October 20, 2014 | 1152 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2009 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2002 3:11:00 PM More reviews by crispykrunch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Application is a bit tricky. Use too little and you can hardly see it. Use too much and it looks streaky and blotchy. I use a little before applying my regular powder blush when going out at night, so that if and when the powder wears off, I'll still have some color on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2002 8:18:00 AM More reviews by jmorocco

Finally gave this a try. Had a nice sales lady at Macy's show me who to use it well. She applied it to my checks (of course), but also to my eye lids and lips. She then used a light lip gloss and there I was with a very natural pretty look. It really does work well and not as difficult as I thought it would be. I use it over Avon Ultimate moisturizer and Origins tinited foundation. Just 3-4 dots on the apple of my cheeks and I'm set for the day. I can see that it is going to last a long time so the cost is worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2002 2:29:00 PM More reviews by grnfaerie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is way too bright pink for me to use either on my lips or cheeks. When I use it on my lips it makes them feel very dry and the product settles into these little lines around my lips I didn't know I had. Using it as a blush is a little better, but the application sucks- many mornings I have left my house looking like a clown because it dried before I could adequately blend it in. Someone with more time (and talent) would like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2002 2:27:00 AM More reviews by sugarnspice5521

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What the packaging says is true-- this IS the most provacative flush you can buy in a bottle! I love this stuff because it goes on pretty easily and makes everyone look prettier and more alive. It gives just the right flush and lasts a LONG time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2002 4:47:00 PM More reviews by rubykris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm giving this a four-lipstick rating ONLY if you mix Benetint with Benefit's Glamazon. IMHO, Benetint is too red and Glamazon is too brown, but together -- bam! it's like you've been summering on the shore. The two together make a beautiful burnished-apple glow. (I just buy one bottle of each, pour them out together into a mug, and them pour half back into one bottle and half into the other.)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2002 12:13:00 PM More reviews by bedheadmelissa

Cute idea, but in practice just does not work. First of all, it looked like I had slurped Kool-Aid because I have dry lips, so wearing it as a lip base was out. I have used it on my cheeks before but it is incredibly difficult to control the intensity. As a side note, I do love love love the scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2002 10:26:00 PM More reviews by productwhore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product a few years ago and was so disappointed. : ( I was loving the idea of simplicity (to use on lips, and cheeks), love the look of stains and loved the rose scent. But it did not last long at all on lips and made my cheeks look a little blotchy even though I used very very little. Bummer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2002 4:39:00 PM More reviews by estesmcc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It took me a little while to get the hang of using this stuff. Makes a great natural blush, though. Just a little bit on my cheeks gives me a very natural-looking and flattering blush. Some people use it on lips, but I've found that all the color bleeds to the edges of my lips and the middle stays colorless. I just stick to using this as blush!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2002 5:13:00 PM More reviews by christina_roberts

I think this product is one of those 'ok' products. It looks great on alot of people but it didnt work so great on me. It looks fab on pale skinned people going for that english rose look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2002 10:44:00 AM More reviews by melmel

This was the first Benefit product that I bought and I really like it. I have only used it on my lips and it gives a nice rosy stain that lasts a long time. It feels like it just sinks into your lips. I use the benetint lip balm over it for extra color and shine. Definetely worth it. It has lasted me almost two years.