April 20, 2014 | 1022 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(1986 reviews)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2003 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Tyrona

Again, I really wanted to like this, but I'm just not a berry colored gal...:(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2002 10:42:00 PM More reviews by mriaow

I gave this four lipsticks simply because it's not a spectacular beauty product for me, and I don't use it enough to warrant a rave. It gives a very natural flush, and stays well throughout the day- great for casual days, just to boost your colour when feeling pallid. :-) I find this easier to blend than Nars Colourwashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2003 6:44:00 PM More reviews by mymiadora

Okay this product can go either way for me. First, I hate the way you have to apply it, the packaging gives me the perception that I will be putting nail polish on my lips and face. Secondly, it is super-watery and you have to be very careful how to apply. When applied, I can say that I like how it looks on my cheeks, which gives me a naturally blushing look. Make sure that your face is clean and has been moisturized prior to application for a smooth/even appearance. When I apply it to my lips (I have very full lips that tend dry), the color intensely adheres to the dryest parts of my lips so it is uneven. I have tried exfoliating first, and done this/that, but if I have to do that much, I might as well just apply a moisturizing lip gloss. I would buy this again because it looks great on my cheeks, it feels light on my face, doesn't wipe off and lasts all day long.

Another fyi tidbit... if you like Benetint, try Sonia Kashuk's Sheer Bliss lip and cheek tint, a great Benetint copy for only $7 at Target, Walmart, ect. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2003 5:50:00 PM More reviews by plumduff

This works for me, but I'm not thrilled with the scent of roses, and I wish it came in a range of colours. It's not a bad shade for rosy just-came-in-out-of-the-cold cheeks, but I prefer the range of shades NARS Color Wash gives. I do think you need flawless skin on your cheeks to use this: if you have a zit, skip this and use powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2003 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Erin123

Despite what a lot of other people have found with Benetint, I find it very easy to apply and it gives my very pale skin a very natural looking flush. Smells like roses and even though it is expensive, I have had my bottle for about a year now and I've only used about 1/4 of it and I use it everyday. A little goes a long way!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2003 12:06:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this. It's rosy in color and scent, stays nicely, blends well (I have oily skin) and is small BUT pricey and you get a lot so it'll last I think. If you wear it on your lips be sure to put balm down first!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2003 3:12:00 AM More reviews by trueboo

I was looking for a sheer "staining" blush for my teenage daughter to use. I wanted something like the old tubes of gel blush that you had to blend really fast or it would stain where you put it. This is like that! It is great on the lips and on the cheeks. The color is young, and what I like is the fact that it doesn't change the skin's texture and make it powdery, cakey or creamy/oily like most other blush would do. For a teen's breakout prone skin, this gives the most natural look with the least risk of worsening skin problems. Plus, on the lips, it lasts and lasts. Put it on in the morning and put any lip balm over it for a long lasting, naturally pretty look. The cons on this product are #1)expensive, #2)watery liquid in a nail polish bottle is not for carrying in the purse. I'm scared it could be easily spilled. Smells lovely though! I like it overall.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the products that's raved about in magazines--but is totally overrated. Streaked on my cheeks and looked horrible. Tried it on my lips and they looked dry, flaky, and fuschia. Ugh. And the price! US$26 for that? Not worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2003 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Rachey

I found this to be easy to apply and for me it does not dry too fast. I love the tint and find it gives just enough color. Very easy to blend for me. I haven't tried it on my lips yet, but I bet it will be just as great there.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2003 2:10:00 AM More reviews by meatkins

actually, this can be a very good product if used a little differently from the way described on the packaging. what i like to do is mix a few drops of benetint with moisturizer/foundation/sunscreen and spread it on my cheeks. this helps it to go on evenly. i think the color is great (makes you look flushed) and lasts all day. my only complaint is that it stains my fingers. i would buy this again.