April 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power - Cream Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2008 3:09:00 PM More reviews by kuby007

So far, I like this but not so much as a cleanser but an acne treatment. It doesn't dry out your skin, which is really great for the winter months, it has a lovely scent, and actually feels good when you use it. However, it does a really poor job of cleansing. After I used this, I used toner on a cotton pad to wipe my face and there was still so much dirt and makeup left on my face! So now I wash with a different cleanser, then use this right after to help with the acne. For acne fighting, it seems to be working pretty well. The tiny bumps on my forehead and chin are almost completely gone, and the cystic acne I had on my cheeks are disappearing or coming to head much faster. I also use the 3-in-1 Acne Stress Spot Treatment just on the spots and that helps a lot too. I recommend this product for anyone with combo skin as part of acne treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2008 3:01:00 PM More reviews by amyfairy

This is by far the best drugstore acne cleanser on the market. I've never found anything even partially as effective in my neighborhood walgreens. I think the real secret is the glycolic acid in this product paired with the moisturizing agents like cucumber. It will exfoliate and clear out your pores without ripping your skin to pieces.

For under 10 bucks, give it a shot. I had horrific cystic acne and my skin has cleared significantly using this in conjunction with regular facials, sls free skin and hair products and getting on birth control. I'd recommend lightening up on any other drying acne products for a while as well. I was pleasantly surprised and you may be too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 6:33:00 PM More reviews by ChrissyTX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow! I didn't expect anything from this product, just purchased it since my face is reeling from the high stress load in my life right now. Within 2 days my chronic redness that I've had for probably 10+ years disappeared and what pimples are coming up are smaller and don't hurt as bad as they have recently. I have never had good results with acne lines, but I've found a miracle worker with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by fashionista21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm actually surprised by this product. I wasn't planning to buy this but I figured what the heck. I tried it a week ago and LOVEIT. My acne is clearing up, and my skin looks and feels great! I love the wash and it feels so good. It's a great wash and clears acne really fast. It really does make acne one less stress to deal with (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

After several months of use, I'm absolutely amazed by this product. My extreme combination late twenties acne-prone skin was clear, smooth and moisturized through a few months of frozen Toronto winter. Usually, I break out like crazy from most cleansers or my skin is so stripped, I have red, flaky skin in the winter. NOTHING stops or prevents breakouts like this and it doesn't dry my skin out at all. I was skeptical about a Neutrogena cream cleanser, but it's excellent. I used to cry at night about my skin and now I get at least a compliment a week. It's the best cleanser I've ever used and I've tried everything from Sephora, drug stores and department stores. WIth Olay's Age Defying Beta Hydroxy cream moisturizer and my trusty Diorskin Forever powder, I have no breakout issues. Please never discontinue!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2008 2:08:00 AM More reviews by swtdreamsx3

I absolutely love this product, especially for it being affordable and easy to find at any local drug store. I'm very glad Neutrogena came out with this line, I actually use the cream cleanser with the micro scrubs, it gently exfoliates and it gives a cooling tingly feeling that makes your skin feel refreshed and clean. Using this with a really good toner and moisturizer is the perfect acne prevention plan. Love it. =]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2008 8:53:00 PM More reviews by graceiscool06x

Love the cooling sensation. Doesnt feel like it takes away moisture from my skin. Great smell & packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by ChristianneQ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love to try different skin products and consequently having oily skin break out often. I have been using this item for about 30 days and have not broken out once. I really love this item and would recommend it for those who have fickle sensitive skin prone to odd breakouts. This is one product that does what it claims and does not cost a bundle to use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2008 11:01:00 PM More reviews by plumeriapassion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Too bad there was menthol in this...it burned my skin and I had to return it... =(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by HeartsinParts

i'm not sure if its this product or the others i use or if my skin has just naturally got better but my ive seen a BIG improvement in my skin i barely ever get breakouts now and when i do nothing bad even during my period i think i got 4 small pimples and this clams my skin and leaves it soft. i have also been using the pink grape fruit scrub as well and i think that makes a diffrence too