September 22, 2014 | 2001 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really great palette from Urban Decay! I absolutely love it! The colors are neutrals, but they aren't boring at all - they're all so pretty and are NOT GLITTERBOMBS. I was so lucky to find it at my local Macy's. The packaging is slim, portable making it travel friendly and that is always a plus. If you're not a huge fan of Urban Decay's bright eyeshadows, or even tend to stick to neutrals for the most part, this palette will offer you everything you'll ever need. You could make simple neutral eyelooks to darker smokey looks with this palette. I didn't think I would need this palette and I thought it was overhyped, but seeing it in person and knowing that it is almost entirely sold out everywhere, will make you think twice. It comes with tiny primer potion and two eyeliners - a black and a dark brown - all really nice additions. I know this palette will last me a very long time, but I will definately repurchase again if I have the chance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

This is an awesome palette. The colors are vibrant. I already had a few of the colors, but now that they are in the same palette it makes life easier. This palette is for all skintones and for anyone who loves neutrals. Only 2 of the shades are glittery.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 10:18:00 AM More reviews by CaitlynJordan

Others have said it, but I will say it again. I LOVE this product. My makeup budget is far from unlimited, and this was a great deal. I use every time I wear makeup. I have had this for months and am still finding new ways to use it. I like to use sin UDPP under the colors, or add a pop of color from the ammo pallet.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 2:29:00 AM More reviews by jarhandastewart

I wasn't sure about this palette until I tried it on in the store. Usually nude/naked colors don't last very long and they don't have that "wow" factor, but this set from Urban Decay proves that to be very wrong. The colors look nice for somebody who is fair up to the darkest of skin tones, you can't go wrong there is something here for everyone! Best wishes, jarhanda stewart

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 5:57:00 AM More reviews by DreamAngelsHeavenlyKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product!!! I am not really even into having the neutral eye that much, but this palette makes it so amazing! I love the textures and finishes. Some people complain about the glitter in Urban Decay shadows- well, it is URBAN DECAY. Of course there is. That is why I personally love this brand so much, the amazing colors, the shimmer, the sparkle... This palette has a mix, mattes, shimmers, sparkles,... I never knew NAKED could be so fun!! Anyways, if you are looking for a diverse neutral palette, this one is worth it to buy, IMO. So happy this is not a limited edition- because I will be buying it again! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 4:12:00 AM More reviews by PamdaBear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this palette. Sometimes I don't like how glittery shadows in Urban Decay palettes are because the glitter gets all over my face, but this palette has a minimal amount of glitter. The shades have great color payoff, are very wearable for the day and buildable into smoker looks for evening. I also love the double ended eyeliner and the packaging in general. I think it's a fabulous palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by ElaineLuvsMakeup

Being broke, I was a bit hesitant to shell out 45 dollars for a palette with a lot of colors that I already owned. However, not having yet owned an UD eyeshadow palette, I caved in to the saleswoman at Ulta and bought what she said was the '2nd to last available Naked Palette in [their] store.'

After using this palette for more than a month and nearly everyday, I have to say I'm quite happy with it. I am a huge fan of asian makeup trends and have been using this palette to create my Vivi / Qawaii magazine inspired eye looks.

The pigmentation is excellent, the staying power of the shadows is excellent with a good base.

The only things I don't particularly care for in the kit are the eyeliner pencil in whiskey and zero and the mini eyeshadow primer potion. The two products are good, but I find my Bourgeois 24/7 eyeliner kohl is longer lasting and smears less than UD's more expensive counterpart. I also don't find the need to use the primer potion if I use a waxy eyeshadow stick (BeYu cosmetics). So those products are left relatively untouched.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the palette's colors!! and the whiskey eyeliner is fabulous! too bad some colors are only exclusives!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by appletea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'd been eying this for quite a long time when it was in stock at Ulta and I just couldn't justify spending the money on it. Then, I ended up getting it as a birthday present from someone who didn't even know I wanted it--lucky accident! Anyway, I must add my praises to the chorus. All of the colors are spectacularly pigmented and while a few of the more shimmery shades are guilty of fallout, it's not such an extreme amount that it takes me forever to get glitter off my cheeks and nose. As other reviewers have surely stated, you can create an almost endless array of looks and all of the shades can be work appropriate or made more sultry. Both liners are high quality and wearable colors, not to mention the primer potion is very helpful to have. It made my eye makeup last and stay smudge-free through a long crying jaunt when my cat was very ill at the vet. The shadows are a generous enough size that I think this palette will last me forever. If you can manage to snag this palette, I'd be surprised if you ended up disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Autumn13

I agree with paperskies. Shameless...

On with the review: Yes, a definite must have in your collection. Even if you havenít started a makeup collection, this is one palette that you need to start with. The colors are gorgeous and blend so well together. It takes the guess work out what combo to use. And, you can use one color for an easy day look. I heard that this is a permanent line. So, don't go buying this for more than the actual price.