September 16, 2014 | 1821 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 11:42:00 AM More reviews by stillhot

I bought this palette based on so many raves on-line. It is lovely, but there are not enough matte shades to make it perfect. Perfect would include a mid-grey matte shade (which by the way I haven't been able to find anywhere). Blends beautifully, and works on any complection.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Bjet

I have been using the shadows of this pallet almost daily since July 2010. It's a no brainer pallet mixing any three or two random colours from the pallet will give you a nice look. Most days i use neutral colors so these work very well for me. You can get a natural look by using the matte like naked and buck and virgin as a highlight or dark dramatic looks with the shimmery and glittery colours like creep and gunmetal! There are tons of looks you can create with this pallet! I love this!!! I think this pallet will last me a while but I would prob buy this again once i used up every single colour (Since of course I have other eyeshadows to use up too!)

Oh and this was very expensive in canada $60 but prob a lot cheaper than buying each shadow separately

UPDATE 10/16/2010: i LOVE this still and i've still been only using this pallet since I bought it! I forgot about my other shadows because these ones are soooooooo versatile! I guess the only time i would switch out of this is if i want to do some fancy rainbow coloured lids LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by URBANGAL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fabulous mix of colours and Urban Decay's eyeshadows and primer are seriously amazing- they are so pigmented and stay on like no others

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by t1ffanylynn

This product is a pretty amazing value. It isn't cheap, but for what you get it is a great deal. You get 12 eyeshadows, 2 eyeliners, and a Primer Potion, basically everything you need for eye looks. These colors contain everything from a basic day look to a shimmery going out at night look. I highly recommend this product, especially for people who are just getting started with makeup as this comes with more than just eyeshadow. Hard to come by but worth the wait.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by urth2leesha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I feel like this is the best palette UD has put out, and I have several of them! Now, it hasn't stopped me from buying the Stila Natural Eye palette or the NYX eye palette in Champagne and Caviar. I think I just really enjoy neutral! Anyway, this UD palette is fantastic. Some of the colors exist as singles and in other palettes and some are new. The range of looks one can do is extensive. This is truly an easy pick for a grab and go without thinking. I recommend it for everyday looks--you won't even have to wear the same look in a week!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

So.. I'm split. Blasphemy, I know. I do love this for the value, portability, and versatility. You really can throw this in a suitcase and be set. However, I find it hard to do a truly natural eye, without shimmer or glitter. I know UD is known for some crazy glitterbomb nightmares (hello, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again...) but when I want a really matte natural eye with depth, I have to go to my trusty MAC standbys. I do love the many smokey eyes I can do with this, so it's a keeper, but if you're on the desperate hunt for it, I wouldn't pay anything over retail value. It's a great value but it just didn't blow me away.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by baybeelee

I never need to buy another eyesahdow again! Very pigmented stuff and the colours are fun to work with. perfect for everyday and partying too! My only complaint is that sidecar has lots of fallout. I wish it came without the glitter

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticswhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My first eye palette from Urban Decay. I only owned the UDPP before this. With products like this I look forward to looking into this brand. I love love this palette, I'll start off with the shadows being rich, long lasting, very pretty shades, easy to blend. Each color is beautiful. I like the fact that you can go neutral and then step it up and make it a little bit more dramatic. I don't think I'll need another palette or eyeshadow ever. I mostly choose these colors to have these colors in one palette is just great. I love the eyeliners, long lasting, rich dark it's everything I long for in an eyeliner. The Primer is a bonus since I couldn't live without it it helps keep my shadow lasting and not smudging. I love the packaging it looks like a candy bar which I find incredably cute I do not like the interior . YES I will rebuy. I got three backups I taught it was LE. But I will cont to buy until this discon it. I THANK UD & MAKEUPALLEY.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by cupidger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My first palette and i absolutely love it! These colors are simple enough for daytime and nighttime look. My favorite are half baked, toasted and sin. Virgin is a nice highlighting color. With the primer and eyeliner included in this, it is definitely worth the money. I'm lucky to get my set at Sephora. <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by macismycrack627

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this palette! This is definitely my favorite palette out of the ones that I own. I did not really care for any of the Book of Shadows, so when I bought this I was expecting to get rid of it. Once I used it, I was hooked!
The colors in this palette are all gorgeous and compliment each other so well! There are a lot of possibilities with these shades, and is the perfect go-to palette and also great for traveling.
I don't even use my MAC neutrals anymore, sooo glad I chose this palette over buying a bunch of MAC shadows... saved me a lot of money and the texture of these shadows just can't compare!

I definitely would buy this palette over and over again!