November 27, 2014 | 1487 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by lalu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This palette was out of stock all UK websites so I headed to Manchester Arndale today, it wasnt available in boots but luckily I found it in debenhams next to primark. As far as I saw there was about four or five more palettes in store but it wasnt available on the website.
Anyway I am happy to bought it. I wasnt going to buy it because of the upcoming mac holiday collection but I found this one much cheaper and much worthy the money I paid for.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by mayakemp88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was worried I wouldn't be able to find this product any where due to all the hype, but if you live in the UK head over to the boots website where they have it in stock, and I'm so happy that they did!
This is the best product I have ever owned, the colours are perfect and can be used for every occasion, day to night, summer or winter.
The packaging is flawless and very handy to just throw in your bag and go. I love the eyeliner duo that comes with it, stays on nearly all day.
I had never used primer potion before and wasn't sure if I was going to buy the full size, but after using the sample size with these eye shadows I will definitely be going out to get it some time soon; it is amazing!
I cannot express enough how much I love this product, go and get it if you can for sure!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Just when I thought urban decay couldn't get any better. I was lucky to snag one of these while on a shopping trip(i don't have a sephora where i live) They were just putting them out and of course the next day I went back to sephora and they were gone already so i was very glad i was there at the right time. I will not be buying neutral shades for awhile because this has basically every shade you could need. Shimmers, mattes, highlights, all over the lid colors, crease colors, liner colors..and not too much glitter which is a plus (only 2 shadows have noticeable glitter i believe) I'm going on a vacation in a december and plan on only taking this for eyeshadow, great for travel. Can easy go from day to night with this palette. I think this palette could be suitable to any occasion. love it and i hope all you that haven't gotten it yet get a chance to because it is definitely worth it. I would choose this over the book of shadows 3 (which i also have) any day. Pretty packaging to top it all off plus they are all FULL sized shadow. Brown and black liner are great of course also.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This palette is so amazing, if you can find this get it! All of the colors are simply gorgeous, & you can use it so many different ways to create so many different looks. The quality of the eye shadows are amazing. I'm going to buy a back up when come back in stock.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 7:43:00 PM More reviews by rebelprince

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This palette is worth every penny, and well worth the wait for it to come back into stock. If you simply don't have a stock of neutrals hanging out, purchasing this palette will put you exactly where you need to be. All of the shades are gorgeously pigmented, and come in a variety of textures. I'm putting this into my bridal kit. Don't want to do make up ever again without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this and while the colors are pigmented like most UD shadows...on my NC25 coloring seem just normal...nothing special. I mean they are nice, but I have so many dupes for many of them that I'm a little confused about all the hype. I already have the 24/7 liners and the UDPP...so for me I could have probably passed...but didn't. IDK...I wouldn't repurchase only because I have so many neutrals that this wasn't worth the $44 plus tax so $47.56 total for me to spend. But I'm glad I bought it to try it out...there are always products way over-hyped...for me this is one.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Avg_Jane

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was the best purchase I made this last year. These shadows blend beautifully and last a long time. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by evennz04

Great combination of neutral colors (some with shimmer and some matte). You can create so many looks with this product. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Utopia22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yep, this product is pretty amazing. I had to buy it online and paid way too much, but it didn't bother me anymore when I received the palette. The color selection is simply perfect. I don't need any other eye shadows anymore, I can achieve every look with this! I am cool toned and very pale and was afraid this would be more for warm toned girls, but I was wrong:) These are really universal colors. It was also my first introduction to UD eye liners. They are so soft and smooth, LOVE! Will definitely buy some more! Good job, UD!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 10:52:00 AM More reviews by jmaclove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this palette. I just got it and it's absolutely amazing. The colors are perfect for the neutral eye looks I prefer. They are highly pigmented and go on super smooth. Would absolutely recommend this to someone who like neutral or smokey looks. So excited to play around with this.