still using it. Just remember to cap it tightly. It's pretty long wearing. Lasts me the entire day. Maybe i will get a lil smudge on hot days or if i accidentally rub my eyes but its not a biggie.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by MakeupLover411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This gel liner is my all time favorite, it's AMAZING! It definately lasts all day and is really pigmented =) a little goes a long way! I got mine in 'Blackest Black' and it lasted me almost a year! Although I normally used an angled brush with this, the brush is very easy to use and makes it easier to get into the inner corner of the eyes, definately would reccomend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by xoxomalak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS. BEST EYELINER EVER. and this is coming from an arabian eye liner junkie. I have tried so many and this is the bomb.com. seriously it is so opaque and black. And it doesn't chip. Or smudge. I have slept in this and woke up fine. Only thing that sucks is that it is kind of hard to take off. It kind of smudges everywhere but its sooooo worth it after a whole day of beautiful looking eyeliner ! But I don't use the brush it comes with ! It is worked best with an angled brush. Especially for winged looks.

Update:
Still using and loving this!! If you have oily eyelids, use a primer. I have oily lids and I dont even use a primer and im still fine. No smudging. If it smudges you might be applying too much liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in Blackest Black. A great liner, and I even like the brush that comes with it.

I picked this up short notice after forgetting my MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack. It was an excellent substitute, and I've found myself using this Maybelline liner more than any other gel liner. It's cheap, it applies smoothly and evenly, the texture is great, the pigment is dark, it lasts forever on oily lids, it doesn't transfer, and the brush is great. I'm using the brush with other brands of gel liners as well.

I'm very pleased about this purchase, and would highly recommend this liner to those new to gel liners as well as huge fans of gel liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Adelemuller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Perfect for top and bottom waterline, lasts all day. Not so good for applying to the actual eyelid though, smudges like a pencil would. I wouldn't have this replace your liquid eyeliner completely, I would still use a liquid eyeliner if you want to draw a thin line on your eyelid and do a cat flick but I would definitely have this replace whatever you've been wearing on the waterline. Very nice

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Twinkletoes10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this eyeliner for my formal and am very satisfied with it. I don't have a very steady hand but this was super easy to apply (although I did use my own angled eyeliner brush - definitely would recommend getting a hold of one of these!) You can easily build up the colour and create your desired shape. I've had some trouble with pencils on my bottom lashline in the past as it makes me look a bit like a panda but with this eyeliner, you can get the line really thin.

The only thing preventing me from using this as an everyday eyeliner is the fact that it seems such a waste to spend that money on such a tiny little pot! I also find it a bit of a pain to have to wash the brush after every use compared to a pencil that you just need to sharpen every few days. Still I will definitely continue to use this eyeliner for formal occasions or when I'm going out.

Great for both beginners and more experienced makeup users and so versatile!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by rubyrhee

i seriously didnt really like this. i have a monolid and slighty oily lids. its very black and comes with an awesome brush but its isnt creamy and smudges alot

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by AnnevieC

For me this is the best gel liner ever. I bought this in black, Its very easy to apply and the color lasts for hours! I have oily lids but it doesn't smudge. It dries up easily once applied. I tried revlon colorstay liquid liner in blackest black and also their pencil liner,but i was never satisfied with the color....for me it doesnt give the black color i like... too light for me..so I decided to give gel liners a try. Since This one from Maybelline is making waves here in our country, I went out to get one and I love it. Will definitely stick to this brand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

I like this eyeliner. I gave it a few months before I reviewed it to see how long it took to go through it and if the product dried up.
I purchased this last october 2012 at Target for $7, in the color brown. I planned to use it only on my lower lash line for definition. I ended up buying a seperate brush instead of the one that came with it to apply. I bought a very fine tipped, angle brush to apply this. I follow it by smudging brown eyeshadow over it to soften the look. I rarely use this on my upper lash line, but when I do, it glides on easily and stays true to color and so far does not seem to fade.
The pot has recently started to dry up a bit... and I use it daily and have barely gotten through the surface of the pot. I will probably try something more known (like MAC) next time I decided to purchase this type of eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Mariezy

I started out using Gel Liners with Mac, and it was a glittery black one that I never really figured out how to use properly. Recently bought this one in brown and it feels like I finally realize what I've been missing all this time. It's soft and smooth during application, and the color is the beautiful brown that I was looking for! The brush is quite nice as well, and I actually prefer it over an angled brush. I can definitely see myself using this liner until it's all gone, may go back and purchase the black one if it goes back on sale!