April 18, 2014 | 1819 users online

Liquid - NARS - Sheer Glow Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by CateA23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Lovely foundation with a flawless finish. Not too heavy with that "painted on" look which is perfect for me as my skin is fairly clear most of the time. Goes on well but don't link the fact that no pump comes with the bottle - this foundation is £29 surely they could include a pump within that price? Not cool NARS!! They suggest applying with fingers but I prefer a brush and sponge technique a it's less messy (I'm always in a rush). Definately one to try if you prefer a more natural foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Thegreekblonde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good coverage but terrible for dry acne prone skin, it made me breakout and my skin looked drier and flaky whilst accentuating any lines. If you have dry or acne prone skin I would not recommend this product .

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Leeleegbb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am very fair and find the Siberian shade works great for me. I really like this foundation, I find I gives a natural coverage. It does give my skin a slight shine, but I am putting it on over moisturizer and sunblock. I wish it came with a pump, that would make the packaging better. It does last on my face and I do set it with setting powder. It is quite expensive for foundation, but that is true of Nars, so I would consider this a splurge.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This is a pretty good foundation. This is so light I forget I am even wearing foundation, no breakouts, light-medium coverage (which is fine for me, since I have a clear complexion anyways). If you need full coverage, I would suggest another foundation or using concealer underneath. My face never gets oily or cakey with this foundation, & this foundation stays put ALL DAY! Also, this doesn't oxidize or turn my face orange. This is expensive, but well worth every penny! I will definitely continue to buy this! Very pleased.

Also, Iam happy I didn't buy the sheer matte version because this one actually looks matte on me with a little bit of a glow, so the matte version would've probably looked too dry. (In case you are in between deciding on which version to purchase).

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by BeautyLove02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was a horrible foundation for me. I have semi-large pores and it seriously looked like I had no foundation on (good) but with dark foundation dots where my pores are (gross..and not so good.) These kinds of luminous finish foundations rarely work for my skin type (combo/oily) and matte finish foundations look sooo much better on me. I can see how this would be a great foundation for someone with better skin than mine. It did look very natural (in between the "dots" :)) and with someone without noticeable pores, I think this could be beautiful on them. Foundation is a very personal thing-everyone has to see what works for them. What works for my friends never works for me and vice versa..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Viviann19

I really wanted to love this product, and I've tried to work with it because it has such great coverage but it makes me break out so much every time I use it. Think i'll be sticking to my revlon colour stay.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by msjohns888

Beautiful finish on my uneven rough textures skin. Better than Armani Luminous Silk and better staying poweNot as expensive and you don't have to buy two shades of the stuff to get the right look.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by trueaddict

Within 15 minutes of trying this on my skin was irritated and itchy. Gave it a chance and tried it again later that week. Nope. Same thing happen. Maybe it's just my skin but for sure I usually don't have problems.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Mima25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I like this foundation. It's lightweight, feels so comfortable to wear and makes my skin look really good and healthy. It doesn't cling to dry patches. It gives a really beautiful effect. I get compliments when I wear it.

The packaging looks chic but it is kind of annoying in reality.

for reference- I am NC30 and wear Punjab

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am on my second bottle of this I love it for summer and spring my only real problem with this foundation is the packaging it needs a pump and I have heard you can buy a pump for it but with the foundation being 44-48 dollars it should come with a pump I am a huge huge fan of NARS in general I have used both this and the sheer matte I like matte skin in the winter time though. I think this is a foundation you love it or you hate it and I happen to love it I have normal to combo skin and it works well for me.