July 23, 2014 | 1283 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by primpednpink

I've only just recently started "doing" my brows. I dye my hair and my brows are always a bit too light for my hair color. The "medium" suits me well. The wax is great, and the powder over top. I use an old mascara wand to comb my brows after. Benefit has a similar kit for $30. TEN TIMES THE PRICE of this product! Love Elf!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by melissamberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of elf's good products! I have dark brown hair (and brows) and the medium kit works well for me. TIP: all those ladies that already have this and say they don't use the powder: try it as a contour powder! It's not too orange or anything and completely matte. Worked for me, give it a try :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by anabanj

I got this product in the color ash. When I got it I thought it would be way too light since my eyebrows are dark brown (with blonde hair) however it is PERFECT! I never filled in my eyebrows because every product that I used before made them way too dark, but this is just the perfect colour because it looks soo natural and it fills them in so nicely. I only use the wax side for my eyebrows. I use the powder side for eyeshadow, it's a good blending or transition colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by lalaladylauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

For most of my short life, I've had issues with my eyebrows. They've gone from too bushy to too thin, but with this product, they finally feel just right. (That being said, I could stand to take a trip to Benefit and get them cleaned up!) Anyways, I digress...

This is the first brow kit I've ever purchased. I usually like to start with cheapie drugstore brands before investing in the more expensive stuff, but as far as brow products go, I'm content to stick with E.L.F. This product does a good job of making my dark hairs look more polished/keeping them in line, which is more than I ever expected for $3. Because my brows are naturally on the thicker side, I feel I have to use a lot of the gel. But like I said, luckily this product is cheap!

I've laughed at the E.L.F. Studio line for its dupe NARS packaging, especially when the product was terrible. But because the Eyebrow Kit actually works, it deserves to look luxe!

My only issues is that the brush is TINY. But we all know that's a problem easily solved. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by giuliaz92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I ordered both the light and medium kit because it was my first time buying this product from E.L.F (being dirt cheap it wasn't too bad trying out both). The light one is definetely too light for my colour, however the medium is a great colour for my eyebrows. I love the gel and the powder sets in well (although maybe slightly reddish). The only flaw would be regarding the brush which i don't love, but all you need is to use your favourite eye brow brush instead!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by annieface

i have the medium shade (i have never purchased from ELF online and don't plan on it... i get my ELF products from target!) and i use the brown wax for my brows. i have black hair and i find that most brow products out there just do not work with my natural black hair. i'm not willing to use a matte black shadow on my brows since i believe it's too harsh. i looooooove the dark brown wax! it looks more natural than any other brow product i've used and it lasts all day. i'm lucky to have pretty full eyebrows and i prefer to keep them that way, but i'm pretty sure this won't work too well if you have sparse brows. for $3, i will repurchase forever!!! i do nothing with the powder since it's far too red toned for me but the wax really is a winner.

i apply with the jenky little brush i got with my wet n wild cream liner. it's way too harsh to use on your eyelid but i really love it for my brows since it's so stiff and really picks up a lot of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Foxxibrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe this product is $3! It's amazing. I usually use the MAC spiked pencil or Brun & Embark e/s to fill in my brows and this little kit has completely eliminated my need for those products! Not to mention the gel sets my brows all day and I don't need to retouch at all. I would pay so much more for this product, as I tend to lean towards higher end makeup brands, but this kit has me wondering what other E.L.F. products are as amazing as this kit. The packaging is pretty sleek-looking and the mirror is pretty effective too! The brush however is totally useless, I use the MAC 208 with this kit and it works wonders. xoxo

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not a great product for me, unfortunately. I overplucked my brows when I was young, and so have some bald patches that need filling in. Also, my brows are naturally quite narrow. I found the wax difficult to apply, even with my LM brow brush, and it did not fill in the blank places well--it just slid around. I topped it with the powder using the brush in the compact, and it ended up everywhere, making me look pretty Groucho-like. Additionally, the wax is a cool brown, but the powder is quite reddish--not a good combo. A fail for me. I'm going back to my Shu pencil.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by naddy14

I have this kit in medium. I have dark hair and I have to fill in the arch area to make it full or change my eyebrow look, the medium shade is very suitable for me.
I don't fancy the tiny brush that comes with it. I used my own eyebrow brush but used the tiny brush for the powder only. I reallyyyy like this product, it's really cheap and good. You don't have to buy high end ones but this is just as good. But it finished really fast I think about one month and I already hit the pan. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by LishWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this product on line, from elf. I have to say its a bit to dark for me, I normally use mac spiked which is perfect, but I'm not sold on this product. Also I found that the gel sometimes 'sweats' I live in England and its not that hot for the product to do that, and makes me feel about awkward about using it. The little brush inside is really handy, and so is the powder. I think I'm going to give this product another go, and do an edit, but as it stands.... I'll stick to my MAC spiked.