Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

on 8/23/2012 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I am terrible with eyeliner. With that being said, this is great! It has a kind of large, felt tip applicator that you can use to draw your eyeliner on with. This lasts all day, doesn't smudge, and is really nice! My only issue is that it draws a thick line. But once I get used to it, I can put a thinner line on.

on 8/12/2012 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I don't know why people say this eyeliner is transparent and smudges or doesn't layer well. I haven't had any problem with it. In fact, I love this liner. The applicator is maybe a little stiff when you first get it, but after a few uses I find it very easy to work with and perfect for the kind of line I want to create. It doesn't smudge throughout the day, but it comes off easily at night which I really like. One of the best liquid liners of the drugstore in my opinion.

on 8/11/2012 7:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is no good. It feathers, has no color and doesnt last. I dont like the tip or the application and not much color in the black. If its wet and you go over a line it removes what you just did and even if its dry- it does the same. The black color is not intense either. I have Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner which is awesome and almost finished, I did not want to spend $22 on it again and have been looking for a cheaper alternative as a dupe. Also tried, black opal fine tipped liquid liner ($4), which was horrible as well and tried Revlon colorstay version ($8) which is meH. Found gold with the new Milani Eye Tech Extreme! Perfect dupe for Smashbox one and about $8. LOVE IT.

on 8/8/2012 12:36:00 AM

Was planning to buy the Physicians Formula eyeliner but Ultra Black was out of stock so I picked up this one. I always have a problem with eyeliner smudging on me. This one does not smudge for at all and Im happy about that. It also removes really easily with water and it flakes off which I find it better than it smearing when removing. The downsides is that it is pretty transparent, the brush isnt a very fine tip so winging it out can be difficult. Unsure if I would buy again but I do love that it does not smudge underneath my eyes.

on 7/31/2012 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This eyeliner is pretty good in my opinion. It's very easy to control and line with. The liquid is a little too transparent. And if you layer it on too much, it'll turn thick and crack easily. So, I'm not a big fan of that. But I do have to say that this eyeliner is still pretty good. I can work through the little minor quirks. I would recommend this.

on 7/29/2012 5:01:00 PM

This eyeliner was a huge waste of money. I got it in brown. The brush is annoying and hard to control. The product is hard to get onto the brush and the color is faint and not niticeable, plus it is pretty expensive for such a small product. I tried it more than once and every time I just took it off and tried something else, it's awful. I applied it and you couldn't even tell the difference, and I have pretty light skin. Do not buy!!

on 7/26/2012 10:01:00 PM

This eyeliner does a decent job for me. It comes out very wet and takes 30 secs or so to dry. It stays on all day I sometimes notice that it does flake but not all the time. it has a felt tip that draws on very easily. The eyeliner comes off very easily with water aswell. When you are coming close to the end of the product you do have to shake it a lot to get a decent amount out or it will run out as you're drawing the line. but overall its a good eyeliner and worth a try.

on 7/24/2012 6:55:00 PM

I put this eyeliner on and let it dry for about half an hour. It was nice and dark and I didn't have too much trouble putting it on. I was pretty satisfied with the product. My biggest problem with eyeliner is that it smudges and runs. I wanted to see how waterproof it was so I splashed water on my face. To my horror, the eyeliner ran right off my eyes and there were black lines running down my eyes all over my face. There was basically no more eyeliner left on my eyes. It was just a SPLASH. I returned it right away. This is definitely not the eyeliner for me.

on 7/16/2012 3:49:00 AM

I bought this product cause of thatsheart on YouTube, but I will not repurchase this because it flakes off and it is not comparable to the loreal carbon black eyeliner.. I love the felt tip and how it comes out very black but the formula is just bad.. And I don't have oily lids

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My sister bought me this for a steal at $2.99 at some random grocery outlet. This is probably my favorite liquid eyeliner so far. Let it dry for a few seconds before applying a second coat, but its usually pigmented enough for me after one stroke! But for best results, shake before each use so that the felt tip pen gets enough of the watery liquid. Overall, this product stays on nicely throughout my late 7-8 hour night shifts at work and I tend to get super oily lids too !