April 19, 2014 | 1915 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2004 3:36:00 AM More reviews by delirium_86

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this powder but it does cost quite a bit ($7) and add that to shipping, well, that's just too much.

But I am quite addicted to the nice silky feeling and I love the scent of cocoa butter.

As with most LUSH products, the packaging is very primitive so I chose to remove it from its parmesan cheese-style shaker into a nice tin.

But I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2004 11:46:00 AM More reviews by carinnemj

Nice light jasmine scent, good for layering under jasmine perfume. This works great in the summer when you want to moisturize but you don't want to be sticky. I think this is especially useful if you want to wear leather pants and it's humid -- the powder helps you get them on! So, between Silky Underwear and leather pants, you will be one hot mama ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2004 1:25:00 AM More reviews by GwenStefani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although the price is a bit much (considering i spent 7 for shipping, and the product cost near the same)....i think it is TOTALLY worth it. Before I even opened the jar, there was a little bit of it that seemed to almost 'leak' out (packaging does indeed suck)...but i rubbed the small amount that was on the jar onto my hands and arm, and was flabergasted at how soft i felt!!! and that was just from the dust on the outside!!! The next thing i noticed was the gorgeous scent- it is SOOO beautiful! So if you want to feel like silk, and smell like a goddess- this is definitly the product to buy!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2004 5:18:00 PM More reviews by faycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the scent, feels great on. Kind of hard to get on without making a mess though.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2004 9:15:00 AM More reviews by bubblebutt_vce

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay so even though I only got this yesterday, I'm already totally in love. The smell is light and fresh, and the texture is devine. My only complaint is that where I live(Italy) it comes in a plastic bag, which means you have to be somewhat creative when applying the powder. So far I'm using a large brush, but I think i'm going to get a powder puff. I also dusted this powder in my sheets, and was greeted with a delicious whiff of it when I climbed into bed last night. I would definatly buy this product again, and in fact, I think I'm going to be buying it for all of my friends.
Later-
Okay so it's been a while since I bought this product, and as much as I wanted to like it, I have to admit that it didn't quite do what I needed it to do. Also, the other day when I was tying a knot in the bag so that I could take it to to mountains with me, I dropped it, and it burst open, causing me to loose about 1/3 of it. Because of this, and the fact that I STILL have sweat between my boobs at the end of the day, i've lowed my rating from 5 stars to 3. I do still like the smell and it makes my skin really soft. I think i'm going to try another one of the dusting powders and see if they can help with the moisture problem.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2004 3:36:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was one of the items in my very first Lush purchase, and it will always be one of my favorites. It is the perfect thing for hot, humid summer weather to keep you feeling fresh and dry. It also has the mist lovely, subtle, feminine scent. It's lovely. I just wish they would package it in a tin, rather than the cheap cardboard tub it comes in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2004 10:22:00 PM More reviews by fabglamgirl

My favorite Lush dusting powder. I've tried most of them, I think S.U. is the best for several reasons. The fragrance is light and pleasant. There are hidden small chunks of cocoa butter that moisturize that's why this DP is not drying as others. Also talc free.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2004 7:48:00 AM More reviews by mspres3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder is fabulous. It smells wonderful and the texture will leave you feeling soft and smooth. On the other hand, the packaging sucks. I took mine and poured it into a Tupperware container. Other than that, it great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2004 5:39:00 PM More reviews by desiree_e

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff, I have been so addicted, and the other night had a dream that they made a lingerie wash to match its scent! Anyway, of course the packaging on all the Lush powders is terrible, opening them for the first time is a big mess. If--heaven forbid--they tip over (I keep mine stacked)... you'll lose some. Actually, I don't even open the container to get powder out anymore... just shake it and it comes out (I don't shower myself in this stuff though). But it does have the most beautiful scent and texture, and makes the other Lush powders feel like sandpaper in comparison, even though they are not that coarse!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2004 4:04:00 PM More reviews by charmedscarlet

This is my favorite of all the Lush dusting powders. I've used it for years and I will buy it again and again until they stop making it (which is hopefully never). My skin feels so soft after I put it on and the scent is so beautiful and it doesn't fade away for a long time.