July 24, 2014 | 1117 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Infallible Lip Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by christine_m

AWFUL. You need to apply at least 2 coats to get it to look like anything. No shine. Bad applicator. Lasts for about 3 minutes. Extremely expensive for a drugstore lipgloss. I am returning mine.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2008 4:41:00 PM More reviews by kiskadeett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sticky, sticky, sticky. Did not last at all; came off as soon as I ate something or wiped my mouth. The color Sangria was a great match for me but I was disappointed that this product performed so poorly. For about $10, it isn't worth it. Just buy regular gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2008 11:19:00 AM More reviews by laylasmom

I bought this in "rebel red" and I love the color. It is hard for me to wear reds (fair skin, blonde) but this goes on kind of sheer and very pretty. The packaging is sleek, I like the applicator as well. I don't find the smell to be overpowering. However, this is SO sticky on the lips, my lips were sticking to each other, to my coffee cup, hair etc. The gloss did not last 6 hours (random number!) but the color did and it did not dry out my lips. Mostly this is a good product but I wouldn't buy it again because I can't get over the sticky mouth.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2008 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Polpette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in Sangria and the color is a perfect match of a Nars shade I usually wear (Stella). I like the packaging and the applicator although I'm still playing around with it to figure out the best way to apply the gloss. I like that it stays put and doesn't bleed like a lot of other glosses I've tried. The downside is that it doesn't last for six hours. If you eat or drink it will come off like regular gloss. The glossiness fades and you're left with a nice color but if you expect glossy lips for six hours then you'll be disappointed. I haven't experienced any pilling with this. I'm not crazy about the smell either but it's not the worst. I'd buy it again because it matches my Nars shade but is a lot cheaper.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2008 4:14:00 AM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in 105 Petal. I usually don't wear glosses because they're too sticky, but I thought the color was so pretty, I just had to buy it.

One thing I really liked about this was the teardrop applicator. It went on smooth and easily- I prefer this over the brush or oval shaped ones.

The downfall? I was disappointed the color was slightly sheerer than I had thought, which defeated the purpose of why I had bought it. It was also super sticky. When I smack my lips together it stuck and slowly separated ><; I agree with the other reviewer that this is best worn when you have your hair in an up-do. Also, I got it for about 12 bucks, but it FEELS like a gloss that's worth 6. The smell of the gloss doesn't do much justice either.

However, despite all of the negatives, it still does look pretty. And because of that, I'm on the fence on whether I want to return it or not. But one thing I AM sure of, is I'm not going to repurchase this. I've tried better glosses.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2008 3:52:00 PM More reviews by ashmiaka

i bought this in "barely nude" and "undeniable mauve" during CVS BOGOF sale. the color selection is quite good, but not unique; i really like the applicator; and the color when first applied is really nice. however, the gloss smells like chinese herb medicine which i don't like and the gloss feels tacky (not just sticky, but tacky) after application. it also doesn't last anywhere close to 6 hours. in fact, it doesn't last any longer than the average gloss. i also experienced a little bit of piling. but the most irksome part of the gloss is the tackiness, which remains on the lips just as long as the gloss does. i just can't get over that. i actually disliked this enough to return it. won't be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2008 3:21:00 PM More reviews by neonbright

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product, I am darker toned and I bought 715 the Raisin color and it not only looks great on me, it last forever. Like the rater before me, put it on let it set and it is on for 6 hours or more. I almost forgot I had it on, thinking after drinking coffee and a pepsi, my usual gloss is gone but not this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Habersham

I love the wand on this, which is more...tear drop shaped than the usual wand at the bottom in most glosses. At first I didn't know how to use it, but I find it actually makes it easier to apply lip gloss to the "bow" of my lips.

I have NOT experienced the problems some have with this product. If you allow it to dry, it will stay on for hours without any of the discomfort of other long wear lipsticks. It feels like a gloss, but no pilling or wormies like others, just make SURE you apply it to bare lips and let it dry. LOVE this stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2008 6:14:00 PM More reviews by skagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip gloss sucks. First of all, its sticky and tacky. Every time I press my lips together, I can feel the stickiness of the gloss. It also seems to flake easily, especially after eating. It does tend to last, but not fully. Some of the gloss comes off after eating and I'm left with flakiness and clumps of gloss on my lips. This is a pretty bad gloss. I'd rather reapply a non-long-lasting gloss than wear this horrible mess of a gloss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2008 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Crispyhexagon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the bottle and shape of the applicator just fine and even the feel of it when I first put it on. Some colors oddly smell different than others.. not a big issue but I don't think I would buy another one because like some of the other reviewers I found this did pill up on me and those little pilly balls were hard to discreetly remove w/o looking like I was actively trying to get something off my lips ,, just turned into a bit of a sticky mess..