July 28, 2014 | 1047 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by JCM123

I LOVE this has to be one of my favourite scents! It is quite pricey so I try to use it wisely so that I can get hubby to buy in duty free when he travels with work rather than having to fork out lots of s. Would defo repurchase this again, my only gripe is that the lid doesn't stay on so one weekend away is all it takes for it to get lost somewhere out there...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by karencherries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am writing this review for the edt version. It smells so great. On my skin, it smells like dryer sheets with a touch of spice! I haven't smelled the edp, so I can't say if it's any better or worse. I really love the edt though

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 8:35:00 AM More reviews by catpie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is absolutely my favourite perfume of all time!!! I'm on my 3rd bottle and will keep repurchasing! I recently saw a mini size in a leather chloe case at the duty free but it was more expensive than a full bottle! love it so much I'm contemplating it, despite the ridiculous price!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Ivytje

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

First thing that i can think of to describe this perfume is fabric softener. Very fresh, clean odour. Like fresh washed linen cloths. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by xANKE

☞ WHY? I've got this perfume for christmas from my mom; I knew the scent of this amazing perfume since I was in new york last summer. I was in Saxe fifth avenue, when they gave me like a little ribbon with the scent of this chloe perfume.
I'm not easy choosing perfume, but when I smelled this, I was surprized. In a good way ;)

☝ LIKES :
anyway, the smell is feminin but not too 'old', it's girly but not too 'kiddy / Young ' .
- It has a good smell . (aww, I think it's very hard reviewing perfume ! ;( )
- I like the bottle with the ribbon around it (:
- the scent does stay a while!

☟ DISLIKES
- A little too expensive , It does no good for my wallet ( or actually the money that's in there :) )

Anke, Belgium ♧

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Luciel86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is my signature scent, love for the first sniff, the best perfume I've ever smelled. It is so clean, powdery, sexy. It is so unique and really longlasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 5:57:00 AM More reviews by anima98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i LOVE the new chloe EDP! i was coveting this for months. the scent is light and feminine but not too girly. it lasts a decently long time too. i've gotten compliments when i've gone out for smelling really good with this on. i love that it doesn't have a too-strong alcohol smell to it like alot of perfumes. i just got it and i am making it my signature EDP for now. the bottle is simple and elegant which i like but not particularly unique or really cute. only problem is SO expensive! i know all EDPs are expensive (esp. high-end brands) but i think this one is overpriced, esp. for how much product you get. gotta make it last and save up for the 2nd bottle when i run out =(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Anitag

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was after this one for a while but the price put me off, especially considering it's made by Coty! Anyhow, I ended up getting a reduction on a xmas set in the sale, with the EDP and body lotion. Firstly I must say that on my 'perfume eating' skin this is one of the few fragrances that actually last. I sprayed once and even after a shower I could still smell it, so that's a plus for me. As for the smell, it's strong and slightly sweet but with a freshness to it, which makes it quite unique. I would stick with 2 sprays max for this one, too much could get annoying after a while. I have a 50ml bottle, which is a lovely design, however I doubt that I'll ever finish it, so I have put 'no' to re-purchase at this point. I also get sick of perfumes quickly and re-purchase would mean that I 'love it' and at this point I can say I only 'like' Chloe.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2010 2:21:00 AM More reviews by chamonix2503

Horrible. Way too sweet with no special notes. Reminds me of air-spray refresheners and soap detergents. Don't let the gorgeous bottle mislead you. So much better off purchasing Chanel Mademoiselle - now that's classy and elegant. xoxo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by momofthreeboys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this fragrance. It might be one of my favorites. I keep in in constant rotation and could not go without it. It is so beautiful and feminine. I get asked what I'm wearing every time I use it. It lasts very well. The bottle is simple and classy. It always evokes classic feminine style when I wear it. Coty, you did great