E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.4

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 10/11/2013 7:00:00 AM

I love this eyebrow kit, its really easy to use especially the gel/cream like part just one swipe then ta-da! Your brows will look so amazing. I have the dark brown shade because of my current hair color. However using the powder part is kinda messy. Plus you will still need an eye brow brush since they inly provided brush applicator for the gel and powder.

on 10/6/2013 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I use the darker colour because I have black hair and I find that this product looks way more natural than any pencils I've used and it lasts all day. The brush it comes with is kind of useless with the product (but I do use the fluffy side for eyeshadow blending.) Definitely recommend it.

on 10/1/2013 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this. Good product, easy to use (even with the cruddy little brush it comes with), fantastic price, stays on until you wash it off.

I use the color medium, no matter what hair color I am at any given time (blonde or red). It's easy to adjust the intensity, and very easy to define your brows to give your face an amazing lift.

on 10/1/2013 10:29:00 PM

Okay this eyebrow item is awesome. I've only ever tried pencil to fill in my eyebrows but it never looked natural. This product is cheap and so effective! It's really easy to do and looks so natural. The only thing is that it only comes in brown. So if you have really light or really dark brows this might not work for you.

on 9/29/2013 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

One of the best things I have ever bought. I have dark dark brown hair and I got "medium."

Pros:
+Extremely cheap ($3 at Target)
+Will last a very long time (I doubt I'll need to buy another for a year)
+Gives perfect natural brows. The wax is cremey and long-lasting. The powder does not appear dark enough in the pan but it shows up great on my olive-tan skin.
+Lasts throughout the whole day
+Dual-ended brush works well, but not amazing

Cons:
-The angled brush works fine, but the other brush is a little too big. But for the price who's complaining.

BUY IT!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The brush it comes with isn't very effective as the bristles are turned every which way. The wax is sheer so I don't always get a defined line. It does make my brows larger and looks natural when blended in. I will keep looking for a better gel. M.A.C. will be my next purchase.

on 9/24/2013 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Very good product for such a cheap price! I had mine for about a year and I still have plenty left. I am NC 30-35 and I use the shade medium. This comes with the powder and a tinted wax to help set the brows in place. The applicator is handy for applying too.

Convenient for travelling overseas because it is a small compact and you pretty much need to bring this only to do your brows (rather than bringing eye brow powder, eye brow gel and mirror). A mirror comes with it and I feel that this is a perfect kit for brows on the go.

Definitely recommend to anyone. No regrets and the price for this is ridiculously cheap! Go get it if you do not own this!

on 9/22/2013 9:33:00 PM

This is an extremely great, inexpensive product that is very comparable to more expensive department store brands. I tried the medium color and it worked great. Reapplication is needed after about 8 hours, which I consider to be typical. The brushes are not great, so I do use different brushes to apply this product.

on 9/22/2013 5:22:00 AM

I love this product. My eyebrows have become thin and sparse over the years and I like a strong eyebrow! This product does a great job of filling my brows in while still looking natural. I love the gel formulation to give definition while the powder gives my brows the illusion of fullness. The packaging is very good for the price. Will definitely repurchase.

on 9/14/2013 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is actually a great product! It lasts for quite a long time on my brows so I don't need to retouch them and I do sweat quite a lot and have oily skin, as well so lasting power is a MUST for me. The colors only come in 2 shades though and the shades aren't really as buildable as others since they come on a bit too strong. The ONLY problem I had with this product is that the Gel brow shade kid of dries quicker and I was not expecting that and that the angled part of the brush that came with it doesn't hold its hairs strong since it falls apart after some time. I would repurchase this but I would advice others who will buy this to have another piece of good eyebrow brush to fo along with this since the brush here isn't very much effective.

Popular Brows Products