July 30, 2014 | 1124 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2006 2:12:00 AM More reviews by swiftychic2000

This is the worst moisturiser i have ever tried. Its was so greasy and even when i attempted to wipe it off it still left an awful residue. I personally think all Clinique products are a waste of $$ and i will never buy another clinique product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2006 1:46:00 PM More reviews by bluebirdie_ca

I purchase this moisturizer with a full line of other Clinique skincare products. I have very oily T zone but need moisturizer on my cheek and eye area. While this lotion does not make my skin soft, it did manage to give me bumps on the cheek. I switched to other moisturizer and the bump went away. So this bottle turned into a body lotion, but it's not rich enough for my arms. I will not purchase this lotion again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2006 10:06:00 AM More reviews by halocaustic

This is the moisturiser everyone I know loves...except me.

I have oily skin and this lotion makes my skin very greasy. I may try the gel but to be honest I don't hold much hope for it. I really had high expectations of it but it just doesn't cut it for oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2006 7:45:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbella686

This is the best for my skin, it doesnt make me break out and everyone is in general awe over the softness of my face. It's good.
    UPDATE: It's good but cetaphil cream is much better and a lot cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2006 12:31:00 AM More reviews by tiger2007

I have normal/combo super sensitive skin. Used this for the first time tonight with an all-Clinique routine (clarifying lotion 1, liquid mild soap, and take the day off milk (not released yet). I applied just a dab to my usual dry areas (cheeks, nose, around my mouth, lower forehead). This stuff is pretty moisturizing and spreads very well so you don't need much. What I like about it is that it feels light (similar to Kiehls ultra moisturizer or Complex 15), but moisturizes very well. It also sunk in very fast and left my face glowing and not oily at all. Also didn't sting or irritate which is a huge deal for me. Now I'm just really hoping that I don't break out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2006 1:43:00 PM More reviews by hooray

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have used this forever. I left it to try d/s and h/e. After many breakouts from other lotions and money wasted i came back to this. i use it am and pm. no problems at all. i use if with clinique spf 40 sunscreen. i buy it over and over.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2006 6:10:00 PM More reviews by ChaosAndCandy

I do think this has good hydrating qualities and an inoffensive smell. Dry-skinned people may benefit from it. People with oily skin WILL NOT. It made my face really greasy. The "metal" part of the cap separated from the plastic cap base fairly quickly, too. Wouldn't use this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2006 2:54:00 AM More reviews by ailsa_alright

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this is one moisturiser that eventually every girl gets around to trying. I don't know if i would pay for this myself ( i recieved it as a gift) it's a good moisturiser, it feels nice on my skin and i definatly feels like it hydrates it. i use this under make up and after washing my face etc. I found the packaging to be really cute, but not completly practical, control the amount can be difficult. while it's not a bad moisteriser, i dont think its benefits justify the price! i think there are better moisturisers for less out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2006 10:48:00 AM More reviews by bande4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to hate Clinique DDML but my skin got so dry that it was literally flaking off. I have congested super dry skin so I was afraid to try it again and breakout. But I was desperate. I went through a serious of moisturizers - high end and low end, middle of the road - you name it. Well, I gave in and have been using it all over my eyes, face and neck for 2 months. Now my skin is beautiful. The dryness is gone and no breakouts. If anything my skin has not broken out at all. It looks flawless. It's cheap - $23 for 4.2 oz and lasts forever. I don't smell anything and I love the texture. Worked wonders on my skin! I think the simpler the product and the less ingredients it has the better my skin acts and looks. I have found my HG moisturizer! But this is not for people with oily skin. Try the DDM Gel instead. I use the Gel in the Summer but I'll probably have to mix in a little Lotion for my dry skin. I prefer a simple product to fancy products that contain 20 ingredients and end up irritating and breaking out my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2006 7:46:00 PM More reviews by sammydavis

Not for those of us with oily skin. Does not absorb into the skin, causes irritation, no benefits to using at all. Waste of money. I seem to have a problem with a number of Cliniques products.