December 20, 2014 | 919 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2015 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2003 12:00:00 PM More reviews by siousie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Messy?? Yes it is! Try Tarte flush gel blush. It looks like a gelly deordorant and it you tap it with ring and middle finger and then tap on cheeks, it works great. Use on clean skin or on foundation, but not on top of powder. Gently brush powder on top to set.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2003 9:57:00 PM More reviews by sophie_tan

i like this during the summer. it was my beauty staple until my dad was shaving in the bathroom one day and knocked it over. too bad the bottle's made of glass :T the red stained my tiles for a few days. a little goes a long way, no allergic reaction on my sensitive skin, beautiful effect. only caveat... $23. i don't like the fact that it "sticks" to my fingers. i would rather test out sephora's aquatints 1st. but this product was great, A+

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2003 1:15:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Why does this just strike me as overpriced water with a squirt of food coloring in it?

It's just too watery. I mean it'll run down your face quicker than a mood swing at the height of PMS. You feel like you're chasing it in your attempts to blend. And it just seems to end up a lot more on your fingers/sponge than on your actual cheek. OR... you'll get that ever-so-alluring 'Ronald McDonald' look. Which is the way of it - always too little or too much, never 'just right'.

Skip on this, much better things to do with your money. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2003 3:31:00 PM More reviews by saranja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS: This is a great product! I wore it on my wedding day. It always gives my cheeks that "just pinched" look. It also stains the lips for a long time. Doesn't need to be reapplied alot like most lipsticks do. The shade is very flattering and natural looking on me - like my skin's natural blush. The rose scent is lovely!
CONS: Stains the fingers. Hard to keep in the lipline because it is a liquid- need a liner or it will bleed a bit. The applicator bristles broke off after a few uses so now I have to use a cotton swab to get at the product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2003 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Girlie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Didn't care for this stuff because of the strong rose smell. Nice color though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2003 8:38:00 PM More reviews by glittrgrl

This is my favorite make up product ever! If I am in a hurry, and I don't have time to do my make up, I just put some on my cheeks, lips and I go.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2003 2:50:00 PM More reviews by productjunkie33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very light skin, so it took some experimenting to figure out how this product would work best for me. When I put it on over foundation, it looked too streaky and pink. Now I put it on bare, moisturized skin and follow with a light application of foundation. Just enough shows through to look like a natural blush, and I look healthy without looking made up.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2003 12:54:00 PM More reviews by catrpillrgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The only points I give this is for originality, since it was the first of a kind. I'm glad I didn't pay the outrageous price before tested it..now, why would I want a bright, garish, unnaturally fushia stain on my skin that won't come off? I made the mistake buying Dr. Feelgood..a complete waste of $24.
Be careful and go to Sephora where you can try the more pricey Benefit products in the store before buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2003 8:29:00 AM More reviews by lizzieh

I love this for healthy, radant, flushed cheeks. Apply a bit of moisturiser first or it will look streaky and blotchy. It lasts for years (i've had mine 2 years)It also looks lovely on lips, with clear gloss over the top. Brings out the blue of my eyes. Everyone should have it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2003 3:15:00 PM More reviews by alicious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this product. Everybody raves about it and it's had so much hype, but it just doesn't look good. It looked good in the bathroom when I first applied it. I think the blending caused my cheeks to flush a bit so it looked better blended than it was. I checked the mirror in daylight and it was horrid. Very fake looking. Also, if you have any visible pores, this will make them stand out like you wouldn't believe. I tried applying it in daylight a few times to see if I could get the hang of it and never could. It's expensive and not worth the trouble. Ditto for Lorac's washes and Philosophy's.

It's also horrilbe on the lips. It looks good for about 5 minutes then wears off unevenly.

After trying a few more Benefit products, I've concluded that line is all talk and no action. I've been consistently and massively disappointed in every purchase I've made from them.