BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2033 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 3/22/2003 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Why does this just strike me as overpriced water with a squirt of food coloring in it?

It's just too watery. I mean it'll run down your face quicker than a mood swing at the height of PMS. You feel like you're chasing it in your attempts to blend. And it just seems to end up a lot more on your fingers/sponge than on your actual cheek. OR... you'll get that ever-so-alluring 'Ronald McDonald' look. Which is the way of it - always too little or too much, never 'just right'.

Skip on this, much better things to do with your money. continued >>

on 3/20/2003 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

PROS: This is a great product! I wore it on my wedding day. It always gives my cheeks that "just pinched" look. It also stains the lips for a long time. Doesn't need to be reapplied alot like most lipsticks do. The shade is very flattering and natural looking on me - like my skin's natural blush. The rose scent is lovely!
CONS: Stains the fingers. Hard to keep in the lipline because it is a liquid- need a liner or it will bleed a bit. The applicator bristles broke off after a few uses so now I have to use a cotton swab to get at the product.

on 3/19/2003 6:30:00 AM

Didn't care for this stuff because of the strong rose smell. Nice color though.

on 3/16/2003 8:38:00 PM

This is my favorite make up product ever! If I am in a hurry, and I don't have time to do my make up, I just put some on my cheeks, lips and I go.

I have very light skin, so it took some experimenting to figure out how this product would work best for me. When I put it on over foundation, it looked too streaky and pink. Now I put it on bare, moisturized skin and follow with a light application of foundation. Just enough shows through to look like a natural blush, and I look healthy without looking made up.

on 3/13/2003 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The only points I give this is for originality, since it was the first of a kind. I'm glad I didn't pay the outrageous price before tested it..now, why would I want a bright, garish, unnaturally fushia stain on my skin that won't come off? I made the mistake buying Dr. Feelgood..a complete waste of $24.
Be careful and go to Sephora where you can try the more pricey Benefit products in the store before buying.

on 3/13/2003 8:29:00 AM

I love this for healthy, radant, flushed cheeks. Apply a bit of moisturiser first or it will look streaky and blotchy. It lasts for years (i've had mine 2 years)It also looks lovely on lips, with clear gloss over the top. Brings out the blue of my eyes. Everyone should have it!

on 3/12/2003 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product. Everybody raves about it and it's had so much hype, but it just doesn't look good. It looked good in the bathroom when I first applied it. I think the blending caused my cheeks to flush a bit so it looked better blended than it was. I checked the mirror in daylight and it was horrid. Very fake looking. Also, if you have any visible pores, this will make them stand out like you wouldn't believe. I tried applying it in daylight a few times to see if I could get the hang of it and never could. It's expensive and not worth the trouble. Ditto for Lorac's washes and Philosophy's.

It's also horrilbe on the lips. It looks good for about 5 minutes then wears off unevenly.

After trying a few more Benefit products, I've concluded that line is all talk and no action. I've been consistently and massively disappointed in every purchase I've made from them.

on 3/12/2003 12:05:00 PM

This product is great! I have been using this for about 5 years. The price isn't bad because one bottle lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. I have combination skin and this doesn't add any extra shine and doesn't irritate. Make sure that you let your moisturizer absorb completely then apply three drops of Benetint to each cheek and blend from the apple out using your index and middle fingers. This is the best way to get a natural, rosy glow. I put this on when I wake up in the morning and nobody can figure out why I look so awake...little do they know! I like to wear this without any other makeup, just lip gloss and mascara. Totally natural looking! Definitely recommended!! ♥

on 3/11/2003 9:00:00 PM

Natural looking, doesn't make me look like I'm a clown. Easy application. I will be a Benetint user for life.

Popular Blush Products