December 21, 2014 | 868 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2015 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2003 4:34:00 AM More reviews by sharilynne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love how this looks on my cheeks, a little too bright for my lips though, and makes them look reall dry...however, i mixed a few drops of it in with this liquid lipgloss i have and it made the perfect lipgloss/stain

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2003 12:31:00 AM More reviews by ruthfarm

I bought this primarily to tint my lips, but I still haven't mastered the technique to apply it nicely. I usually end up with pinkish lips with deep red streaks and deep red lines in my inner lips. It looks fine if I keep my mouth shut, but if I talk... :( When I brought it to a Benefit counter seeking advice, the rep applied on my lips with the same result (streaks of red)! Plus it's extremely drying. I compensate that by using lip balm over it, which causes the tint to smear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 6:13:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

benetint is the prettiest pink glow you can get. but you have to make sure your cheeks are flawless because benetint wipes away makeup and is sheer so if u have any sunspots or scars on your cheeks it looks nappy. but if you apply it correctly (and quickly- it dries fast!) then it makes you look like an angel- and angel who has run around the block a couple of times!!! lol it really does give u a natural flush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 8:59:00 AM More reviews by marjorie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This liquid stain makes for a great long-lasting blush. The packaging is nice and doesn't leak. The only drawback I have is with the color. It is a coolish rosy pink. On my neutral skin it looks better if I'm wearing cool-colored clothing otherwise it is a little too pink and conspicuous. I find the LORAC color washes like Rapture and the travel size Sheer Luck a little more universal in color with their brown and plum-based coloring. I still like it though for days when my wardrobe is leaning towards cooler colors. For everyday though this is going to work much better on someone with some pink in their skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2002 10:57:00 AM More reviews by visee

I do like this as it gives a very natural pretty flush to my skin. But its quite a pain to apply cos the consistency is so thin and watery and you can only get so much product from that puny brush. You really have to layer in on to get the right color, something I have no time to do in the mornings. However the staying power is really good! It lasted all day on my combi skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2002 11:22:00 AM More reviews by PorcelainPrincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product! It looks great on me because I have extremely fair skin. It gives me a real subtle flush. You just have to know how to apply it. Put 3-4 dots on the apples of your cheeks (1 cheek at a time or it will dry too fast) then blend in a circular motion. This product is great if you don't want to wear much makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2002 3:11:00 PM More reviews by crispykrunch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Application is a bit tricky. Use too little and you can hardly see it. Use too much and it looks streaky and blotchy. I use a little before applying my regular powder blush when going out at night, so that if and when the powder wears off, I'll still have some color on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2002 8:18:00 AM More reviews by jmorocco

Finally gave this a try. Had a nice sales lady at Macy's show me who to use it well. She applied it to my checks (of course), but also to my eye lids and lips. She then used a light lip gloss and there I was with a very natural pretty look. It really does work well and not as difficult as I thought it would be. I use it over Avon Ultimate moisturizer and Origins tinited foundation. Just 3-4 dots on the apple of my cheeks and I'm set for the day. I can see that it is going to last a long time so the cost is worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2002 2:29:00 PM More reviews by grnfaerie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is way too bright pink for me to use either on my lips or cheeks. When I use it on my lips it makes them feel very dry and the product settles into these little lines around my lips I didn't know I had. Using it as a blush is a little better, but the application sucks- many mornings I have left my house looking like a clown because it dried before I could adequately blend it in. Someone with more time (and talent) would like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2002 2:27:00 AM More reviews by sugarnspice5521

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What the packaging says is true-- this IS the most provacative flush you can buy in a bottle! I love this stuff because it goes on pretty easily and makes everyone look prettier and more alive. It gives just the right flush and lasts a LONG time!