November 23, 2014 | 2015 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2006 7:44:00 AM More reviews by princesslori431

don't like. kinda broke me out and was greasy. actually, its okay. not that greasy , and it didnt break me out that much, but there is better stuff out there. my friends love it though. you have to jsut try it.

i like origins night a mins LOTION (not cream) its light.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2006 3:31:00 PM More reviews by PlasticxPerfection

i only had a sample of this stuff and tried it about at least once. the consistency is not heavy but is not as light as the gel version of this. but once u rub it in it does feel heavy on ur skin, and if it even does absorb into ur skin it takes a while. but ur left with a sticky greasy finish and feel. i think it also made my oiler and shinier as the day wore on. it does moisturize pretty well tho so i'd only recommend this for ppl with dryer skin that doesn't get shiny throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2006 11:49:00 AM More reviews by lovepiink

I cant believe some people gave bad reviews! I love this product, I have normal/combo skin, sometimes I get shine in the t-zone and once in a while my cheeks get a little flaky. But this product totally balancs everything. I have the new bottle with the pump, its so convinent! I use just 1 pump of lotion, I apply less to my t-zone than my cheeks. GREAT PRODUCT. It is expensive, but I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2006 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Detroitgurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like that its a light weight moisturizer and that a little bit goes a long way. It makes my skin feel silky but like a lot of girls have said it has made me break out before. However, since I've realized D.D.M.L was what was making my skin break out I stopped using it all over my face and only in the areas where it was needed which was mainly around the eyes and I've had no problems since then.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2006 2:41:00 PM More reviews by JudithF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this when I was in High School. I remember loving it then, so I purchased it once more. I dont know why I ever stopped using it! DDML is great. No too heavy and it moisturizes well. I dont mind that it doesnt come with SPF, my foundation makes up for that. Its nice and light. I have Normal to Combination Acne prone skin. This doesnt break me out and its great for year round use. I dont see why this has such bad reviews! I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2006 9:03:00 PM More reviews by cheriesiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have problems in my T-zone...sometimes it's just really oily and sometimes it's just so dry that I get a lot of flakes. But this moisturizing lotion balances it out. I've used this since high school, and I've found that this is the best lotion for my face...it's not too heavy and it's not too oily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2006 8:56:00 PM More reviews by satin828

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't usually use moisturizer cuz my skin's pretty good. This lotion is very nice. It's not too creamy or oily, just right for my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2006 12:50:00 PM More reviews by bossanovaville

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate this stuff. For the price you pay, it is SO not worth it. There's nothing to this product except basic moisturization. There's no scent (I like scent since I'm not sensitive), doesn't absorb, feels sticky/greasy, no sun protection and offers no special benefits. BORING. I've tried using this product throughout the years thinking maybe the changes my skin makes with age would make a difference. Nope. The formula hasn't changed in 10+ years (I first tried this in high school) and I can only recommend it as a hand/body lotion or something to reach for in emergencies when you HAVE to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2006 1:13:00 AM More reviews by annaamin

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

im erring on whether i would buy this again as my needs change because my skin changes drastically depending on which medication I am taking or using for my acne, but for my combination skin it is a nice light moisturizer. yes it is pricey and has no spf but i have used it a lot.
    EDIT: I have come back to this after a couple of years because it is a light moisturizer with no added things that might irritate me. I was finding that a Neals Yard moisturizer was breaking me out, and this is actually cheaper and doesn't sting on my skin. I think I may be sticking to this from now on! I am surprised at the bad reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 1:23:00 AM More reviews by sunnbeam13

I absolutely love this and cannot believe how awful some of the reviews are. This is the only moisturizer I use and I've tried tons. But yet... nothing works like this does for my skin. I don't particularly like the price, but it's totally worth it!