Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/2/2010 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Where can i get this naked palette in Australia?? I need to have it!! :)

on 10/31/2010 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

the naked palette is on ulta.com for those of you seearching for it!

on 10/29/2010 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I think I may be the only one in the world who doesn't wanna marry this palette! =) Every time I use this palette, I think Ewwwwwww and I try to like it I swear cuz I'm a total neutral lover but the colors are just okay to me, nothing special. I mean I get a lot of compliments when I use this palette but I personally don't love it. The colors are gorgeous at first glance in the palette but then as with all Urban Decay shadows: waaaaaay tooooo much glitter and the consistency of the shadows are so-so. A real bummer in my book cuz I was really looking forward to getting this sucker! As far as the value, I get it! It's a really good value if you love Urban Decay and having all these shades in one palette is a great idea & the palette itself is very sexy & stylish =) So it gets 3 lippies cuz it's not that disappointing but just pretty boring in my eyes believe it or not. I much prefer Chanel quads & MAC pigments.

on 10/29/2010 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love the colours in this palette. By far my favorite palette from UD.

on 10/28/2010 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is pretty awesome! I resisted getting this for quite a while. I saw these when they first came out at my ULTA. No one was buying them, and they even had an end cap full of them.
On first glance, a few of the colors looked way too sparkly. When swatched, they weren't quite as sparkly as they looked. But, I still wasn't too impressed with the colors. Then today, I tried them on my eyes in a few quick combos (just using my fingers) and I was so pleasantly surprised at how easy they are to blend, and how nice they look with my green eyes.
I think this palette really has something for everyone, and would be a good palette to have if you don't have many colors. It is nice to have to do an every day neutral eye, or you can add in the darker colors for a little more drama - or a LOT more of the darker colors to do a fantastic smokey eye.
The palette comes with a mini UDPP, and a two-sided 24/7 pencil in Zero/Whiskey. I don't plan to use either of those items, but to get those along with all of these great eyeshadow colors for $44 is reasonable to me.
EDIT: I ended up selling this, I never used the UDPP or the liner. I do still think this is a great palette - and nice to have if you want your colors in one sleek palette. However, the colors I was using were only the neutrals and I have dupes of them already, so I figured I could re-coup my funds by selling. I didn't want to return because I know these are hard to find and I know they just throw them if you return them. If it was LE, I may have kept it, but it isn't, so away it went.
UPDATE: I swapped for it again *blushes*....it is really a great palette to have and I missed it :)

on 10/28/2010 4:09:00 PM

Hell Yeah! Another palette where every colour is usable and isn't some god foresaken pigment that you can never use! Yes it is all neutrals, but oh... my... god... you can do everything with this. There are shimers, mattes and a couple glitters, there is a black and a gun metal silver which is lush as well and browns, purply browns, silver browns, golds, golden brown, light pinks in shimmer and matte, oh it is such a nice palette and rate it highly enough. It is a bit pricey 27 from boots, don't buy for the ridiculous prices on ebay (42), just order from boots online and ask for store delivery which is free. I did it this way and got it within three days! Ooh also a black eyeliner, granted nothing special, but whiskey the brown is a gorgeous chocolate brown, very richly pigmented and an eye primer, I have the benefit one which, i find creases throughout the day, but this didn't - bargain!! x

on 10/28/2010 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

All I can say is I'm in love with this palette, It's definitely a must have. its a bit pricey, but worth it. My favorite colors are smog, half baked and sin.

on 10/27/2010 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

J'adore. And I'm picky about shadows. There's a nice assortment of mattes and shimmers and just plain ol' sparklies. I'm thrilled that this is part of the permanent collection--if it wasn't, I can't imagine the price hikes on evilbay.
I'm new to Urban Decay shadows and this is a great introduction for anyone. Whether you're doing a wash or a smokey eye, this is a great palette. Five lippies and then some.

on 10/27/2010 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best palette I have purchased yet. I always wear natural colors and nudes, and this is amazing. Perfect to throw in my purse, makeup bag, or makeup bag that I leave in the car for going out! You can have a day look and very easily turn it into a night look with some other the darker browns/dark blue colors!
LOVE IT! I even bought one for my mom and friend!

on 10/27/2010 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

What can I say that hasn't already been said? It is everything it was hyped to be. All the positive things you've heard are true. It is as good as they say; actually, it's even better than they say!

First off, the price is phenomenal. So many shades, plus a mini bottle of primer and the dual black and brown eyeliners. No other company gives you so much at such a reasonable cost.

Every shade goes on smooth and blends easily. They feel soft. Just enough shimmer. Stays put all day, and all night.

Every shade is usable. When can you ever say that about a makeup palette? Never before. Each shade is totally wearable and totally gorgeous.

I could go on and on. This palette is one of the greatest gifts to the makeup loving community ever. I just hope it's not a limited edition, and hope they can keep it in stock because I never want to be without it!

Love the Naked palette!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Top Rated Urban Decay Products