August 29, 2014 | 1221 users online

Crème - Becca - Stick Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2002 8:43:00 AM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Between the luminous color foundation and this, I am set for life!!! As someone who has searched high and low for the perfect foundation, I can't believe that I'm writing this. This stick foundation has all the great qualities of Becca's luminous but gives more coverage. It glides on, melting into the skin with a slightly dewy finish, totally natural looking like your own skin. It covers redness and imperfections and fills in pores. With a light dusting of a good powder (I'm using MAC blot but the Becca is great too) this leaves the perfect demi-matte finish that lasts and last. Whoa! Unbelievable stuff. One word of warning -- this is not a full coverage foundation. For me that is a bonus as I want some of my freckles to show through so you can't tell that I'm wearing foundation. But if you want heavy coverage, this may not be for you. And you will still need concealor for major blemishes ... which gives you an excuse to try Becca's awesome concealor. MWA MWA MWA!! ;-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2002 4:29:00 PM More reviews by manon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have become a huge fan of this line within the past few months, and due in no small part to the foundations. The Stick Foundation has become my favorite foundation of late. The texure is light and melds completely into my skin. The finish is absolutely natural and slightly glowy, as with all Becca products. The coverage is still on the sheer side, but it definitely provides more than the other foundations, and if you set this with the matching loose powder, your skin will look perfect all day. Has an SPF 30+ and is $35 USD, I believe.