July 26, 2014 | 1906 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2000 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2003 9:53:00 AM More reviews by jarjar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A wonderful products! For those of you who likes gel/liquid blush this is a must have. 1 color for all skin types. It is very easy to spread and the color just like a natural flush. It smells good too, like I'm putting on rosehip water. But be careful don't dab too much on else you'll like the Chinese opera actress! Good value for money since a little goes a long way so the bottle seems to last forever!
I tried it for lips but it is too watery and sheer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2003 3:58:00 PM More reviews by vink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Actually, I already review this product once in the cheek side. Well, but I use it most on my lips since my undertone is already a show off pink one that I don't need any blush. The colour is a wearable red stain that will glue to your lips like a lollipop stain on your tongue. I personally like it for overall especially the smell. However, during last winter, I left the almost full bottle in my car since that's the place I usually apply my makeup and the bottle broke due to the liquid got frozen during the night. Also, later I found Sonia Kashuk lip sheer in "Love" which practically gives me the same colour with less mess and more portable and a lot cheaper. So, I just change my mind. But if you are looking for something long wearing with a nice smell of roses, this is worth a try.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2003 1:49:00 AM More reviews by NancyT

I give up on this. I really tried to love it, and I do love the color it gives my cheeks (forget it on the lips) but it's just too hard to use. It's watery so it doesn't stay on the lips. And on the cheeks...well, it just doesn't blend right. If you're 13 and have perfect skin (I'm not and I don't) it might give you that "Snow White" look, though. Way overrated!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2003 5:41:00 PM More reviews by ambr

I bought BeneTint over the weekend and I thouroughly enjoyed the "flushed" look it gave my cheeks and lips! My lips got a little dry, but I slapped on some clear lip balm and I was good to go - and the color stain remained! I have pretty fair skin and it took a little more than I thought to make the color come out, but once it did, I was impressed with the results. It's great because you can vary the intensity for day/evening wear. I'm really liking this stuff! It smells nice, but doesn't taste nice. Still, you only taste it for a second, yucky flavor doesn't last.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 4:54:00 PM More reviews by vink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice colour for me who has a blue/pink skin undertone. I don't use it on my cheek though since my cheeks are already too pink that I don't need any blush. Always use it on lips and love it! For those that want to use it as a blush, I would recommend to drop it on a sponge then rub it on your cheek. That would make it a lot easier and nicer as I've tried it with my friends.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 1:00:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HOLY GRAIL! and I am NOT a fan of most of Benefit's products (okay, anything else they make). I clip the brush a little shorter to get bolder color. I have really oily skin and rather large pores, but this one doesn't settle into my pores or cake up later in the day like powders do. Just a sheer wash of color over them, and since my pores are free of gunk, it won't settle in and darken them. I really don't understand what women are doing that makes application of this so troublesome. I dab on a swirl or two, blend lightly with my fingertips (careful near the ear!), and am done in like two seconds. Compared to eyeshadow - this one's a no-brainer. It's seamless with the skin, so you don't know where the blush begins or ends. It's what I wear when i want to cheat and pretend like I'm not wearing makeup. Looks as though it's coming from WITHIN the skin, instead of lying on top, like most blushes. Perhaps they are using moisturizers that don't allow it to blend well? HINT: Too much dead skin or the use of some waxier lotions will make this set on the skin like you won't believe. Both are bad, anyway, so remedy that first. Benetint gives a great natural-looking flush that is easy to control with a snip of the brush or by rubbing with wet fingers. You can put it on before lotion if you wish to further blend it. I tossed the sponge and use my fingertips instead - wastes less product. This lasts me forever! I don't walk out my door without some on!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2003 2:09:00 AM More reviews by camillestarr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Stains the cheeks with rose colored streaks, very hard to get off. DOes not look natural at all. THough does give a natural rose stain to the lips, except it isvery drying. Waste of money, I have had the same full bottle for over 6 years now.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2003 12:18:00 AM More reviews by camillestarr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a liquid blush that is suppose to mimic the look and smell of roses, though it does not work on the cheeks. Instead of giving a natural rose tint it gives a red streak that stains the cheek and is very hard to remove. I have oily skin and I cannot imagine how this works on dry cheeks. It does however make a decent natural rose stain for the lips, which lasts all day and looks au natural. I still have a full bottle sitting in my bathroom since 1997.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2003 11:31:00 PM More reviews by professionalwidow

Okay, I noticed that all the reviews for the lip part of benetint were under "benitint", which makes it pretty hard to find...I absolutely loathe this product. It went back to the store the same day so I could something I could actually wear. The smell was awful, just like old ladies, the texture was too watery, it looked like nothing on my lips, except in the cracks, which just looked gross, and it was completely not worth the price. I can not say enough about how disappointed I was with this product. Especially after reading glowing raves about it in every fashion/make up magazine...How much is benefit paying these people? Honestly! It's a terrible product and definitely not worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2003 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Spunky_Princess

I loved the packaging of this; it was like a bottle of nailpolish, which stored neatly in my make-up bag and was easy to use. I also loved the light rose scent. I can only really see this working on a PPP though...I'm light, with yellow undertones, and found it way too sheer for me. It gave my lips a little bit of colour, but not really any different than what I get from a Dr. Pepper Lipsmackers. It didn't really give my cheeks any colour either.