Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/18/2010 10:30:00 PM

This palette is fabulous! The colors are like satin on my eyelids! I have never used UD shadows except my Deluxe Zero shadow before this palette. I may just have to check out some others, but I don't like colorful eyeshadows, I stick with black, neutrals and sometimes purples. Anyways, I love the packaging. I don't carry eyeshadow with me during the day so normal wear and tear usually isn't a problem for me. However, I do like the shape, it's easy for me to hold and it's nice and thin. I hate palettes that are large, thick, blulky and clunky. LOL. How am I going to fit it in my bag when I travel?! Thanks UD for making an amazing palette!!

I was lucky enough to actually have Urban Decay reserve one for me from their website (Did anyone else get this?) I was very thankful. I got it for my birthday, which was in September. Since I got it, I've yet to use any of my other shadows. This UDP is AMAZING, to say the least, but UD is my favorite brand, so I may be biased. The color pay off is A+, I've woken up after many a drunken night with my makeup still in place and bright as ever. Being a neutral lover, this palette has a great variety of colors that allow for a lot of different looks. I would definitely say, and stand by word, that EVERY woman needs to own this palette.

on 11/18/2010 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE IT! I am very impressed and totally believe the hype now that I own it. I signed up for the email notifications for Sephora and Urban Decay last week.. So yesterday I decided to call around. I called some Ulta's in my area and found one that had it! So they held it for me and I got it!! The colors are beautiful and pigmented. There are so many color possibilities. This will definitely be my go to palette from now on. I have dark hair, dark eyes, and tan so I think this palette works PERFECT for my warm skin. I would definitely repurchase.

on 11/18/2010 12:48:00 PM

Can't believe I got my hands on this palette... the SA at Sephora had just set them out literally 5 minutes prior and I snatched one up! Well, what can be said that hasn't already been said? This is a great palette. The colors all go so well with each other and they also look great worn alone. I like how they've made it difficult to mess this up. Very pigmented, very smooth, very natural... VERY nice! The price is actually not that bad when you consider how much you're getting either. I might go so far as to say it's a steal. Only thing I dislike is the size of the palette--it's so big, it doesn't fit in my makeup caddy and I have to store it elsewhere which is kind of annoying. Oh, and I selected "yes" when asked if I'd buy again, but I don't know if I'll need to for a loooong time! Great product, worth the hype!

on 11/18/2010 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I really love this palette :) I pretty much use it everyday since I bought it. I was lucky enough to get one when they first hit stores, but now they seem to be sold out everywhere. Anyways, the colors are so soft and pigmented. I enjoy wearing neutral colors most days so this palette always just makes me super happy to have it. I think UD has the best eyeshadows right next to MAC. So i'm sure you won't be disappointed if you go and buy this palette!

on 11/18/2010 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

As you have all read, it is great palette! Here is another review agreeing with almost everything everyone has said, however I still would like to give my two cents =). I am a college student and I love this palette because I can wear lots of different neutral looks, without looking overdone with school. I think all the colors are amazing although Hustle on me doesn't seem to have any purple/ red tones when I wear it, it just looks like a dark brown. I don't mind of course that a lot of the glitter but I can see why people might be annoyed. It is a little bit pricey but if I had to choose one palette or eyeshadow set to own I would choose this one. I can wear this to work, school, and going out. I own other UD palette's but I can't say I use the colors often enough like this one. All in all, good buy for me but you can live with out it, don't feel like you NEED to go buy it. =)

on 11/17/2010 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this palette and I feel like I reach for it almost everyday! You can do day and night looks with this palette and that's why I love it! It's also a very good deal for the colors because your getting full sized eyeshadows! So glad I finally got my hands on this because it's been sold out everywhere!

on 11/17/2010 3:22:00 PM

This was my first urban decay purchase and first palette. I love these eye shadows... they are beautiful and you can make lots of different looks. Love it!

on 11/17/2010 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am so grateful that a palette like this exists. I do a lot of peoples' make up just casually, and this is perfect as the colours suit so many skin tones. My favourite colours from it are virgin, half baked, naked, buck, toasted and creep. Those ones I've started making dents in. I use all the colours and there are so many looks you can do with them. If you have this palette, I'd recommend getting some MAC pigment smaples in your favourite colours and that is your eye make up needs sorted.

I especially like creep and use it as a liner, it's super intense and has a bit of sparkle to it.

HG material!

on 11/17/2010 12:32:00 AM

When this came to Singapore, the price was kinda ridiculous but I had to get it! Since I only apply one shade on workdays, it will be a very very long time before I use this up. Anyhow, the shades are all complimentary to each other, use it alone or on its own....love it!

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
Contour Kit
NAKED
NAKED
The Nudes
The Nudes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty