August 27, 2014 | 1753 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2006 8:10:00 PM More reviews by LibraryD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow ... I'm amazed at the bad reviews that this one gets here. This was one of the first moisturizers that I ever used regularly, and I still go back to it at times (and I always have it around). It is not greasy and, for me, it is not irritating in any way. I find that it really is a good solid basic moisturizer for normal to dry-ish skin. I can't say it's my HG, but I consider it one that I fall back on pretty often (and I am too picky much of the time). Overall, it's a good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2006 8:07:00 PM More reviews by timetoknowbe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this moisturizer, but I can see what people mean about it being heavy and greasy. But if you take a shower in the morning before getting ready (which I do), and don't dry your face off after the shower, and put this moisturizer on all over on your wet face immediately after.. Its absolutely perfect for my morning routine. I have combination skin and I love this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2006 7:47:00 PM More reviews by melodiej

TOTALLY OVERRATED!!!To me this cream sucks!!! I'll stick with Vichy Nutrolige 2, that works!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2006 6:47:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the Gel version especially for winter. This is only slightly greasy and it is very moisturizing but I swear it always breaks me out. I think this would work better on older more mature skin that isn't prone to breakouts and needs extra moisture.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2006 7:44:00 AM More reviews by princesslori431

don't like. kinda broke me out and was greasy. actually, its okay. not that greasy , and it didnt break me out that much, but there is better stuff out there. my friends love it though. you have to jsut try it.

i like origins night a mins LOTION (not cream) its light.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2006 3:31:00 PM More reviews by PlasticxPerfection

i only had a sample of this stuff and tried it about at least once. the consistency is not heavy but is not as light as the gel version of this. but once u rub it in it does feel heavy on ur skin, and if it even does absorb into ur skin it takes a while. but ur left with a sticky greasy finish and feel. i think it also made my oiler and shinier as the day wore on. it does moisturize pretty well tho so i'd only recommend this for ppl with dryer skin that doesn't get shiny throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2006 11:49:00 AM More reviews by lovepiink

I cant believe some people gave bad reviews! I love this product, I have normal/combo skin, sometimes I get shine in the t-zone and once in a while my cheeks get a little flaky. But this product totally balancs everything. I have the new bottle with the pump, its so convinent! I use just 1 pump of lotion, I apply less to my t-zone than my cheeks. GREAT PRODUCT. It is expensive, but I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2006 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Detroitgurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like that its a light weight moisturizer and that a little bit goes a long way. It makes my skin feel silky but like a lot of girls have said it has made me break out before. However, since I've realized D.D.M.L was what was making my skin break out I stopped using it all over my face and only in the areas where it was needed which was mainly around the eyes and I've had no problems since then.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2006 2:41:00 PM More reviews by JudithF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this when I was in High School. I remember loving it then, so I purchased it once more. I dont know why I ever stopped using it! DDML is great. No too heavy and it moisturizes well. I dont mind that it doesnt come with SPF, my foundation makes up for that. Its nice and light. I have Normal to Combination Acne prone skin. This doesnt break me out and its great for year round use. I dont see why this has such bad reviews! I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2006 9:03:00 PM More reviews by cheriesiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have problems in my T-zone...sometimes it's just really oily and sometimes it's just so dry that I get a lot of flakes. But this moisturizing lotion balances it out. I've used this since high school, and I've found that this is the best lotion for my face...it's not too heavy and it's not too oily.