eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 11/29/2013 10:18:00 AM

I love this brand of lip balm. It is much easier to find, being a sphere, but I have to reapply more often because it dries out quickly. But, really, this is not a problem. It doesn't feel all greasy and gross. :)

on 11/28/2013 4:20:00 AM

Cute packaging, great flavor but as far as moisturizing I wasn't thrilled. This is not good for healing dry lips. I would buy it again but during times when my lips are chapped I would go to my HG lip product: Burt's Bees.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love this stuff! The packaging is adorable AND functional, so what more can you ask for? One thing I hate about some lip balm packaging is how the balm isn't protected well enough. I'm not one to have a dirty handbag, but little specs of dirt or hair would end up making their way into my lip balm tubes if I didn't double check that it was sealed properly. When I'm in a hurry and am quickly slathering on some lip stuff, I don't always take the time to double check. I should. I know I'm lazy. You can judge. But I don't have that problem with the eos Balm. It clicks into place, has a flat bottom on the sphere so it can sit on top of my desk when it isn't in my purse and not roll around... These are all tiny details but they make a difference.

And the actual balm is really great too. It tastes yummy, smells yummy, and it doesn't leave my lips feeling waxy at all. Most balm does, even Soft Lips. *wince* I hate saying that because who doesn't love Soft Lips? There is a distinct waxy texture though, and the eos Balm doesn't have it. When I run out, I am absolutely repurchasing.

on 11/20/2013 8:55:00 PM

Words cannot explain how much I love this product. Its my by far, my most favorite lip moisturizer ever! It feels waxy on my lips instead of oily or greasy which I LOVE because I don't' have to reapply as often. Unlike other lip moisturizers like Chapstick or Carmex, It leaves my lips so incredibly soft for DAYS after. It smells amazing and the packaging makes it so fun to apply.

I used to be craaazy about Baby Lips by Maybelline, but these are so much better. Although they are not tinted whatsoever, they do keep my lips moisturized as long as I apple a thick layer. And the packaging is the cutest thing ever!

on 11/16/2013 4:07:00 AM

Pro: Cute package Big enough to glide across both top and bottom lips. Con: Doesn't moisturize well Gets dirty quick

on 11/16/2013 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love all of the eos lip balms. They smell really good and keep your lips mousiterized. I love these!

on 11/14/2013 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Pros

- packaging

Cons

- scent
- not enough moisture

Comments: Don't care for the scent and doesn't moisturize enough. It will be enough if your lips are already in good shape, however if you suffer from dry lips this won't do it.

Will not repurchase.

There was so much hype about this that I had to give it a chance and I think this is the worst chapstick ever. If felt like straight up wax on my lips, it was drying to me and not moisturizing at all. The packaging was a cute idea because its easier to find a ball in your purse than an actual chapstick but I threw it away cause it did more harm than good. I use soft lips in Vanilla... (not the Pearl one) and I love how it hydrates my lips.

on 11/13/2013 11:37:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I like eos lip balms in general, but did not care for this flavour. The first time I used it, it seemed to have an almost chemically/plasticky smell. The smell improved after a few uses (or maybe I just got used to it) but I still think that the other flavours are better.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments