April 23, 2014 | 1071 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super+ BB Cream Gold Label

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an awesome bb cream. It blends right into my skin tone, I am Mac nw15 for reference. This is easy to apply with fingers. It leaves a natural dewy finish, has SPF, and has great coverage.
I got this for $10 from amazon which is amazing. Most of my other foundations are $40 to $50.
I will be wearing this bb cream all summer! I am super happy with it.

Update....it broke me out. Maybe because it's too heavy. Wish it worked on my skin.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by mspicky

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this for a few months now, since I got it from Amazon. I have combination skin on the dry side (with some flakes), and reactive skin, which means random inflammation and sometimes severe breakouts in reaction to certain skincare products.

This cream has spf25. It goes on gray, but does change to match my NC25/NC30 skin tone. I apply it more thickly, like you should apply sunscreen. It provides light coverage, and has a nice appearance (no glitter, no sticking on dry flakes, no oily sheen). I do set with a little powder all over after I spot-conceal with a concealer. It doesn't last all day, but neither does it darken or go oily. It has not caused any breakouts. I primarily use it because I need something that lightens my hyperpigmentation (from old acne) and provides enough SPF. The tinted moisturizer aspect of this product is enough to mute some of my skin redness in the cheek area, which is the main reason I use foundation. Underneath, I first use clinique visible spot corrector as a serum. The combination has been good so far and my complexion appears "brighter" from the lightening of the spots and the SPF. I am sensitive to many sunscreen products out there, so as long as I can rely on this product, I will continue to rebuy. Pump is terrific, except I wish I could see how much remains in the container so I can reorder before it runs out. It did take me a little while to get the hang of not pumping out too much at once.

The cautions are: it might not match your skintone (this is true for any BB creams in general), it's probably not a substitute for skincare in terms of primers or moisturizers, it's not a full coverage foundation by any means. I would think of it more as a skin protector/improver, or as a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. But I do have lots of little dark spots to fade so it's claim of spot lightening is important to me (I'm sure the SPF helps).

I like the tutorial by frmhead2toe. Helped me understand the difference between BB cream application and regular foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by mimi82

I really wanted to like this BB cream but unfortunately the color is just so wrong for me.
I'm quite fair but this just made me look like a zombie. Very grey with pink undertones. Ick! I'm usually Buff in Revlon or Claire 02 in chanel foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by ksa12345

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i think this is a great product. i am a nw20 in mac and this one is the perfect shade for me. i wanted a no make up make up and it delivers.
i do have dry skin and i have put it on without moisturising but.....i think you should moisturise about 10 mins before and then put it on.
its great, also i got it on ebay for 9 free shipping from korea great stuff, love it. a bit of touche eclat and blush a swipe of lipgloss and obv mascara.perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by autumnrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I will start by saying I got four skin 79 bb creams in a sample pack to try. I actually loved them all of them and could not see a big difference in the bb pink and the bb gold collection. When I put them on my face the coverage of the two seems very similar and the shade seems similar. They go on dark as do most bb creams, but blend well into my pale skin. The spf is great and they both provide great coverage. I think the bb pink is slightly darker, found this out by doing a swatch test on my arm... but the difference is very negligible.. I have not read much about them to know what the difference is supposed to be, but I could not tell any. Love them both and would buy either again ! I also got the two pearl types, the pearl and the pearl diamond in the collection. Both are shimmery, while the regular pink and gold did not seem to be. Also both of the pearl seem to be a lighter coverage and thinner. Just wanted to throw that in for comparison

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by daisyeyes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tried the pink label Skin79 BB cream yesterday and really liked it. Today I tried the gold label. I like it better. It has good coverage, is buildable, is truly an all-in-one product, slight dewy finish but not oily, has a soft finish. This one is not as gray as the pink label, which closes the deal for me. Now I'm itching to try the diamond label.....

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Indigomama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Me: 40, with "normal" skin which appears to be "fair" in BB creams. No idea which MAC I am, but definitely 020 in Dior. Probably NW15?
Well, this stuff is way to dark (and remains dark all the way), too pink/grey, my face looks as if I had a bad sunburn. Also it dries out my under eye area ( I mean, cheek bones area) surprisingly fast. In general, quite uncomfortable, I can not tolerate that stinging sensation on my cheek bones. No extra moisturising helps. Not even thermal water spray over it. A good thing is, that it controls oil surprisingly well. Immediately disposed of it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Katzie105

****Update 5/1/2012****

I'm going to leave this product as a 5 star product because I feel it is quality, and I feel a lot of people will really enjoy this. However, for acne-prone skin, this isn't great. After about 4 days of using this every single day I wound up with large cystic acne along my jaw-line, and on one cheek. I am very upset because the finish of this product and how it makes your skin look and feel is absolutely wonderful. I'm really sad it made me break out. I have since switched to another BB cream, Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream. I've used it for a week now, and I have written a review.

********

I really like this. I picked it up at a NYC Korean cosmetic store yesterday and I just tried it out for the first time this morning. It matches my skin perfectly. When I left the house this morning my mother even commented how good my skin looked. Usually with foundations I can never get the shade right and I always have a blending issue or an "orangier" face than my neck. Not with this! It literally blended into my skin, melted, and matched my neck perfectly. It covered my dark pigment spots from past acne, covered some redness, glided right over my pores, I've never seen my face look so dewey and beautiful. I did follow up with a bit of powder, but I'll try without it one day. It's past mid-day and I'm not greasy like I normally would be, my face doesn't feel like it has anything on it, there is no scent to this product, and I'm glad I can find it on Amazon. I paid way more than what it's worth ($40) for this bottle but it's been an experience, and I love it!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by MartiniSmiles

My MAC shade is NW20 and I have tried Missha M Perfect, Skin79 Hot Pink, Lioele Dollish Veil BB Cream in Purple, and Skin79 Gold Label. I like how the Missha one is dewy but it has a scent and it tends to break me out. The Skin79 Hot Pink one leans more on the grey side and seems a tad too dark for my skin (even after it oxidizes). The Skin79Gold Label is moisterizing, dewy and is the just the perfect shade for me. It looks very natural on and doesn't make me look pastey or ghostly. It evens out my skin and covers any redness that I have but I find that it doesn't last all day. I work in an office and by the time 5:00 rolls around, I can see that some of the bb cream has diminish (especially around my nose and chin). This BB cream works for every day use though because you forget you even have it on.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by yunbean

This was my first BB cream that I ordered on Amazon last Fall. I've been using it almost daily (i switch it around with my missha bb cream, stila tinted moisturizer, and PF powder foundation) since I got it and this is THE BEST and most natural looking thing on my face. It's quick and easy to put it on in the morning - you can blend it easily with your fingers. I usually put it on and then go about doing my other morning routine so the bb cream can oxidize on my skin. Sometimes I put a finishing powder over it, but most days it's not necessary.
throughout the day, i would get oily but i get oily with or without it anyway. I do notice less oil (perhaps some oil control?) and after 12 hours my face still looks great! I have redness and uneven skin tones with minor acne, and this bb cream covers it up with medium coverage. Obviously, it won't make your zit go away, but this is the closest to the natural state of your face. It's a HG for me, and i hope you'll try it too!