September 22, 2014 | 2022 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Highlighting Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 6:50:00 PM More reviews by CaliChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've never used a skunk brush, so I can't compare this to the MAC 187, but I can say that it did an amazing job at applying my cream foundation flawlessly. I've always used a flat foundation brush in the past, but this far exceeds what the flat brush can do. The bristles are soft enough that they didn't scratch my super sensitive skin, but stiff enough to apply foundation (I did try another version of the skunk, but it was too flimsy and didn't apply very well) properly. The price is dirt cheap and I would definitely repurchase in the future. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by nerdalicious

I love this brush! When I first heard Sonia Kashuk came out with a skunk brush on the boards, I was excited. Then what do you know, it suddenly popped up at my Target and I had to have it. I also own PX's and Flirt! I have found the Flirt! to be completely useless for full face powder. The PX is too big for contouring, so this is perfect. I own two, one for face powder and one for contour. It fits the shape my cheekbone perfect and creates a wonderful natural line, I usually dont even have to blend its so soft and subtle. It's the closest to a MAC 187 dupe I have yet to find. The bristles are about the same, I believe the previous reviewer mentioned they were slightly longer. Otherwise it's pretty spot on. Best of all, it does not bleed! I washed it along with all my other brushes the other day and it came out even better than before. I'm very pleased, for $13 this is a steal compared to MAC's, and just as soft and effective.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2008 5:15:00 PM More reviews by cyndiinphilly

This is the new SK brush, a close dupe of the MAC 187. It is the closest dupe I've found. The bristles are slightly longer and the density is about the same. I've used it for blush and it perform as well as the mac for about a third of the price. I have not yet washed it, but will update when I do.

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No