November 26, 2014 | 1510 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by ritables

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I have three bb creams and by far this one is the one i reach for the most and is the most inexpensive. This holds up; a 2 hour sweaty workout outside and it does not break up or flake. The color is superb, it is less ashy than the Legere, but slightly pinker than the Dr. Jart, but does warm up to a color slightly lighter than the Legere does, which i like. I am Asian NC25 and i like to be lighter in complexion on my face because it looks brighter and happier. When i am too dark i look sad and dirty. The quantity they give you for such a low price is also outstanding. I can not rave on and on more about a product; i did not expect it to be perfect because of the low cost. I try to pay the most for cosmetics, but still find it too frivilous to spend exorbent amounts on this, because my skin does look good now and i use Retin-A, which helps a lot.
I love this product and def recommend it to all. dont think you have to spend a bunch to get good stuff (for example mascara from the drugstore is exactly the same, i will NEVER buy from the department stores again)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by wnsyzwns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

it's an average bb cream in my opinion.it comes in yellow undertone which will perfectly suit many asian.it's a bit thicker than the prestigr bb cream so it serves better coverage which not something im searching for.the prestige sure smells better but this one not annoying either.bb cream stays longer in my face compared to other foundation.so it requires some effort to be removed too.it will be just fine with a good make up removal or oil cleaning method.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

After a less-than-stellar experience with a western BB cream (Garnier), I started looking for something else which would give me the coverage I wanted (light-medium and invisible) and the benefits I needed (moisture, SPF). After a few hits and misses I decided to go ahead and get Skin79's Super+ Gold Label. I have finicky combination skin (oily everything except for dry flakiness on the sides of my nose) and while I can blot oil or use powder during the day for the oiliness, the flakiness is really hard to tackle (and it looks really bad). This BB cream seems to give me enough moisture to prevent the flakies and while oil control isn't fantastic, blotting once in the afternoon keeps me looking presentable. I wish this stuff had better staying power - I need to touch up in the afternoon if I want to look as good as I did when I left the house - but that's not such a bad idea anyway, since SPF25 will probably not give you considerable protection after 6 hours. I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of the packaging - I prefer something I can throw into a makeup bag and take with me, and although the pumping mechanism is hygienic, the pump has no cap, allowing dirt and whatnot to enter the (rather large) nozzle when it's in my bag. Thankfully, Skin79 provide a range of smaller sizes - I've got the 25g tube in my makeup bag and the 40g pump bottle at home for my morning routine. I am very happy with this BB cream - it's not without it's flaws (I'd prefer higher SPF and longer staying-power), but considering the comfortable coverage, great moisture, natural look and it hasn't broken me out yet - I have a feeling I'm going to continue coming back to the BB cream regardless of how many I might try in the future. 5 stars for a fantastic product. Yay!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

UPDATE April 27 2013
I have found out that I can evn use this without colour-correcting it. It happen that I break out, or have some drying red pimples. I like to look natural - that my blemishes aren't eye-catching, but that it doesn't look like I have covered them in makeup. I put a little of this - maybe like a 7-8 mm ball all over my face, and the grey colour cancels out the redness quite well, actually, and then I put a coloured powder over in my shade. I think you could use this to cancel out both redness (for example around nose, blemises), yellowness (for example around mouth) or areas that just are darker - even a little of this can make quite a big difference - try it some time :) The texture of the skin look absolutely beautiful this way :)
END OF UPDATE
I really like this BB cream; I think several of the Skin79 products I have deserve 5 lippies. What I really like with BB cream (except the orange one) is that it's almost elastic: it sets in a very evenly, it doesn't patch or break up, which makes the skin look very polished, but because of the light coverage it still looks natural :)
The coverage, as said is quite light,light-medium at max - this will not manage to hide hyerpigmentation well - I use a concealer for that (favourite is the Make Up For Ever long lasting one). This will mostly even out your skin tone. If you have little bumps on your skin, this is pretty good at covering that. It often needs a little bit of time to even out completely after application, especially if you powder over, but it takes like, 10 minutes.
The colour of this is greyish pink - it's the most grey colour of the BB creams from Skin79. I have light olive skin tone, which means a neutral yellow or "greyish yellow", kinda more green than pure yellow tone. I make this BB cream a perfect colour for me by colour correcting it with a primary yellow adjuster from Kett. They also have other colours. Reviewed here:
I just put some BB cream in a small jar and drip a little bit of colour adjuster into it and mix. And voilá - perfect colour! :D
This BB cream works very well for my dry sensitive skin. It's definitely moisturizing and gives a dewy finish. I really like a dewy finish, so the powder I like to put over this BB cream is the Skin79 hot pink powder - it has no oil control, but makes the BB cream last longer. The lasting power is BTW very good - at least 12 hours on me! It even withstands strong wind - usually strong wind makes my foundation dry out and crack, but not this :D I also really like the consistency - it feels very nice against my skin, but maybe drags it just a little bit - it kinda sticks to the skin as fast as I apply it. I apply with my fingers.
I especially like to put the BB cream under my eyes. My skin is dry, so I need something VERY moisturizing for my eyes so I don't get wrinkles under there. This doesn't cover much, but creates a base that I put other things over. The BB cream makes the things I put over it crease much less than they usually do - it's better than a primer for eyes! Even shadows crease less with this under :D I don't know how it would work under foundation, since it's a bit hard to spread it in a very thin layer.
I think the perfect time of year for this is autumn and spring, but also when it's not too hot in the summer. It doesn't melt off, but it feels a little heavy when it's very hot, but weird enough, it doesn't make me look oily (just very dewy). I think the hot pink BB cream from skin79 is slightly lighter in consistency (has same colour as this).
I personally think I have noticed some slight lightning of hyperpigmentation while using BB creams, but I don't know if it's because of the whitening ingredients or because of the sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Constant

