BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2072 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

I hated this. The color is horrible. I totally bought into the hype surrounding it in the magazines. It made me look like a cross between a china doll and a hooker.

I mainly use the Benetint on my lips. The stain, which is such a dark, scary red in the bottle, is a beautiful cherry red on my lips. I like to put balm over it during the day. At night, I like to put gloss over it. Stila's Lipglaze Palette - The Pinks is really pretty over the Benetint. There is just one major problem: it does not last! It has disapeared off my lips in under an hour. I tried it on my cheeks: it lasted a bit longer, but not much. I'm pretty disappointed, because it's such a goregous color. For reference, I am a FFF. Not sure how this would be for a PPP. $26 at Sephora and Macys.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This looks awful on me, just red, not at all flattering. On the other hand, I gave it to a friend who loves the way it looks on her. I think it's probably best on darker or olive complexions.

this is the only "blush" product that doesn't break out my skin. I love the "i just ran a mile" look it gives my skin, especially when i'm tanned.

Made my lips very DRY....major disappointment.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this product after reading about it in every fashion/beauty magazine I've read. I should know better. While I love the idea behind this product (a sheer, sexy, natural glow), it didn't deliver. I have rather pale skin and I had a hard time getting this to show up on me. I really had to build the color to see any difference. And I'm not a huge fan of the rosewater scent. While I didn't have the problems blending that some people have, I won't be recommending this product to anyone. There are better out there (NARS, Sephora)

This is my HG of stain blushes. I just draw two stripes on my cheeks and blend. The result - a glowing natural pink blush that makes my face bright and healthy. This lasts nearly all day and benetint is one of my favorite products ever! My skin is neither oily or dry and I could see girls with either type maybe getting results they don't like.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really do love this product. It gives a soft red tint to my skin. It is something I always comes back to using. I love it as a lip stain, and I put it in a little roller bottle to make it more portable and easy to use. I love it for vacations because it brightens up my face quickly and easily without making me look "made-up".

Once I mastered application I started loving his blush, very pretty and lasts forever. I don't like it on lips, mainly because the brush on my lips makes me shudder, it just feels ick! The brush is bit small, which can make it look streaky if you don't blend quick enough, but the bottle lasts forever.

It does make my lips look rosy but it's really dry and I have to put a gloss over it for moisture and shine

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products