Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/2/2010 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok I did it, I FINALLY bought this palette. I really was not going to, I've looked at it a few times at Sephora and left empty handed. I guess I really did not think it was to die for or really THAT special. I did go back and forth several times unable to decide if I'd get it. Finally I got the email last week that 1 was in stock for me from UD. I had 48 hours to order it or miss out. My husband told me to order it, he said he was tired of hearing about it lol. Anyhow, I did order it and I do love it. The only thing that really irked me was after all that waiting, 4 or so colors had been swatched by someone's fingers. What the hay? It's was actually quite annoying and I thought about exchanging it for a new one but I was very afraid I would never get it, so I dealt with it. My favorite colors are sidecar, toasted and sin! Love that combo but all the colors are great. I only wear neutrals so to me this is a must. I love that I can take this on a trip and have so many eye combo's in 1, plus the sleek packaging with 2 eyeliners and a eye primer? To me, most of the colors are dupeable, but you will never find 12 full sized shadows plus the other items for this price. Great deal! I will def be getting another. So yes, I would repurchase!

on 11/2/2010 6:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

i'm so lucky to have got this Palette being as they sold out every where but i'm so so happy with all the colours ive been wearing them every day since i got the Palette 2 weeks ago there beautiful colours. i'm going to be really sad when i use all of the sidecar up :(

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I actually don't really like this palette. The packaging is soft, and nice feeling. and I like the Gun-metal color... but. The colors are SOOOO boring. I mean. I was at least hoping some of these colors would have like an interesting iridescence... like UD's "Lounge" single shadow. a Very pretty neutral looking color with a teal sheen. It was awesome! I was hoping this palette would be more, wildly cool neutrals. Still Neutral but interesting color... I mean... these are just different shades of brown... I should have not bought this because I'm someone who likes unique things... and this left me disappointed... very disappointed. However I do have something nice to say... Virgin is awesome, and I am a forever fan of Sin, and Toasted... But I have these shades already in my Ammo palette, and Preen shadow box... so this palette isn't my Holy Grail... but I know someone who will love it, and I'm going to give it to her for christmas. I was planning on getting her one anyway, so this isn't a total loss for me.

on 11/2/2010 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Where can i get this naked palette in Australia?? I need to have it!! :)

on 10/31/2010 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

the naked palette is on ulta.com for those of you seearching for it!

on 10/29/2010 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I think I may be the only one in the world who doesn't wanna marry this palette! =) Every time I use this palette, I think Ewwwwwww and I try to like it I swear cuz I'm a total neutral lover but the colors are just okay to me, nothing special. I mean I get a lot of compliments when I use this palette but I personally don't love it. The colors are gorgeous at first glance in the palette but then as with all Urban Decay shadows: waaaaaay tooooo much glitter and the consistency of the shadows are so-so. A real bummer in my book cuz I was really looking forward to getting this sucker! As far as the value, I get it! It's a really good value if you love Urban Decay and having all these shades in one palette is a great idea & the palette itself is very sexy & stylish =) So it gets 3 lippies cuz it's not that disappointing but just pretty boring in my eyes believe it or not. I much prefer Chanel quads & MAC pigments.

on 10/29/2010 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love the colours in this palette. By far my favorite palette from UD.

on 10/28/2010 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is pretty awesome! I resisted getting this for quite a while. I saw these when they first came out at my ULTA. No one was buying them, and they even had an end cap full of them.
On first glance, a few of the colors looked way too sparkly. When swatched, they weren't quite as sparkly as they looked. But, I still wasn't too impressed with the colors. Then today, I tried them on my eyes in a few quick combos (just using my fingers) and I was so pleasantly surprised at how easy they are to blend, and how nice they look with my green eyes.
I think this palette really has something for everyone, and would be a good palette to have if you don't have many colors. It is nice to have to do an every day neutral eye, or you can add in the darker colors for a little more drama - or a LOT more of the darker colors to do a fantastic smokey eye.
The palette comes with a mini UDPP, and a two-sided 24/7 pencil in Zero/Whiskey. I don't plan to use either of those items, but to get those along with all of these great eyeshadow colors for $44 is reasonable to me.
EDIT: I ended up selling this, I never used the UDPP or the liner. I do still think this is a great palette - and nice to have if you want your colors in one sleek palette. However, the colors I was using were only the neutrals and I have dupes of them already, so I figured I could re-coup my funds by selling. I didn't want to return because I know these are hard to find and I know they just throw them if you return them. If it was LE, I may have kept it, but it isn't, so away it went.
UPDATE: I swapped for it again *blushes*....it is really a great palette to have and I missed it :)

on 10/28/2010 4:09:00 PM

Hell Yeah! Another palette where every colour is usable and isn't some god foresaken pigment that you can never use! Yes it is all neutrals, but oh... my... god... you can do everything with this. There are shimers, mattes and a couple glitters, there is a black and a gun metal silver which is lush as well and browns, purply browns, silver browns, golds, golden brown, light pinks in shimmer and matte, oh it is such a nice palette and rate it highly enough. It is a bit pricey 27 from boots, don't buy for the ridiculous prices on ebay (42), just order from boots online and ask for store delivery which is free. I did it this way and got it within three days! Ooh also a black eyeliner, granted nothing special, but whiskey the brown is a gorgeous chocolate brown, very richly pigmented and an eye primer, I have the benefit one which, i find creases throughout the day, but this didn't - bargain!! x

on 10/28/2010 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

All I can say is I'm in love with this palette, It's definitely a must have. its a bit pricey, but worth it. My favorite colors are smog, half baked and sin.

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
NAKED
PRO Palette
NAKED3

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty