September 14, 2014 | 2169 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2008 reviews)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2003 12:54:00 PM More reviews by catrpillrgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The only points I give this is for originality, since it was the first of a kind. I'm glad I didn't pay the outrageous price before tested it..now, why would I want a bright, garish, unnaturally fushia stain on my skin that won't come off? I made the mistake buying Dr. Feelgood..a complete waste of $24.
Be careful and go to Sephora where you can try the more pricey Benefit products in the store before buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2003 8:29:00 AM More reviews by lizzieh

I love this for healthy, radant, flushed cheeks. Apply a bit of moisturiser first or it will look streaky and blotchy. It lasts for years (i've had mine 2 years)It also looks lovely on lips, with clear gloss over the top. Brings out the blue of my eyes. Everyone should have it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2003 3:15:00 PM More reviews by alicious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this product. Everybody raves about it and it's had so much hype, but it just doesn't look good. It looked good in the bathroom when I first applied it. I think the blending caused my cheeks to flush a bit so it looked better blended than it was. I checked the mirror in daylight and it was horrid. Very fake looking. Also, if you have any visible pores, this will make them stand out like you wouldn't believe. I tried applying it in daylight a few times to see if I could get the hang of it and never could. It's expensive and not worth the trouble. Ditto for Lorac's washes and Philosophy's.

It's also horrilbe on the lips. It looks good for about 5 minutes then wears off unevenly.

After trying a few more Benefit products, I've concluded that line is all talk and no action. I've been consistently and massively disappointed in every purchase I've made from them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2003 12:05:00 PM More reviews by blissgirl

This product is great! I have been using this for about 5 years. The price isn't bad because one bottle lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. I have combination skin and this doesn't add any extra shine and doesn't irritate. Make sure that you let your moisturizer absorb completely then apply three drops of Benetint to each cheek and blend from the apple out using your index and middle fingers. This is the best way to get a natural, rosy glow. I put this on when I wake up in the morning and nobody can figure out why I look so awake...little do they know! I like to wear this without any other makeup, just lip gloss and mascara. Totally natural looking! Definitely recommended!! ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2003 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Oomi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Natural looking, doesn't make me look like I'm a clown. Easy application. I will be a Benetint user for life.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2003 7:11:00 PM More reviews by TOASTEDPUMPKIN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Benetint is a fabulous rosewater liquid blush. This product have me a fresh glow...a soft, very innocent look. I was amazed that it worked so well. I sometimes put the high beam over it...and does it ever look angelic! I highly recommend the product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2003 11:48:00 PM More reviews by rosieroll

I LOVE this blush. Talk about long lasting and great, natural-looking color. For people who think that it's streaky, I have found that if you apply it with the brush then blend with slightly moist fingers, it goes on perfectly. Will look a little red at first but quickly fades to a natural blush. I have used this every day for over 3 years and love it every time I put it on!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Matilde_5_11_77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The scent is delightful and it does not taste bad. This is perfect for cheeks. On lips you use just a little, don't blot while drying with lips apart (use a mirror), then apply clear gloss. It does help to cut the applicator tip off or use a sponge, otherwise it's too floppy. If you just want some color on your face, add mascara and a gloss and go! However, the color does get tiresome after a few months, so I ended up returning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2003 9:53:00 AM More reviews by jarjar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A wonderful products! For those of you who likes gel/liquid blush this is a must have. 1 color for all skin types. It is very easy to spread and the color just like a natural flush. It smells good too, like I'm putting on rosehip water. But be careful don't dab too much on else you'll like the Chinese opera actress! Good value for money since a little goes a long way so the bottle seems to last forever!
I tried it for lips but it is too watery and sheer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2003 3:58:00 PM More reviews by vink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Actually, I already review this product once in the cheek side. Well, but I use it most on my lips since my undertone is already a show off pink one that I don't need any blush. The colour is a wearable red stain that will glue to your lips like a lollipop stain on your tongue. I personally like it for overall especially the smell. However, during last winter, I left the almost full bottle in my car since that's the place I usually apply my makeup and the bottle broke due to the liquid got frozen during the night. Also, later I found Sonia Kashuk lip sheer in "Love" which practically gives me the same colour with less mess and more portable and a lot cheaper. So, I just change my mind. But if you are looking for something long wearing with a nice smell of roses, this is worth a try.