April 16, 2014 | 907 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First the smell, this smells like armpits. Second the staying power, maybe 5 minutes tops. And thankfully only that becuase the smell made me have nausea.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by navyparis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is the bomb and its poppin lol but what im trying to say that it works very well it mosturize and soothed my lips and I suggest this to anybody

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Merryweather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does absolutely nothing for my lips.Love the scent but that''s all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Itsmarylol

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this so much , when i first bought it , i used about half of it in 2 weeks. It makes my lips so smooth .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by cluelesssbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG loooooovvvvve the lip balm!! first, you get soooo much for your money, second, they have amazing scents, and lastly, your lip are softer in 7 days or less! Love it so much slicks on so easily ,, sooo sooo amazing! LOVE THE HAND CREAM TOO ♥

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by lexfauxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

smells great, very hydrating. comes in a cute little sphere which makes it easy to apply. i got a package with the mint, summer fruit, strawberry and honeydew melon for christmas and they all smell great:) the summer fruit is my favourite, reminds me of peaches. after you let it soak in for a few minutes it nice to wear underneath lipstick or lipgloss. only thing i don't like is when you wear them while eating you taste the flavour of your lip balm so much.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by saphire82

If they changed the formula on this to actually moisturize or improve the condition of your lips, I'd buy again. I love the smell, slight taste, and I really really love the egg shape and the shape of the balm how its so easy to apply. But I have angular chelitis (painful cracks in the corners of your mouth that split every time you open your mouth to eat), and I discovered that this was actually causing it to break out or not heal. I know this because I was ALMOST healed, then I slapped this stuff on at work and within hours it flaired up again. For now, good old chapstick does a better job at moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 9:02:00 AM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

There was nothing special about this to me and it gave me tiny breakouts around the edge of my top lip, which happens with most glosses but never balms. Not moisturizing either.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by cocopuffx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was completely bought over by the super adorable and unique packaging and got the summerfruit and lemon drop one. The balm is smooth and light and doesn't have the heavy feeling on your lips at all, if you get what I mean. It's especially great since it's all natural too. I didn't really like the summerfruit though, it just smells and tastes weird to me, kind of rubbery like, but I guess that's just personal preference. Also you have to be especially careful when screwing the top back on because one wrong move and the ridges cut into the balm and it doesn't look good at all. All in all this is a good product and is a really cute addition to your purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Yeralizardperry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It really is a cute idea, except it sort of failed. It definitely keeps my lips moisturized, and it has this really fresh, peachy smell. It's almost completely organic, which could be good or bad.
The packaging is truly adorable, and if you just leave a couple of them around your room, it really spices it up. What I'm slightly annoyed by is the fact that you can't just casually slip it into your back pocket, because it looks like you have a second mutating buttock. What I'm slight even more annoyed by is the fact that if you don't screw the cap back on perfectly, the little grooves hit the dome and dents it. Trust me when I say it is not attractive. Otherwise it's really good for a game of catch.
The taste and scent is great, but wipe it off before you eat, for the love of Pete. If you don't, you food gets this slimy, filmy, cardboard meets fruit taste.
The balm is not sticky at all and really light, and I like that kind of stuff, so if you really want moisture, you literally have to cake it on.