Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/27/2010 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best palette I have purchased yet. I always wear natural colors and nudes, and this is amazing. Perfect to throw in my purse, makeup bag, or makeup bag that I leave in the car for going out! You can have a day look and very easily turn it into a night look with some other the darker browns/dark blue colors!
LOVE IT! I even bought one for my mom and friend!

on 10/27/2010 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

What can I say that hasn't already been said? It is everything it was hyped to be. All the positive things you've heard are true. It is as good as they say; actually, it's even better than they say!

First off, the price is phenomenal. So many shades, plus a mini bottle of primer and the dual black and brown eyeliners. No other company gives you so much at such a reasonable cost.

Every shade goes on smooth and blends easily. They feel soft. Just enough shimmer. Stays put all day, and all night.

Every shade is usable. When can you ever say that about a makeup palette? Never before. Each shade is totally wearable and totally gorgeous.

I could go on and on. This palette is one of the greatest gifts to the makeup loving community ever. I just hope it's not a limited edition, and hope they can keep it in stock because I never want to be without it!

Love the Naked palette!

on 10/27/2010 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This palette was out of stock all UK websites so I headed to Manchester Arndale today, it wasnt available in boots but luckily I found it in debenhams next to primark. As far as I saw there was about four or five more palettes in store but it wasnt available on the website.
Anyway I am happy to bought it. I wasnt going to buy it because of the upcoming mac holiday collection but I found this one much cheaper and much worthy the money I paid for.

on 10/27/2010 10:40:00 AM

I was worried I wouldn't be able to find this product any where due to all the hype, but if you live in the UK head over to the boots website where they have it in stock, and I'm so happy that they did!
This is the best product I have ever owned, the colours are perfect and can be used for every occasion, day to night, summer or winter.
The packaging is flawless and very handy to just throw in your bag and go. I love the eyeliner duo that comes with it, stays on nearly all day.
I had never used primer potion before and wasn't sure if I was going to buy the full size, but after using the sample size with these eye shadows I will definitely be going out to get it some time soon; it is amazing!
I cannot express enough how much I love this product, go and get it if you can for sure!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Just when I thought urban decay couldn't get any better. I was lucky to snag one of these while on a shopping trip(i don't have a sephora where i live) They were just putting them out and of course the next day I went back to sephora and they were gone already so i was very glad i was there at the right time. I will not be buying neutral shades for awhile because this has basically every shade you could need. Shimmers, mattes, highlights, all over the lid colors, crease colors, liner colors..and not too much glitter which is a plus (only 2 shadows have noticeable glitter i believe) I'm going on a vacation in a december and plan on only taking this for eyeshadow, great for travel. Can easy go from day to night with this palette. I think this palette could be suitable to any occasion. love it and i hope all you that haven't gotten it yet get a chance to because it is definitely worth it. I would choose this over the book of shadows 3 (which i also have) any day. Pretty packaging to top it all off plus they are all FULL sized shadow. Brown and black liner are great of course also.

on 10/21/2010 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This palette is so amazing, if you can find this get it! All of the colors are simply gorgeous, & you can use it so many different ways to create so many different looks. The quality of the eye shadows are amazing. I'm going to buy a back up when come back in stock.

on 10/21/2010 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This palette is worth every penny, and well worth the wait for it to come back into stock. If you simply don't have a stock of neutrals hanging out, purchasing this palette will put you exactly where you need to be. All of the shades are gorgeously pigmented, and come in a variety of textures. I'm putting this into my bridal kit. Don't want to do make up ever again without it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this and while the colors are pigmented like most UD shadows...on my NC25 coloring seem just normal...nothing special. I mean they are nice, but I have so many dupes for many of them that I'm a little confused about all the hype. I already have the 24/7 liners and the UDPP...so for me I could have probably passed...but didn't. IDK...I wouldn't repurchase only because I have so many neutrals that this wasn't worth the $44 plus tax so $47.56 total for me to spend. But I'm glad I bought it to try it out...there are always products way over-hyped...for me this is one.

on 10/21/2010 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was the best purchase I made this last year. These shadows blend beautifully and last a long time. Love!

on 10/20/2010 9:25:00 PM

Great combination of neutral colors (some with shimmer and some matte). You can create so many looks with this product. Highly recommended.

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
NAKED
PRO Palette
NAKED Basics

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804