BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2033 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 5/13/2003 4:00:00 PM

This product wasn't too good for me. I found it set too quickly and was too deep for my pale-to-light medium, olive-based skin. My lips aren't even that dry, but it made them look crackly. I can see how some people would be fans of this however--I think it's one of those products that is neither good nor bad--just depends on the person.

on 5/12/2003 11:47:00 PM

This is my only staple. I don't wear foundation, I prefer a natural look for my skin (eyes are a different story) and this stuff makes me look twice as pretty. It is excellent for when I have no time but look haggard and pale, it makes a big difference. Could not be more natural looking. Excellent for those who hate the fake look of powder blush.

on 5/12/2003 3:12:00 PM

I absolutely adore this product! I was a bit skeptical at first but I've been hooked ever since I've tried it. The smell is wonderful and liquid smooth texture makes this product easy to use and wear. After *moisturizing* (and foundation products if you wear those), apply directly from the brush and blend with your fingertips (I usually forgo the sponge applicator). The color looks natural and gorgeous on almost every skin tone. You can deepen the color by dabbing more tint on your cheeks but two dabs are usually enough. It looks equally beautiful on your lips; I cannot speak more highly of this great product!

on 5/9/2003 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This worked really well in brightening up my Seattle winter pallor-it rubs in well and looks totally natural on bare skin. Not sure how it would do over make-up--I don't imagine it would work out too well. It can stain the fingers, though, and it comes in a nail polish-like bottle witha brush--it is very easy to splash the product when dipping the brush or dotting onto cheek and it WILL stain your clothes.

on 5/8/2003 1:37:00 AM

I Have very pale, pink toned skin and I LOVE THIS STUFF!! it makes me look rosy and healthy on those days when i just haven't gotten any sleep and i look about the color of old white shirts :P It's great as a lip tint, i hate lipstick but i love color, enter benetint and : voila!! problem solved :):) it can be touchy in application but i find its easily removed with a touch of toner or even water on a cotton ball.

on 5/4/2003 10:21:00 PM

Feeling dull, pasty and dreary? Want a product that's multi purpose, does what it claims and can be easily slipped into an uberchic carry-all? Then listen up, because your ticket to pretty perfection has arrived! Benefit's Benetint is the perfect alernative to those unsightly rouges of the 80s and will no doubtedly give you that rosy glow that even your porcelain dolls will envy. The rose colour looks intense in the bottle, but on application leaves your cheeks with the most delectable hint of pink that totally lifts up any complexion.

With the applicator brush, for best results, draw a small X on the apples of your cheeks and re-apply to achieve the desired amount of colour. This can be used alone or over foundation, and surprisingly lasts all day because of its nature as a stain. To remove, water alone will not do- use a cleanser to ensure that it is fully removed, however the natural look will most probably appeal to all ages and will not want to be washed off because of its loveliness!

The fabulousness of this product is only heightened by the fact that this seemingly exclusive-for-cheeks stain can be applied onto dry lips for a tint that will subtely give colour. This is ideal for schoolgirls, as the look is not stamped with the label 'I'm trying too hard to look good at school' and is guaranteed to brighten even the bleakest day! If you're feeling creative, use the brush on clean nails and cover with a top coat for daintily-hued digits that won't clash with any outfit.

In combination with a lipgloss and a smile, this one product can transform a banal face into a sweet one with a sweep of the applicator brush! The rosy smell of the tint only makes the Benetint experience one of utter femininity and is well worth the price that you may pay.

on 5/4/2003 12:28:00 PM

Ok, the thing about liquid blushes is that they are the only kind which make wrinkles and acne scars (not the pigmented kind, the uneven surface kind)less visible. I have slight acne scars on my cheeks and this blush not only gives me a totally natural flush but also actually improves the appearance of my skin. Blend quickly and build it up slowly. It lasts forever.

on 5/3/2003 9:01:00 PM

I have tried a lot of blushes. (Powder, cream, and tint)This has been my fav so far. For my complexion it's perfect. I put three dots on the apples of my cheeks and blend. It's so easy and natural-looking which is most important to me.

on 5/3/2003 10:34:00 AM

Not really too impressed with this. After all the hype I expected way more than what Benetint delivered. This stuff is watery! Too watery! I have to apply 3-4 coats before I can even see it on my skin. The smell is gross too! Just isn't something I am crazy over...and I don't think I would purchase again.

on 5/2/2003 2:30:00 AM

After reading so much about this. I finally got one. I don't find it hard to use...nor do I find it too pink... It looks lovely as a lip tint but doesn't stay too long. But it's great as a blush! I find it a bit expensive only 'cause I hardly spend any $ on make-up. The packaging is a little trickyb though, but I guess there's no other way of 'containing it'.

Very natural flush and long lasting! :)

Popular Blush Products