April 17, 2014 | 1572 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by PrincessTrizzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've gotta say, I love this palette. Just as many other reviewers have said. Ever since I bought this palette (well, hubby surprised me with a trip to Ulta) I've used it everyday. I still use my MAC or NYX singles but I can't imagine being without my Naked palette. I do agree the pigmentation and textures are amazing. However, my fave color Half Baked does crumble a bit after continuous use. Virgin is my HG highlight shade. NC32/35 for ref. I used to use half baked over the lid and smog in the crease. Lately, I've been using NYX's iced mocha on the lid and hustle in the crease since its been gloomy here. Did go out of my way to look for this, drove a good 30 minutes passing a bridge to get this but its worth it. The $44 price tag seemed like a lot at first but after using it seems more than worth it. I love this palette & glad to hear that everyone else feels the same. Thanks for reading!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by harsha1980p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

hello my pretty!!! had to order online from House of Fraser as soon as I heard a popular Youtuber mention it was exclusive to them in the UK to start with - although I did see it my Boots today so could could have saved myself the p&p buts whats a few quid for your happiness. This palette is definately worth the money beautiful neutral shades all in one place, they are by no means unique colours but the variety quality and value for money is undeniable, so nice to have new matte colours to mix in for daytime looks packaging is to die for I am a MAC C40 so for me these are defiantely neutral - good way to bulk up your collection fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by lorielin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Echoing everyone else's comments - this is a fabulous palette. Every shade is just lovely.Shadows go on perfectly. I think my only problem will be keeping it away from my teenage daughters.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by dirtyrat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i really don't know that this palette needs any more glowing reviews - but i am so excited i finally got my hands on one of these! i was getting work done on my car and decided to check out Sephora (which i have been doing 2x a week waiting for this to be in stock) and did a little dance when i saw they had them in stock FINALLY!

all the colors are velvety, pigmented, and blend SO easily. of course when i got home i had to play - and i LOOOVE this palette! I don't really own too many neutrals - my m/u drawer is mostly brights - i feel a lot of neutrals and esp. browns look like crap on my face. ALL OF THESE ARE FANTASTIC!! i hate the reviews that just say "love this product"..... but omg. i totally do. best purchase of the year for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by bubblegum4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When I first saw this in an Ulta mailer (or maybe it was Sephora?), I fell in love. I'm more of a funky color eyeshadow girl so I started to talk myself out of this...but even then it has every neutral color you could possibly need. So I caved and got it. The colors are perfect, you can create so many looks and my funky colors are now collecting dust. Highly pigmented eyeshadows and they apply like butter. Easy to work with, easy to blend. This palette is definitely a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by gigiproductions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing palette..I love it..The neutral colors are perfect..every color is wearable and they are all easily blendable..you can do so many different looks with this palette..Its the best purchase I have made in awhile..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Studiouslaura

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Color me totally a lemming about this palette. I heart this. The only down side to it is that since I have it, it's difficult for me to justify any other eyeshadow purchases any time soon.

The colors are beautiful, and they are really easy to use (I am not the most skilled with a brush, let me tell you). Lovely, I say. This was the first Urban Decay purchase I have made ever, and it was a really great choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 7:12:00 AM More reviews by bespiritu77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

AMAZING!! I've been waiting for this palette to come out in London & was worried that once it did I wouldn't be able to find it anywhere since it seems to be selling out in America. I went out to buy it yesterday & the shops here have a good stock of them! I am so so so excited that Urban Decay came out with a palette like this with the most wearable colors that I could ask for! It seems to be cheaper here than in America too (which is kind of surprising!). It cost me 24 pounds (about $37)! Good buy! I might go out and buy another just in case they discontinue it in the UK!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by joylovesmakeup

Amazing palette! Mini Primer Potion! Dual ended brown/black eyepencil! What more can you ask for?
Urban Decay eyeshadows go on like silk! Using the primer potion makes the eyeshadows look even more incredible and the creamy smooth eye pencil is a wicked addition!

Go buy one!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by prettypoodle05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so I wish I could go against the hype of this product....... NOT! This is truly something you have to have in your life! Beautiful colors for any skin tone and worth the money! didnt get on board to the hype till a few weeks ago and got lucky and got the last palette at sephoras! Like others have said, dont kill yourself to find it, its permananet. However, I did hear that after this month it wont come back out again till the holidays from one of the MUAs at sephoras. So if u get it now great, if you can wait till than do that!