November 24, 2014 | 1297 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by shi1

This is a great drugstore product. It's inexpensive (especially when you find it on sale), and its easy to use. The felt tip applicator is quite flexible which makes lining the eyes quite easy. You can achieve a moderately thin line with the applicator but not a super fine line like you would with a brush tip applicator. I find it easier to use than the Loreal Lineur Intense. I'm able to achieve the same look in less time with this one. It dries quite quickly and durability is quite good as long as you don't rub your eyes. The tube is nice and compact so you can carry it along with you.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by CorieApple

I give this product a 4/5 over all because it is not the best. The best is "Stila's Stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner" however, this is a close second.

I have been using this product for years. It is definitely the best in comparison to any other drug store liquid liners.
Like the "Stila pen" the tip is fine and firm, which allows better control over your line. It is just not AS fine or firm as the "Stila pen".

Like the "Stila pen" it is easy to remove the liner at the end of the day.

Where this product lost points for me is it isn't available in waterproof.

I wish this product came in waterproof.

Cheers,

CorieApple

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by khanhie25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG liner! I have been using this liner for probably 4 years or so. This is the only liner I have used that does not crease into my eyelid crease after an hour. Cream eyeliners don't work for me at all :( The felt tip can make it kinda difficult for me to make a precise wing and the look of the liner is a little shiny but other than that it is pretty perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by mskmirah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a couple of years now, and it is definitely my go-to eyeliner! It's extremely easy to draw both fine and thick lines, once you get used to it. I love the application brush because it glides on easily and is very fluid in movement. I find that this eyeliner stays on my eyelids for a VERY long time, even without primer! It doesn't smudge either. I find that it's also pretty water resistant, as I went out a couple of times when it was raining (and thus got water on my face/eyes), and it did not wash off. However, it's also easy to wash off as long as you have some sort of a facial cleanser/eye makeup remover.
All in all, for everyday eyeliner, I prefer this to any other eyeliner I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by laurenf13

I love the foam tip applicator on this eyeliner. For me, it makes it a lot easier to get a uniform line then with a typical liquid eyeliner brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This liquid eyeliner is definitely opaque and I was quite pleased with the intensity. I use this to set my gel liner to keep it from smearing. It sure does the job but I don't like the applicator. It's really difficult to apply with perfect precision without smudging it. The tip makes it easy to make mistakes since its hard to control. Sometimes the line I get is a lot fatter than I intended it to be. I tried it on a whim but I'll most likely switch back to my Physician's Formula pen liquid liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I bought this bc I lost my loreal intense liner and didn't want to fork over $10. I was hoping the quality would be comparable to loreal's bc the packaging and bristle were very similar. The quality is not comparable to loreal's. It looks like I have black watercolor on if I apply once so I end up applying at least two coats. Loreal's is 10x better. I have a review for it if you would like. This product isn't horrible but not up to my standards. I would not recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm generally terrible at applying liquid liner, so I picked this one because of the felt pen tip. It definitely makes it easier for me to apply the liner and it stays on most of the day. For me, it fades a little towards the end of the day, but that doesn't bother me because my eyelids can get oily sometimes; I'm just happy it doesn't flake. It's also very easy to remove. Overall, I really like this product and would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised I didn't write a review for this sooner!!! this is my HG liquid liner. I love the brush on this. Compared to the revlon colorstay eyeliner which has a stiff, short, brush, the maybelline one has a longer and FELT brush! the felt brush seriously makes it so much easier to apply liner. The brush is more flexible, which I love. This is similar to the l'oreal linear liner except this is one is a shiny black finish which I LOVE!!! this doesn't flake or fade throughout the day. I really love this liner and already have a back up !

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a fairly nice eyeliner. It has great pigment and lasts through 6th period P.E. However, I do find that by the end of the day I get that nasty black ball of gross in my inner corner. Easily washes off and the felt tip is easy to work with. Would definitely buy again.