I have been trying to apply different kinds of BB cream and out of these, skin 79 Vip gold has always been one of my favorites. It is not only easy to apply but also provide relatively medium coverage. Just a quick application, it can last almost all day long. For a full-schedule students and early rush to work staffs,this skin 79 also helps save your time. What is more, its creamy texture is adequate for the dry-skin and those who often stay in the air conditioning rooms owing that our skin generally gets dryer in the cold temperature. However, most people presume not unreasonably that the light or sheer coverage which this BB cream can provide may not be preferable by some of the users. I partly agree , but it is likable for those who want to look naturally. All that said, it can be said that BB cream is appropriate for daily make up and natural looks.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very dry fair english skin with freckles and redness. This did nothing for the redness on my forehead, nose and chin and did not cover two blemishes sigh......I also noticed that it did nothing to reduce the size of my pores.

What I did like about this product was how moisturised and dewy my skin looked and the softening effect it had on my lines. It smoothed out my under eye area and definitely gave me a more youthful appearance, I was quite excited by that discovery.

I like the packaging its very up market and swish. I like that I can pump out small amounts of product to go over my under eye and blemish areas.

I like that when you reapply it does not become cakey like foundation and while it doesn't look its best when first applied, looks much more natural 10 minutes later.

Unfortunately I cannot get away with wearing this alone it just doesn't give me enough coverage and I applied this cream three times. I definitely still need to wear concealer and would not use this as a no foundation make up base.

I did like the way my skin looked when I applied foundation over the top of this product but as this cream is suppose to replace the foundation step I have to query why I would use two foundations but this could possibly make a very good primer.

I do not think that I would repurchase and will keep looking for a BB cream which offers more coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by cherie0420

Love this BB Cream! I have oily-combination skin and this is great for using on cheeks and forehead to even out skintone and mask hyperpigmentation and blemishes. This doesn't dry out my skin, and is great for winter.
The packaging is hygienic and easy to use, and it's pretty affordable (I bought mine from eBay for $16) considering Australian foundations are over $20+. Would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by cksa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I went through a BB cream phase a bit back and this was one of the BB creams I tried. First, I have very oily skin and this one is clearly not intended to cater to oily skin, so I'm not going to fault it for its oil control properties. I thought it was one of the better creams I tried overall as it was very creamy and easy to apply. I didn't like the pump applicator because it would get clogged up and I can't really see myself traveling with it; personally, I'd much prefer a tube. I didn't use it long enough to test the skin improvement claims, because it broke me out big time--I didn't know why at the time and I didn't have an ingredients list, but I've since figured out that my skin just can't deal with silica. And big surprise--silica's on the list I see here! If you don't have silica issues and have dehydrated skin, I think this cream would work pretty well for you. But it isn't for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by PinkSoldier2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I kinda liked this bb cream but it only comes in one shade I believe. it's too light for me it makes me look like a ghost, the gray cast is not very flattering either.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by randi2515

I LOVED this BB Cream so much. Provided great coverage for a BB cream and a natural finish. Never made me look oily even after working for 12 hours. However, it has been making me break out, have been getting large cystic acne on my jawline. Will not be repurchasing.