BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2033 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Benetint is a fabulous rosewater liquid blush. This product have me a fresh glow...a soft, very innocent look. I was amazed that it worked so well. I sometimes put the high beam over it...and does it ever look angelic! I highly recommend the product!

on 3/5/2003 11:48:00 PM

I LOVE this blush. Talk about long lasting and great, natural-looking color. For people who think that it's streaky, I have found that if you apply it with the brush then blend with slightly moist fingers, it goes on perfectly. Will look a little red at first but quickly fades to a natural blush. I have used this every day for over 3 years and love it every time I put it on!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

The scent is delightful and it does not taste bad. This is perfect for cheeks. On lips you use just a little, don't blot while drying with lips apart (use a mirror), then apply clear gloss. It does help to cut the applicator tip off or use a sponge, otherwise it's too floppy. If you just want some color on your face, add mascara and a gloss and go! However, the color does get tiresome after a few months, so I ended up returning it.

on 3/5/2003 9:53:00 AM

A wonderful products! For those of you who likes gel/liquid blush this is a must have. 1 color for all skin types. It is very easy to spread and the color just like a natural flush. It smells good too, like I'm putting on rosehip water. But be careful don't dab too much on else you'll like the Chinese opera actress! Good value for money since a little goes a long way so the bottle seems to last forever!
I tried it for lips but it is too watery and sheer.

on 3/4/2003 3:58:00 PM

Actually, I already review this product once in the cheek side. Well, but I use it most on my lips since my undertone is already a show off pink one that I don't need any blush. The colour is a wearable red stain that will glue to your lips like a lollipop stain on your tongue. I personally like it for overall especially the smell. However, during last winter, I left the almost full bottle in my car since that's the place I usually apply my makeup and the bottle broke due to the liquid got frozen during the night. Also, later I found Sonia Kashuk lip sheer in "Love" which practically gives me the same colour with less mess and more portable and a lot cheaper. So, I just change my mind. But if you are looking for something long wearing with a nice smell of roses, this is worth a try.

on 3/4/2003 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I give up on this. I really tried to love it, and I do love the color it gives my cheeks (forget it on the lips) but it's just too hard to use. It's watery so it doesn't stay on the lips. And on the cheeks...well, it just doesn't blend right. If you're 13 and have perfect skin (I'm not and I don't) it might give you that "Snow White" look, though. Way overrated!

on 3/3/2003 5:41:00 PM

I bought BeneTint over the weekend and I thouroughly enjoyed the "flushed" look it gave my cheeks and lips! My lips got a little dry, but I slapped on some clear lip balm and I was good to go - and the color stain remained! I have pretty fair skin and it took a little more than I thought to make the color come out, but once it did, I was impressed with the results. It's great because you can vary the intensity for day/evening wear. I'm really liking this stuff! It smells nice, but doesn't taste nice. Still, you only taste it for a second, yucky flavor doesn't last.

on 3/3/2003 4:54:00 PM

Nice colour for me who has a blue/pink skin undertone. I don't use it on my cheek though since my cheeks are already too pink that I don't need any blush. Always use it on lips and love it! For those that want to use it as a blush, I would recommend to drop it on a sponge then rub it on your cheek. That would make it a lot easier and nicer as I've tried it with my friends.

on 3/3/2003 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

HOLY GRAIL! and I am NOT a fan of most of Benefit's products (okay, anything else they make). I clip the brush a little shorter to get bolder color. I have really oily skin and rather large pores, but this one doesn't settle into my pores or cake up later in the day like powders do. Just a sheer wash of color over them, and since my pores are free of gunk, it won't settle in and darken them. I really don't understand what women are doing that makes application of this so troublesome. I dab on a swirl or two, blend lightly with my fingertips (careful near the ear!), and am done in like two seconds. Compared to eyeshadow - this one's a no-brainer. It's seamless with the skin, so you don't know where the blush begins or ends. It's what I wear when i want to cheat and pretend like I'm not wearing makeup. Looks as though it's coming from WITHIN the skin, instead of lying on top, like most blushes. Perhaps they are using moisturizers that don't allow it to blend well? HINT: Too much dead skin or the use of some waxier lotions will make this set on the skin like you won't believe. Both are bad, anyway, so remedy that first. Benetint gives a great natural-looking flush that is easy to control with a snip of the brush or by rubbing with wet fingers. You can put it on before lotion if you wish to further blend it. I tossed the sponge and use my fingertips instead - wastes less product. This lasts me forever! I don't walk out my door without some on!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Stains the cheeks with rose colored streaks, very hard to get off. DOes not look natural at all. THough does give a natural rose stain to the lips, except it isvery drying. Waste of money, I have had the same full bottle for over 6 years now.

Popular Blush Products