December 17, 2014 | 1715 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2015 reviews)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Streaky on me so it was out in a minute. Maybe it's my skin type - oily - but I could not get this go go on smoothly. But it lasted - couldn't get it off either...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2003 3:54:00 AM More reviews by sparklejunkie

I love the sheer natural colour that this gives my pale cheeks. I don't find it difficult to blend in at all but maybe that is because my skin is slightly oily. I find this blush easier to use than powder blushes. However I find that the words on the bottle rub off really easily and I find tiny white letters dotted on my cheeks if I don't check my fingers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 6:46:00 PM More reviews by parangbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love how it looks on my lips. It is especially pretty with UD disco inferno on top. However, it spills!! I was travelling with it and it spilt all over inside my travel case lol

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2003 10:37:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was hard to blend and made me looked bruised. I didn't like this at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2003 5:52:00 PM More reviews by hspringer

I bought this product because I am a make-up-aholic and read all the raves and reviews and HAD to have it. I had been using Tarte cheek stain in flush and was pleased with it, but it lasts so long I'd been using it for almost 2 years (should you even have makeup that long? Considering the price I just keep on using it despite that) Anyway, had to have the Benetint... I find it to be a little difficult to use. I put the same amount on every time, three dots on the apple of my cheek and blend, and some days I can't even tell I put it on and others I look like a clown. Haven't quite figured that one out yet. Anyway, since using a gel blush/stain I probably won't go back to powder blush but I don't think I will repurchase this again. Too expensive and not "exciting" enough to be worth it. It seems like it is going to last forever anyway, so I won't likely need to replace it anytime soon. I'll probably get bored of it first like the Tarte cheek stain.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2003 4:17:00 PM More reviews by MrMoe

Ok for a lip stain, but with my blemish prone oily skin it makes for a terrible blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2003 1:34:00 AM More reviews by palova13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good color for my pale skin. And at first it looks really good on my cheeks and lips. But it soon goes bad. On the lips it gradually fades from the outer edges and yet stays strong it the middle, you thus look stupid. On the cheeks it looks nice for a while, but it soon disappears. Because I love the color, I go back to it again and again, but then am dissapointed again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2003 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Felly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This would work for me if I could get passed the gross, smell, roses and saliva, blech!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 10:01:00 PM More reviews by carissa1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

stained my fingers & left my cheeks looking splotchy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2003 5:24:00 PM More reviews by SSmith0385

I bought this product at Sephora.com after reading so many rave reviews and, I admit..seeing it appear in so many fashion magazines. The first time I tried it, I really liked it and was thrilled to have found the perfect blush. Unfortunately, at that time I was on accuatane and my skin was less oily. After being jerked off that treatment (I'm not bitter!) my skin is much more on the oily skin and I've had to revert back to my NARS Orgasm. (WHICH I LOVE) I took points off on the packaging, b/c I think the brush should be thicker, it's even to thin for lips!!