Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/14/2010 4:07:00 AM

This palette is amazing! I love it completely! I use it for work, for play... for anything! I've started to feel bad that I am neglecting all my other make-up, but this really is making my morning routine so much easier.

For work, I like to wear 'Naked', 'Buck' and 'Smog'. For any other times, I like to just experiment with the colours and depending on my lips, it's dark/light.

I love it. Fantastic!

on 11/13/2010 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

this is the best palette to ever come out! i wear this palette every day..it has the right amount of light colors and dark colors..i love all the colors (well except side car because of the glitter) and i love that it comes with a double ended liner! i would recommend this to pretty much everyone.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

My first venture into urban decay. Shadows are silky and glow like creme eyeshadow which is very cool. This is a steal for $44. 12 shadows all together, easy to mix and match, duo liner in basics black and brown shades. It's hard to go wrong with this one. I love neutrals and even though I own more shadows that any one has a right to I have to say that this palette has a very fresh take on the entire neutral spectrum. I wouldn't mind a second highlighter shade in this palette but not a big deal. Shadows blend like a dream and I do like the glowy look of them. I don't know that cool toned girls would like this because I few of the shadow lean warm or are warm. Basic neutrals, few mattes in the lighter colors, pinkish neutrals, gold neutrals, bronze neutrals, browns and gray/black shades. One is a glitter shade (sidecar) and I love to run that over the entire eye once I'm done. I don't get fallout from the shade and I do not use UDPP though I did get a small travel size in my palette set. Overall this is a deal and great quality. I would buy it again and I love having 12 shades at the ready in an easy to use/store palette that takes you from day to nightlife.

on 11/13/2010 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this palette!!! I use this everyday. If I ran out, I would probably buy another one in a heartbeat. This made me LOVE UD eyeshadows. Now I can't wait to get all the UD eye shadows ie. Book of Shadows.

on 11/10/2010 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful palette! I have been using it since it came out and I still reach for it a few times a week! The colors are gorgeous...blend well and very pigmented. The packaging is very elegant too except the gold that traces the word "naked" is flaking off cause I threw it in my purse a few times. Overall, I love this palette. I think it's very well worth the price.

ps. many more positives have been mentioned many times in previous reviews!

on 11/10/2010 12:18:00 AM

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE IT SAVE ME FROM BUYING EYESHADOWS IN SINGLES EYESHADOW AND INTO BUYING THIS CUTE PALETTE I MUST SAY URBAN DECAY DID A GOOD DEED IN THIS ONE :)

on 11/9/2010 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

What can I say... This is the best Palette I've ever used. I bought it last week and can't get enough of it!! The shadow last all day, pigmentation is great! Best Palette from UD so far!

on 11/8/2010 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm in love with this palette., i've had it now for a little over a week and haven't worn the same color combination yet!
Will definately buy a backup when supply catches up!

on 11/7/2010 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Very, very happy I finally got to purchase this. I follow Urban Decay on Twitter and two weeks ago they tweeted that the palette was available on Ulta's website. I had to snap it up immediately. :) Sure enough, a few days later, it was sold out.

The eye shadows, primer and liners are fantastic quality, and the palette itself is an excellent value. I've heard good things about the primer and it really does help my shadow last all day. As for the 24/7 liners, I have a love/hate relationship with them, so I wouldn't say they're the best liners ever. As for the shadows, I'm having such a good time mixing new combinations - I try to do something different everyday. My favorite shades are those I reach for daily: Toasted, Hustle, Sin and Smog. I like the shimmery shades the best, the glitters (like Sidecar) the least. Sidecar is such a great color, but I'm NOT a fan of the glitter. BTW, Cover Girl's Tapestry Taupe is an exact dupe without glitter and one of my HG shades.

All in all, I highly recommend this palette. I'm a big fan of neutral eye makeup and there are so many options with this. Love it!

on 11/7/2010 11:30:00 AM

I waited weeks on the waiting list for this item and was finally able to purchase it through Urban Decay. After about a week of use I'm pretty disappointed with my purchase.

The shadows are lousy, most crease and then blend into one muddy shimmery mess by noon, leaving your eyelids greasy looking. I used primer and I know it's not my technique since I don't have this issue with any other eye shadows (even the UD singles) in my collection. The colors are also too warm for my skin tone. I'm not a fan of the 24/7 liners (smudge city) so I didn't even test the ones that came with the palette. The packaging is also not so great, the velvet coating of the palette picks up everything and just looks gross after awhile. You have to use a lint roller on it regularly.

As for the pros, this palette is a refreshingly good value. If the shadows work for you, it is a great buy. I personally liked Sin and Darkhorse and will consider purchasing those in single form. I luckily was able to sell this palette for what I paid for it, so nothing lost.

Popular Palettes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Top Rated Urban Decay Products