April 21, 2014 | 867 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2006 7:31:00 AM More reviews by SnowQueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very, very dry sensitive skin, and this product is crap. Greasy, clogged my pores and did nothing to moisturize my skin. You can get a much better product at a drug store. I rarely break out if ever, and when I started to use this I broke out. What a waste of money. NEVER AGAIN!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2006 9:40:00 AM More reviews by pupster

HG I call this my "Goldilocks moisturizer" because it really is "just right". Everything else I have tried has been either not enough moisture for me, or else it is too heavy and pore clogging. DDML just sinks right in. If your skin is oilier, the gel formula would be better for you. Be sure to use with their 3 step in order to get the best benefit. In winter I layer on extra, let it soak in and then apply more. You can follow up with moisture surge for a moisture treat.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2006 9:38:00 PM More reviews by adamanteve

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel like some of the bad reviews on this come from people who do not have the right skin type to be using this product. I have VERY dry, sensitive, sometimes flaky skin, and this lotion has never felt greasy to me at all, nor has it caused me to break-out (then again, I have never been very acne-prone because my skin is so dry). I only use this at night before I go to bed, after I wash my face with a Neutrogena face wash, and when I wake up my skin feels great. It is really refreshing to find a product that is fragrance-free. I highly recommend this product but ONLY for people with very dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2006 4:14:00 PM More reviews by bermudabetty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this as I was looking for a basic gentle light moisturizer. The water-based yellow fluid sunk into my skin nicely. However it left my skin sesitive and a little red. Perhaps an opntion for someone with good skin looking for a very light moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2006 2:12:00 AM More reviews by swiftychic2000

This is the worst moisturiser i have ever tried. Its was so greasy and even when i attempted to wipe it off it still left an awful residue. I personally think all Clinique products are a waste of $$ and i will never buy another clinique product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2006 1:46:00 PM More reviews by bluebirdie_ca

I purchase this moisturizer with a full line of other Clinique skincare products. I have very oily T zone but need moisturizer on my cheek and eye area. While this lotion does not make my skin soft, it did manage to give me bumps on the cheek. I switched to other moisturizer and the bump went away. So this bottle turned into a body lotion, but it's not rich enough for my arms. I will not purchase this lotion again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2006 10:06:00 AM More reviews by halocaustic

This is the moisturiser everyone I know loves...except me.

I have oily skin and this lotion makes my skin very greasy. I may try the gel but to be honest I don't hold much hope for it. I really had high expectations of it but it just doesn't cut it for oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2006 7:45:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbella686

This is the best for my skin, it doesnt make me break out and everyone is in general awe over the softness of my face. It's good.
    UPDATE: It's good but cetaphil cream is much better and a lot cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2006 12:31:00 AM More reviews by tiger2007

I have normal/combo super sensitive skin. Used this for the first time tonight with an all-Clinique routine (clarifying lotion 1, liquid mild soap, and take the day off milk (not released yet). I applied just a dab to my usual dry areas (cheeks, nose, around my mouth, lower forehead). This stuff is pretty moisturizing and spreads very well so you don't need much. What I like about it is that it feels light (similar to Kiehls ultra moisturizer or Complex 15), but moisturizes very well. It also sunk in very fast and left my face glowing and not oily at all. Also didn't sting or irritate which is a huge deal for me. Now I'm just really hoping that I don't break out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2006 1:43:00 PM More reviews by hooray

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have used this forever. I left it to try d/s and h/e. After many breakouts from other lotions and money wasted i came back to this. i use it am and pm. no problems at all. i use if with clinique spf 40 sunscreen. i buy it over and over.