September 19, 2014 | 1889 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by CaraDeedee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros:
Smells like heaven
Cute packaging
Affordable
Long lasting

Cons:
Not very emollient
A bit dry

I repurchased for the amazing smell :3

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by awkkimmivy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the cute packaging but I hate that I can't fit it in my pocket. I also love the scents, but the balm itself isnt very moisturizing. I don't agree with some reviews that say it is drying. i would purchase again solely for the scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by dbc202

This product I would say is a bit pricy for what you get. It is so cute and I love how there's different flavours/colours but honestly the size is a bit annoying. It's not as easy to stuff into your purse as it's round and bigger than most lip balms. It also doesn't give your lips any tint, it leaves it the same colour. And I feel like it doesn't moisturise your lips for long. It smells good, isn't harsh on your lips and is a reasonable price but I don't think it's worth it. Overall I give it a 2/5 and no to repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by VDianeT

This product is super cute and smells great but it doesn't hydrate my lips. It makes feel hydrated for a short period of time but tends to dry it out more when it's absorbed in my lips. I've used this product for about 5 months and I would not recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by phanct862

A few years ago, a friend of mine let me use her EOS lip balm and claimed that it was her FAAAVORITE lip balm ever! Because I'm easily influenced, I decided that if she liked it, I would like it too. I purchased my own and for awhile, I really did like it a lot. I loved the smell, and I loved that if I licked my lips, it actually tasted good. After a few weeks, I noticed that debris from my purse would collect in the grooves of the container which was disgusting, and I also had to acknowledge that the lip balm actually did NOTHING in terms of moisturizing my lips. It's a very waxy product that simply covered and smoothed over my lips. After the product wore away, my lips were in the exact same condition as before. I wish I hadn't jumped on the band wagon for this product, because now I have about 3 of these spheres laying around my place. I much prefer Burt's Bees chapsticks or the regular Chapsticks.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by rainlullaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was obsessed with this the first week I had it...now it tastes and smells nasty. Not sure why but yeah...don't use this anymore. I do like the mint one though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by dtrautz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am obsessed with the EOS line! This scent is absolutely wonderful, it's so summery. I have tried almost every lip balm out there and nothing compares. It moisturizes so well and there's plenty of product. The egg shape is adorable and original. The price is CHEAP compared to department store lip moisturizers. I recommend this to all of my friends. I have 8 of the EOS lip balms in each scent. Love love love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I bought this because of all the hype. But it was an OK lip balm. I was completely disappointed and unimpressed. I found the balm hard and not very moisturizing... the packaging is cute but bulky and I can't just slide it in my makeup bag or small purse.
I'm sticking to my Dior Creme deRose, rosebud salve or plain old vaseline for the winter...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Unicorny101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lip balm to see what the hype is all about. Basically the things I like the best about eos is that it smells nice, the sphere shape is cute, and it doesn't flaunt how chapped your lips is when they are chapped. The cons is that it is waxy and tends to leave your lips feel dried out at times... Also it's quite expensive! It lasts a really long time though, I've had it for almost a year and have been wearing generous amounts of it. It's superb if you leave it on overnight for super soft lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by MissMadiMakeup

I love the packaging of this lip balm! It's so adorable and unique!! It's really moisturizing on my lips as well! I prefer this over babylips! If I leave this on overnight my lips are very soft in the morning! I also love the smell of this EOS and I would love to get more!