September 2, 2014 | 1835 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Constant

I have been trying to apply different kinds of BB cream and out of these, skin 79 Vip gold has always been one of my favorites. It is not only easy to apply but also provide relatively medium coverage. Just a quick application, it can last almost all day long. For a full-schedule students and early rush to work staffs,this skin 79 also helps save your time. What is more, its creamy texture is adequate for the dry-skin and those who often stay in the air conditioning rooms owing that our skin generally gets dryer in the cold temperature. However, most people presume not unreasonably that the light or sheer coverage which this BB cream can provide may not be preferable by some of the users. I partly agree , but it is likable for those who want to look naturally. All that said, it can be said that BB cream is appropriate for daily make up and natural looks.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very dry fair english skin with freckles and redness. This did nothing for the redness on my forehead, nose and chin and did not cover two blemishes sigh......I also noticed that it did nothing to reduce the size of my pores.

What I did like about this product was how moisturised and dewy my skin looked and the softening effect it had on my lines. It smoothed out my under eye area and definitely gave me a more youthful appearance, I was quite excited by that discovery.

I like the packaging its very up market and swish. I like that I can pump out small amounts of product to go over my under eye and blemish areas.

I like that when you reapply it does not become cakey like foundation and while it doesn't look its best when first applied, looks much more natural 10 minutes later.

Unfortunately I cannot get away with wearing this alone it just doesn't give me enough coverage and I applied this cream three times. I definitely still need to wear concealer and would not use this as a no foundation make up base.

I did like the way my skin looked when I applied foundation over the top of this product but as this cream is suppose to replace the foundation step I have to query why I would use two foundations but this could possibly make a very good primer.

I do not think that I would repurchase and will keep looking for a BB cream which offers more coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by cherie0420

Love this BB Cream! I have oily-combination skin and this is great for using on cheeks and forehead to even out skintone and mask hyperpigmentation and blemishes. This doesn't dry out my skin, and is great for winter.
The packaging is hygienic and easy to use, and it's pretty affordable (I bought mine from eBay for $16) considering Australian foundations are over $20+. Would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by cksa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I went through a BB cream phase a bit back and this was one of the BB creams I tried. First, I have very oily skin and this one is clearly not intended to cater to oily skin, so I'm not going to fault it for its oil control properties. I thought it was one of the better creams I tried overall as it was very creamy and easy to apply. I didn't like the pump applicator because it would get clogged up and I can't really see myself traveling with it; personally, I'd much prefer a tube. I didn't use it long enough to test the skin improvement claims, because it broke me out big time--I didn't know why at the time and I didn't have an ingredients list, but I've since figured out that my skin just can't deal with silica. And big surprise--silica's on the list I see here! If you don't have silica issues and have dehydrated skin, I think this cream would work pretty well for you. But it isn't for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by PinkSoldier2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I kinda liked this bb cream but it only comes in one shade I believe. it's too light for me it makes me look like a ghost, the gray cast is not very flattering either.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by randi2515

I LOVED this BB Cream so much. Provided great coverage for a BB cream and a natural finish. Never made me look oily even after working for 12 hours. However, it has been making me break out, have been getting large cystic acne on my jawline. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 3:48:00 AM More reviews by ShayyRawrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this BB cream for about a week now, and I absolutely love it!
When I first apply it, it does have a "grey cast", but it soon changes colour to match my skin tone perfectly in about 5-10 minutes!
It has a little bit of a dewy finish, but I might notice this more because I'm used to using mineral powder foundation (Pur Minerals 4-in-1) which obviously isn't dewy when first applied as it is a powder. The way I fix this it to lightly dust a little bit of mineral powder (matching my skin tone, not translucent) on my face with my EcoTools powder brush and it looks perfect!
It really does look like a "second skin", it doesn't come off as "cakey" or powdery, it honestly looks as though my face has been airbrushed!
I have really sensitive skin, and this product hasn't made me break out at all, it has helped clear up my skin if anything!
It is light/medium coverage, but it is definitely buildable.
It lasts all day for me with no touch ups, which was unbelievable for me! Definitely a plus, as I hate carrying makeup around with me for touch ups during the day/ night.
All in all, this is a great BB cream, it's the first I've tried but I wouldn't even bother trying another as it does everything I want/need!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by irajojo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first BB cream. I have dry combination skin. Generally, i have dry skin. Except for my T-Zone area. Hence the reason why i chose the gold one, over the hot pink label(which is for oily skin). Whenever i have sudden breakouts at my forehead, i know its due to my makeup. Like previously, i tried a new powder and bam! I'm breaking out at my T Zone. So ya. I was skeptical in the beginning abt trying a new makeup item. But 2 weeks using it, there is no breakout. Besides the few pimples i have at my lower cheeks (but that was alrdy there even before i started using this bb cream), my skin seems to look better. But. I wouldn't put my hopes too high for now. I do need to blot. Abt, 4-5 hrs after using this. I dont apply any setting powder. Just the bb cream and lippy and im good to go. Dewy finish. Looks more shimmery when you stand in the sunlight. And lasts longer than any powdered foundation I've tried. I have uneven skin tone. some parts of my face are darker. But this. Is amazing on how it can even the color of my skin for 9 hrs(no setting powder). Yeah. Grey cast initially. But it doesn't bother me much coz it will oxidize to my skin tone within 20 mins max. Glides on smoothly on my face. Coverage light-medium. Don't expect it to cover a zit completely. But it does cover the dark circles and uneven skin tone pretty well. Will update it if i were to breakout. But for now, love love this product. *UPDATE*
After months of using this, ive finally found the culprit for all the tiny bumps on my skin, and acnes scattered everywhere. From my forhead, to my jawline. THIS! I was really desperate to get back to my old clear skin. So i stopped using this for a few days. And my skin actually feels and looks smoother. I was really sad this didn't work well on me. But glad i found d culprit before my skin gets any worse. Oh n did i mention this made ky skin freaking oily? Initially, i thot it was just a skin my skin was well moisturizd . But i had to blot every 4 hrs! And my skin has so many little bumps. And i have normal to dry skin. =.="
So im gonna stop all this bb creams. Amd start back to normal powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Mocksoup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this BB cream. I bought this and the pink label, and I use this on days where my skin is feeling dry. It smooths my skin and is an excellent base/primer for full makeup, and is a one step for days I am not feeling like doing a whole lot with my face. It evens out my skin tone, and reduces redness on my cheeks and covers under eye dark circles when I am tired from being up with kidlets at night or my allergies are acting up. I am giving it a 4 out of 5 only because I can't use it every day, it changes my skin type when I use it to the point where it gets oiler the day after.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by pearlblanc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Purchased this as part of a Skin79 trial sized 4-pack and I'm pretty sure this is what has been breaking me out recently. The coverage is average, nice dewy finish and good colour match for my NW25 skin. However (!) every time I apply it in the morning I have experienced several deep and painful spots appear in the same places (cheeks to upper neck) around 6 hours later. I do get breakouts occasionally but never the deep painful ones where you know something's wrong. When I've taken a BB break for my skin to recover then tried it again I'm convinced this BB cream is causing the breakouts - like clockwork! Skin79 was my first foray into asian BB creams - have ordered BRTC gold caviar next and hoping for better luck