Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 6/12/2006 7:47:00 PM

TOTALLY OVERRATED!!!To me this cream sucks!!! I'll stick with Vichy Nutrolige 2, that works!!!!

on 6/10/2006 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like the Gel version especially for winter. This is only slightly greasy and it is very moisturizing but I swear it always breaks me out. I think this would work better on older more mature skin that isn't prone to breakouts and needs extra moisture.

don't like. kinda broke me out and was greasy. actually, its okay. not that greasy , and it didnt break me out that much, but there is better stuff out there. my friends love it though. you have to jsut try it.

i like origins night a mins LOTION (not cream) its light.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i only had a sample of this stuff and tried it about at least once. the consistency is not heavy but is not as light as the gel version of this. but once u rub it in it does feel heavy on ur skin, and if it even does absorb into ur skin it takes a while. but ur left with a sticky greasy finish and feel. i think it also made my oiler and shinier as the day wore on. it does moisturize pretty well tho so i'd only recommend this for ppl with dryer skin that doesn't get shiny throughout the day.

on 6/8/2006 11:49:00 AM

I cant believe some people gave bad reviews! I love this product, I have normal/combo skin, sometimes I get shine in the t-zone and once in a while my cheeks get a little flaky. But this product totally balancs everything. I have the new bottle with the pump, its so convinent! I use just 1 pump of lotion, I apply less to my t-zone than my cheeks. GREAT PRODUCT. It is expensive, but I love it.

on 6/8/2006 2:32:00 AM

I like that its a light weight moisturizer and that a little bit goes a long way. It makes my skin feel silky but like a lot of girls have said it has made me break out before. However, since I've realized D.D.M.L was what was making my skin break out I stopped using it all over my face and only in the areas where it was needed which was mainly around the eyes and I've had no problems since then.

on 6/7/2006 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I used this when I was in High School. I remember loving it then, so I purchased it once more. I dont know why I ever stopped using it! DDML is great. No too heavy and it moisturizes well. I dont mind that it doesnt come with SPF, my foundation makes up for that. Its nice and light. I have Normal to Combination Acne prone skin. This doesnt break me out and its great for year round use. I dont see why this has such bad reviews! I love this stuff.

on 6/6/2006 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have problems in my T-zone...sometimes it's just really oily and sometimes it's just so dry that I get a lot of flakes. But this moisturizing lotion balances it out. I've used this since high school, and I've found that this is the best lotion for my face...it's not too heavy and it's not too oily.

on 6/6/2006 8:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't usually use moisturizer cuz my skin's pretty good. This lotion is very nice. It's not too creamy or oily, just right for my skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I hate this stuff. For the price you pay, it is SO not worth it. There's nothing to this product except basic moisturization. There's no scent (I like scent since I'm not sensitive), doesn't absorb, feels sticky/greasy, no sun protection and offers no special benefits. BORING. I've tried using this product throughout the years thinking maybe the changes my skin makes with age would make a difference. Nope. The formula hasn't changed in 10+ years (I first tried this in high school) and I can only recommend it as a hand/body lotion or something to reach for in emergencies when you HAVE to.