BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2029 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 2/27/2003 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love using Benetint as a sheer wash of rosy color for my cheeks. However, on my lips it is very drying and looks bizarre. I also think it's way too expensive, but it does last a long time. Overall, I think it's a good product but a bit overrated.

on 2/25/2003 10:35:00 PM

Um yea, today i got to watch some poor gurl at Sephora wrestle with this, needles to pay, she left with two red splotches on her cheeks, if youre not fast i guess it can end up looking like rosacea, i wish they had other shades than a raspberry red.

on 2/22/2003 11:23:00 AM

I used this on my cheeks and it gave a great color that lasts all day. On my lips it didn't last at all, and made them really dry. The packaging is just awful. It's clumsy and has spilled out more than once. Although I like it as a blush, I don't think I'll be buying it again.

on 2/22/2003 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Again, I really wanted to like this, but I'm just not a berry colored gal...:(

on 10/17/2002 10:42:00 PM

I gave this four lipsticks simply because it's not a spectacular beauty product for me, and I don't use it enough to warrant a rave. It gives a very natural flush, and stays well throughout the day- great for casual days, just to boost your colour when feeling pallid. :-) I find this easier to blend than Nars Colourwashes.

on 2/18/2003 6:44:00 PM

Okay this product can go either way for me. First, I hate the way you have to apply it, the packaging gives me the perception that I will be putting nail polish on my lips and face. Secondly, it is super-watery and you have to be very careful how to apply. When applied, I can say that I like how it looks on my cheeks, which gives me a naturally blushing look. Make sure that your face is clean and has been moisturized prior to application for a smooth/even appearance. When I apply it to my lips (I have very full lips that tend dry), the color intensely adheres to the dryest parts of my lips so it is uneven. I have tried exfoliating first, and done this/that, but if I have to do that much, I might as well just apply a moisturizing lip gloss. I would buy this again because it looks great on my cheeks, it feels light on my face, doesn't wipe off and lasts all day long.

Another fyi tidbit... if you like Benetint, try Sonia Kashuk's Sheer Bliss lip and cheek tint, a great Benetint copy for only $7 at Target, Walmart, ect. :)

on 2/17/2003 5:50:00 PM

This works for me, but I'm not thrilled with the scent of roses, and I wish it came in a range of colours. It's not a bad shade for rosy just-came-in-out-of-the-cold cheeks, but I prefer the range of shades NARS Color Wash gives. I do think you need flawless skin on your cheeks to use this: if you have a zit, skip this and use powder.

on 2/17/2003 1:41:00 PM

Despite what a lot of other people have found with Benetint, I find it very easy to apply and it gives my very pale skin a very natural looking flush. Smells like roses and even though it is expensive, I have had my bottle for about a year now and I've only used about 1/4 of it and I use it everyday. A little goes a long way!

on 2/17/2003 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like this. It's rosy in color and scent, stays nicely, blends well (I have oily skin) and is small BUT pricey and you get a lot so it'll last I think. If you wear it on your lips be sure to put balm down first!

on 2/6/2003 3:12:00 AM

I was looking for a sheer "staining" blush for my teenage daughter to use. I wanted something like the old tubes of gel blush that you had to blend really fast or it would stain where you put it. This is like that! It is great on the lips and on the cheeks. The color is young, and what I like is the fact that it doesn't change the skin's texture and make it powdery, cakey or creamy/oily like most other blush would do. For a teen's breakout prone skin, this gives the most natural look with the least risk of worsening skin problems. Plus, on the lips, it lasts and lasts. Put it on in the morning and put any lip balm over it for a long lasting, naturally pretty look. The cons on this product are #1)expensive, #2)watery liquid in a nail polish bottle is not for carrying in the purse. I'm scared it could be easily spilled. Smells lovely though! I like it overall.

Popular Blush Products