Becca Stick Foundation

3.8

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch,Cetyl Palmitate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Polyisobutene, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Polyethylene, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Trihydroxystearin, Persea Gratissima (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables), Petrolatum, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance) and may contain: [ /- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ultramarines CI 77007, Yellow 6 Lake CI 15985, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Red 40 Lake CI 16035, Carmine CI 75470]

on 5/31/2002 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Between the luminous color foundation and this, I am set for life!!! As someone who has searched high and low for the perfect foundation, I can't believe that I'm writing this. This stick foundation has all the great qualities of Becca's luminous but gives more coverage. It glides on, melting into the skin with a slightly dewy finish, totally natural looking like your own skin. It covers redness and imperfections and fills in pores. With a light dusting of a good powder (I'm using MAC blot but the Becca is great too) this leaves the perfect demi-matte finish that lasts and last. Whoa! Unbelievable stuff. One word of warning -- this is not a full coverage foundation. For me that is a bonus as I want some of my freckles to show through so you can't tell that I'm wearing foundation. But if you want heavy coverage, this may not be for you. And you will still need concealor for major blemishes ... which gives you an excuse to try Becca's awesome concealor. MWA MWA MWA!! ;-)

on 5/27/2002 4:29:00 PM

I have become a huge fan of this line within the past few months, and due in no small part to the foundations. The Stick Foundation has become my favorite foundation of late. The texure is light and melds completely into my skin. The finish is absolutely natural and slightly glowy, as with all Becca products. The coverage is still on the sheer side, but it definitely provides more than the other foundations, and if you set this with the matching loose powder, your skin will look perfect all day. Has an SPF 30+ and is $35 USD, I believe.

Popular Crème Foundations