December 22, 2014 | 923 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yum yum! I'm not a big fan of super sweet lip stuff but this is just right! Eos lip balms probably only get sold because they look so fun but one is quite pleasant to wear as well!

I find eos lip balms slightly less moisturizing than I would like- only because the product is harder than most other lip balms out there, probably to keep its round shape- but it does the job and this is super delicious lip balm flavour. Definitely one of my faves I've come across recently!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Beautybaaby

The packaging is absolutely adorable!! However I don't understand the hype on this product is fails miserably with hydrating my lips! Never buying again

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by PaintingWolf

I bought one finally because the packaging is super adorable it's like a little colored Easter egg. However the actually product inside isn't super hydrating, feels more like you're rubbing wax on top of your lips. It still makes your lips soft and supple but I've used better chapsticks. Maybe I have to buy different flavors? I would purchase again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by rittybear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally took the plunge and bought this after years of using Carmex. I really hate when lip balm or gloss makes your lips sticky and dries up right away. With this, I didn't have this problem. My lips felt soft and moisturized throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by bluebellofthevalley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

i've become kind of addicted to these... this one smells really good, a bit artificial, but still good, and the packaging is great. the downside is that it doesn't actually do much for your lips, it kinda sits there for a second and then wipes off on anything your lips touch. it doesn't hydrate. burts bees is so much better. these are all really cute though, and work for handbags.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I really like EOS, for me this lip balm is a product that really works for me and makes my constantly chapped lips feel soft. The balm itself is creamy and the dome shape allows for easy applications, The sphere makes it easy to find in my large purse which is a major plus. The only negative feedback I have with this balm is that it isnt the best smelling of balms. It has a peachy/summery scent, however, it plays tricks on you. sometimes this balm smells alright and other times I just hate the scent because it smells like plastic and rotten fruit. The other scents are wonderful though, If youve bought this balm before and hated the summer fruit scent, dont hesitate to try another. The sweet mint in particular is delicious.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Personally I didn't like the summer fruit that much but the others were amazing! The cute packaging is eye catching but personally I think it's a little annoying because it can't easily fit in a pocket like other lip balms. It smooths my lips and does a pretty good job moisturizing. I use it every single day multiple times. HG lip balm! Well worth the price as well. You'll love it so much it'll be gone pretty fast.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by arlin7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in many different smells but "summer fruit" I used up completely.
First of all, I do not have problematic lips, even in the summer or/and winter, my lips get rarely dry and chapped. I apply it usually before bed and in the morning my lips feel very nice and smooth. I do not know if it can actually heel them in a case of an emergency. It has a very nice scent and taste.
Everyone raves about the packaging, but me honestly, I do not care about that at all.
I will definitely buy more because it didn't cause any irritation and feels nice. I recommend to try it, plus the cost is ok (about 3$)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by LovesMakeup515

I overall LOVED this product! You could take it any where to work or school and put it in your purse! The only bad thing was the price I got my EOS from Walmart for about $2.98 ya I know pretty expensive!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by isabellaojeda

To be honest I easily fall for cute packaging. The Chapstick itself is just okay it's not deeply moisturizing and feels like it just sits on your lips but, if you are looking for a date night Chapstick this is it. It doesn't taste like medicine or chemicals and smells amazing especially the fruit ones(very kissable)!! If your lips are burnt or actually chapped I would go for something stronger. The packaging is adorable and is very durable. It won't got lost like all your other chapsticks! This is more "fashion not function".