September 1, 2014 | 1982 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium Plus

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 3:08:00 AM More reviews by lyrickill

Great setting powder for liquid foundation. Lightweight. Can never look cakey no matter how much you put. A nice matte finish especially for people with oily skin

Need I say more? I love this stuff :) Will definitely repurchase once I'm done with my current one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I never intended on buying this, but I was at MAC one day, and the MA used this over a concealer she tried on me. I had heard raves about the MSF natural, so I decided to buy it. I am so glad I did! I have used it over a liquid foundation as a setting powder, and on its own. It works great both ways. Today I used it by itself as foundation, and my skin looked great. I am an NC25, for reference. It does not break me out. I feel the coverage is excellent, and I have pretty uneven skintone. I would repurchase.

EDIT: The MUA used the wrong shade on me. It is too dark. She should have used just the medium shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by obsessed12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently started wearing pressed powder. I've always worn liquid, or powder over liquid, but never powder alone. I have oily skin and I like the light feel of it, so I decided to wear this alone one day. It gave excellent coverage and it looks really good! The price range is just right too! The only downside to this is.. it broke me out horribly! It made me have all these little bumps all over the chin area! After I take if off at night, the pimples reduce and it's better in the morning, but I really think I'm going to try another product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by karamino

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! Thereīs nothing wrong you can do with this product to make it look bad itīs just amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by sgbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to check out the buzz on this product!
I've never used MAC face products (foundations, powders, etc.) so this was my first one! First of all, the coverage was not that great...
The skin finish is very lightweight, but it barely did anything to my face =( Second, my face got oilier! Very sad about the outcome of this product. Now I know never to use MAC foundations and powders,etc!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2009 10:59:00 AM More reviews by suzhio

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Since it got good reviews here, I decided to buy this product to try it out. Today is the first time to try it and I don't like it at all. The coverage is not that great and it makes my pores/acne scars more visible. =( I use this powder alone cos I don't like foundation (it makes my face oilier). I am going to return it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by lila88

eww this stuff made me look really shiny and i think it made me break out. although im not giving it a one because it does look good on lots of other people especially people with normal skin. my skin is just extremely oily, the only powder that makes it look any little bit better is MAC's blot powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by lauradfromnc

Two years ago I purchased this to use instead of loose powder over my foundation. This summer I had to go to work at 7 am each day and cut back on my beauty rituals in the morning. I have been using this product almost exclusively in place of foundation since May. I use the kabuki brush (182?) and a circular motion to apply starting at the center of the face and working out. I get a nice even finish that lasts all day except for when I blow my nose or do something else to really rub it. The coolest thing about it is I think my skin actually looks better since I have been using it. I take it off in the evening and really like the way my skin looks. Also, I have had zero zits and I usually get one or two each month. I highly recommend trying this.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 3:14:00 AM More reviews by grace_x

I love love love this. No matter how much you apply you never look cakey or powdery. I apply it every day using a 182 brush to finish my foundation and it makes my skin look flawless. It evens out my skin texture reducing the appearance of my pores which, for me, is the best thing about this product. Im usually the type of person who has to have a completely matte face, no shine or glow anywhere, but this has totally changed my opinion. It adds a natural glow (not shimmery or shiney) and i completely love it!
Im an NC35 for reference, i think this colour would probably work great for skintones NC25 - NC35 possibly up to NC40.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2009 11:14:00 AM More reviews by blackprincessxo

i think i like this so far i have it in dark, a better color selection would be nice!