October 31, 2014 | 894 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2009 reviews)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the products that's raved about in magazines--but is totally overrated. Streaked on my cheeks and looked horrible. Tried it on my lips and they looked dry, flaky, and fuschia. Ugh. And the price! US$26 for that? Not worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2003 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Rachey

I found this to be easy to apply and for me it does not dry too fast. I love the tint and find it gives just enough color. Very easy to blend for me. I haven't tried it on my lips yet, but I bet it will be just as great there.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2003 2:10:00 AM More reviews by meatkins

actually, this can be a very good product if used a little differently from the way described on the packaging. what i like to do is mix a few drops of benetint with moisturizer/foundation/sunscreen and spread it on my cheeks. this helps it to go on evenly. i think the color is great (makes you look flushed) and lasts all day. my only complaint is that it stains my fingers. i would buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2003 7:14:00 PM More reviews by KioraNZ

Nice rose tint for cheeks and lips. Works best on the lips ... apply a lipgloss or Chapstick and this has great staying power on the lips. Blending on the checks can be tricky ... only on moisturized cheeks and blend fast.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Streaky on me so it was out in a minute. Maybe it's my skin type - oily - but I could not get this go go on smoothly. But it lasted - couldn't get it off either...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2003 3:54:00 AM More reviews by sparklejunkie

I love the sheer natural colour that this gives my pale cheeks. I don't find it difficult to blend in at all but maybe that is because my skin is slightly oily. I find this blush easier to use than powder blushes. However I find that the words on the bottle rub off really easily and I find tiny white letters dotted on my cheeks if I don't check my fingers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 6:46:00 PM More reviews by parangbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love how it looks on my lips. It is especially pretty with UD disco inferno on top. However, it spills!! I was travelling with it and it spilt all over inside my travel case lol

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2003 10:37:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was hard to blend and made me looked bruised. I didn't like this at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2003 5:52:00 PM More reviews by hspringer

I bought this product because I am a make-up-aholic and read all the raves and reviews and HAD to have it. I had been using Tarte cheek stain in flush and was pleased with it, but it lasts so long I'd been using it for almost 2 years (should you even have makeup that long? Considering the price I just keep on using it despite that) Anyway, had to have the Benetint... I find it to be a little difficult to use. I put the same amount on every time, three dots on the apple of my cheek and blend, and some days I can't even tell I put it on and others I look like a clown. Haven't quite figured that one out yet. Anyway, since using a gel blush/stain I probably won't go back to powder blush but I don't think I will repurchase this again. Too expensive and not "exciting" enough to be worth it. It seems like it is going to last forever anyway, so I won't likely need to replace it anytime soon. I'll probably get bored of it first like the Tarte cheek stain.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2003 4:17:00 PM More reviews by MrMoe

Ok for a lip stain, but with my blemish prone oily skin it makes for a terrible blush.