April 17, 2014 | 1827 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(1986 reviews)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2002 2:59:00 PM More reviews by andiekc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the original & the balm, and was disappointed both times. I'll stick with Delux Tintsticks. This stuff was drying, and low on color.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2002 1:00:00 PM More reviews by jiji

I have to use it alot to see on my yellow toned(Asian) skin. It dries fast ,so doesn't give enough time to spread evenly. I prefer Benefit "Cheekies" .

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2002 8:19:00 AM More reviews by chusuyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this from a nice MUA swapper and was excited in trying this. The blush has a very ncie rosewater scent and I adore the scent! But when it comes to the colour, it doesn't show out in my medium skin. And the stain got onto my finger instead of my cheeks. Compared to cheekhue, I would recommand using MAC cheekhue. This goes out of my cosmetics drawer!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Fhorn

The ingredients are great but unfortunately this is hard to apply and much to fushia for fair skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2002 12:56:00 PM More reviews by astraforever

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Reading your reviews, I got convinced that I am currently too much suntanned to wear it. It is hardly noticeable: I have always to add a bit of powder blush, and on my lips it disappears. I shall try it again in wintertime (when I am quite pale). In any case, Lancome had somethins similar which, even if it was harder to apply, was wonderful also for suntanned people (or at least on a the suntanned version of me...).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2002 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Josie_Okina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

every time I go out to the mall and try this on (i have white white white skin, really really pale) my guy friends never believe I'm wearing makeup- they always think I have a natural blush, and say "Josie your cheeks are so cute!" If only I had the money and the guts to buy it for 26 dollars!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2002 9:50:00 PM More reviews by bmom76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yuck! Nuff said.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2002 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Artikat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this stuff! A few of my friends have asked me what kind of blush I wear because it looks so natural. I haven't found it hard to blend, but I've never tried it on my lips - I only wear it on my cheeks. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2002 4:01:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

Mixed feelings about this product. After a little practice, it looked good on my cheeks. However, I dislike the packaging and the scent. Plus it looks awful on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2002 5:57:00 PM More reviews by TOVACHANAH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The original is still the best !!!
The Ford twins bought the rights to Max Factor's rosewater tint many moons ago (does anybody remember this from the eighties) I liked it then I like it now. (Isn't it amazing how the more popular Benetint became, the more it was imitated??)

Yes i tried Tarte Flush and hated it - no stain was applied and it pulled my skin. Trish McEvoy's also required pulling and stained / dried too quickly.

Benetint gives me that just healthy flush w/o all the pulling that similar products need. In the summer, i mix it w/ Glamazon, for that 'just got out of the sun' glow.

It comes w/ its own sponge, but i buy a cheapy one and use that. after prepping my face w/ foundation, I pour a 'spot' of benetint on the sponge and apply. (i don't know why they give you a brush - it's worthless)