April 20, 2014 | 1444 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(1986 reviews)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2002 12:58:00 PM More reviews by erinjean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was disappointed in this product. For a cheek stain, I MUCH prefer Tarte's Flush stick. On the lips, BeneTint looks good for about 5 mins, then it settles into the cracks and looks icky. Save your money!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2002 9:43:00 AM More reviews by andreabug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my absolute favorite blush ever! it lasts a long time, gives such natural flush... you just gotta be careful not to spill it on your clothes cus i dont think it'll come out.
i love the packaging, cus it's so simple.i think a couple years ago they used to package this with a makeup sponge. but recently i haven't seen it that way. but that's ok cus that sponge wasnt too great anyway. this lasts all day and i seem to look extra healthy and glowing when i use it on my lips also. so natural looking, but great. I LOVE THIS STUFF

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2002 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Redd

I have really enjoyed this product. I like the smell,the application is a bit of a pain sometimes, but it's worth the effort. It leaves this cute rosey tint behind, especially on the lips. If I want it darker, I just apply a few more layers. Overall it's not a staple product, but I do enjoy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2002 11:18:00 AM More reviews by knightgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I will recommend this product. Key thing is to be fast in blending and the flush will last all day (even on my oily skin!) I have tried Origins pinch your cheeks and it is very diffcult to blend as compare to Benetint.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2002 2:29:00 AM More reviews by pandora2000

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

MY FAVORITE BLUSH OF ALL TIME! I have EXTRAORDINARILY pale, pale, pale, nearly CHALK-WHITE skin. Benetint Blush was sooooooo incredibly easy to blend in, beacuse the liquid doesn't dry fast at all! This liquid blush gave me that "innocent flushed girl" look that was so delightfully natural. Remember, I have SEVERELY pale skin, and this product was so subtle on me! Great item!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2002 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Chelslm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After seeing this on the top lists of all the major cosmetic magazines, I decided to give it a try. I absolutely LOVE it ! I have Czech skin (dark hair, olive skin) and the color is prefect ! Application is simple, just swipe and blend. The bottle has never leaked for me, and I rarely store it standing up. I got my Mom to try it, and it honestly makes her look a lot younger ! It smells rosey (its made of rosewater), not great, but definately not bad at all ! I dont use this on my lips though, Ive tried it but I dont like the color on my lips. This has been a wonderful product for me , and for $26 I am definately going to buy it again !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2002 9:03:00 PM More reviews by dubba192

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I finally tried this and I really like it. It's true that it's not the easiest blush to apply-- and you'd really be in trouble if you spilled it on your clothes -- but it's worth it for a natural blush that lasts all day. I've found that the trick is not to use too much or you end up looking like Bozo!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2002 12:51:00 PM More reviews by epheme

hmm I didn't even think of using this for the lips but I don't really like it even for the cheeks. Too expensive for what it is, and it's hard to apply. IF you can get it to work right, it looks marvelous, but that takes some skill. It's a lot easier to use on skin that's not dry.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2002 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff was a gigantic disappointment (ditto for the Benetint lip balm). It's hard to apply with the nail-polish bottle and ended up staining my lips unevenly and drying them out--not very pretty. Plus I think the rose color just looked unnatural on me. I have to admit that I wanted to buy it because of all the hype, but alas, it isn't right for me. EDIT 6/1/04: I still don't use BeneTint, BUT I found Neutrogena gloss in Flirt and Jane blush in Blushing Plum. These colors look exactly how I always wanted BeneTint to look on me. And they're way cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2002 9:12:00 AM More reviews by hollyfae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I, too, am surprised by the negative reviews - I love this stuff. It takes some practice to get the application right but when you do you'll love it! I use it for both my lips and my cheeks and always follow with a lip gloss or balm. I love the fresh, slightly flushed look it gives my pale skin & I get tons of compliments. You DO NOT have to end up with an obnoxious fuschia color - you just need to apply correctly, I have even learned to blend the color on my lips by pressing them together -saving my fingers from being stained. The price may seem steep to some but my bottle has lasted for over a year (and I spilled 1/4 a couple of weeks ago) making it well worth every penny. I don't understand people's reaction to the smell either, I am pretty sensitive to strong scents & this does not bother me at all - in fact the scent is pretty short lived. I plan on buying this again... whenever it runs out!