December 20, 2014 | 1388 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this and while the colors are pigmented like most UD shadows...on my NC25 coloring seem just normal...nothing special. I mean they are nice, but I have so many dupes for many of them that I'm a little confused about all the hype. I already have the 24/7 liners and the UDPP...so for me I could have probably passed...but didn't. IDK...I wouldn't repurchase only because I have so many neutrals that this wasn't worth the $44 plus tax so $47.56 total for me to spend. But I'm glad I bought it to try it out...there are always products way over-hyped...for me this is one.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Avg_Jane

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was the best purchase I made this last year. These shadows blend beautifully and last a long time. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by evennz04

Great combination of neutral colors (some with shimmer and some matte). You can create so many looks with this product. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Utopia22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yep, this product is pretty amazing. I had to buy it online and paid way too much, but it didn't bother me anymore when I received the palette. The color selection is simply perfect. I don't need any other eye shadows anymore, I can achieve every look with this! I am cool toned and very pale and was afraid this would be more for warm toned girls, but I was wrong:) These are really universal colors. It was also my first introduction to UD eye liners. They are so soft and smooth, LOVE! Will definitely buy some more! Good job, UD!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 10:52:00 AM More reviews by jmaclove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this palette. I just got it and it's absolutely amazing. The colors are perfect for the neutral eye looks I prefer. They are highly pigmented and go on super smooth. Would absolutely recommend this to someone who like neutral or smokey looks. So excited to play around with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by chelsea7387

I use these colors almost daily! I love Buck and Naked... haha. They're great colors, subtle and matte. I also like Smog A LOT! I use all of the colors, some are more night-time appropriate and some work for day, too! Such a great purchase, even if it is expensive. I've been using mine since July & you can barely tell I've used it at all-- I expect this baby to last!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by leexi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! It really depends on the person and what they prefer though. I love a shimmery eyeshadow look so if you dont, this palette is not for you. It also has alot of coppery, neutral colors, so if your not into that, again, this is not for you. I bought it at ulta for $44 which isnt very expensive considering how many shadows you get, plus its urban decay. Every color is pigmented and last all day with no crease (at least with a primer). The only con I can think of is that some of the shadows do have a little fallout from the shimmers, which I can get over since I love this palette so much (: It also comes with a dual sided eyeliner which lasts with little to no smudge. Overall I would definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PRETTY PRETTY!!! 12 colors that can create endless combinations of beautiful looks. I say yes!! I know this is highly hyped product, but to convince you am I not apart of the hype, I had no intention of buying this when I heard about it, I was like who needs that! pshhh ill stick to my random few eyeshadows...well I saw this at Ulta, and was like hmm isnt that the highly sought after pallete I guess ill touch it....and I swatched all 12 shadows and was shocked. They were like melted butter. in 12 shades! I kinda freaked out a little and was like..I guess I was wrong I had to have it. They then had one pallete left in the store. the next week I went and it was gone. I would say hyped for a reason. 12 colors for 44 dollars. Enjoyment=priceless

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 8:46:00 AM More reviews by elainec17

love this!! simply as that! my favourite colours are darkhorse and hustle but they're all lovely.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2010 8:11:00 AM More reviews by drunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i got this palette about a month ago and i tried to use it but i will have to say that it failed my expectation. i agree with the earlier reviewer said about the relatively poor staying power and noticeable creasing. pigmentation is outstanding and texture is creaming. the packaging is sleek and the value is amazing. however, whenever i used this palette my eye makeup looked quite heavy and muddy. The shades are just too warm and dark.every single one look muddy on me( i am lighter and less yellow than NC20 in MAC foundations). i tried to use it again but then i finally put it down. i almost gave up on this.i think the newly-formulated maybelline expert wear quads are more worthy getting.