October 21, 2014 | 1985 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium Plus

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by calicatattack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am NC40 and wear the MSF Natural in medium plus. I had my makeup done at MAC and the wonderful SA used Studuo Sculpt fdtn in NC 40 and finished with this MSF and it looked really nice. I use this powder with everything from TM to full cover cream foundations and makes everything look great. It gives a polished finish and blends in wonderfully. It gives more coverage than a finishing/transculent powder, but not heavy like a powder foundation. It doesn't sit on the skin and look dry and chalky. It gives a finish to my skin that makes everything blend together and look seamless. I can wear this over my TM and look fresh and healthy when I'm not in the mood to use my whole workday makeup routine (TM or moisturizer + primer + foundation + concealer + blush + etc). I have an active/physical job and spend much of my time outdoors. I can touch up with this powder and it never looks cakey or chalky. I haven't had any skin problems with it nor does it oxidize. The only gripe I have is that the compact doesn't come with a mirror. Otherwise, this is perfect. HG and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2009 3:28:00 AM More reviews by pawleeny

GREAT product! I love how fresh it makes me look and the finish is wonderful. It's natural looking, non-cakey and lasts almost all day, I retouch maybe once a day? This is a definite recommendation!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Aponi710

I love love love this! I got it as a recommendation because I didn't think the price was great for a sheer powder, but WOW. I use it as a setting powder over Clinque Superfit, and the finish is absolutely lovely. I'm not very oily, but I do have some trouble with my T-zone. After about 6 hours or so blotting is probably a good idea, but it doesn't look horrible either. I apply it with a kabuki brush and buff it, and yeah I can't say enough good things about it. I'll repurchase again as soon as i'm out, defiantly a HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 3:08:00 AM More reviews by lyrickill

Great setting powder for liquid foundation. Lightweight. Can never look cakey no matter how much you put. A nice matte finish especially for people with oily skin

Need I say more? I love this stuff :) Will definitely repurchase once I'm done with my current one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I never intended on buying this, but I was at MAC one day, and the MA used this over a concealer she tried on me. I had heard raves about the MSF natural, so I decided to buy it. I am so glad I did! I have used it over a liquid foundation as a setting powder, and on its own. It works great both ways. Today I used it by itself as foundation, and my skin looked great. I am an NC25, for reference. It does not break me out. I feel the coverage is excellent, and I have pretty uneven skintone. I would repurchase.

EDIT: The MUA used the wrong shade on me. It is too dark. She should have used just the medium shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by obsessed12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently started wearing pressed powder. I've always worn liquid, or powder over liquid, but never powder alone. I have oily skin and I like the light feel of it, so I decided to wear this alone one day. It gave excellent coverage and it looks really good! The price range is just right too! The only downside to this is.. it broke me out horribly! It made me have all these little bumps all over the chin area! After I take if off at night, the pimples reduce and it's better in the morning, but I really think I'm going to try another product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by karamino

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! Thereīs nothing wrong you can do with this product to make it look bad itīs just amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by sgbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to check out the buzz on this product!
I've never used MAC face products (foundations, powders, etc.) so this was my first one! First of all, the coverage was not that great...
The skin finish is very lightweight, but it barely did anything to my face =( Second, my face got oilier! Very sad about the outcome of this product. Now I know never to use MAC foundations and powders,etc!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2009 10:59:00 AM More reviews by suzhio

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Since it got good reviews here, I decided to buy this product to try it out. Today is the first time to try it and I don't like it at all. The coverage is not that great and it makes my pores/acne scars more visible. =( I use this powder alone cos I don't like foundation (it makes my face oilier). I am going to return it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by lila88

eww this stuff made me look really shiny and i think it made me break out. although im not giving it a one because it does look good on lots of other people especially people with normal skin. my skin is just extremely oily, the only powder that makes it look any little bit better is MAC's blot powder