BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2045 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 6/8/2003 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really do love this product. It gives a soft red tint to my skin. It is something I always comes back to using. I love it as a lip stain, and I put it in a little roller bottle to make it more portable and easy to use. I love it for vacations because it brightens up my face quickly and easily without making me look "made-up".

on 6/4/2003 6:36:00 PM

Once I mastered application I started loving his blush, very pretty and lasts forever. I don't like it on lips, mainly because the brush on my lips makes me shudder, it just feels ick! The brush is bit small, which can make it look streaky if you don't blend quick enough, but the bottle lasts forever.

on 5/31/2003 9:02:00 PM

It does make my lips look rosy but it's really dry and I have to put a gloss over it for moisture and shine

Luckily, I gave this two tries at the BF counter. The first time the SA made me look like a clown! The second time it just looked like a soft rosy glow, just like I'd...ahem...no it just looked lovely and I fell in love and after reading so many reviews as well, I could not resist. The brush is ok, I just draw a little cross or circle with it then blend...quickly!! And if it doesn't match what I'm wearing for the day I just put my normal powder blush (Maybelline Mocha Velvet or Pretty Pink) over the top and it makes them look even better!! I put it on my lips too, then gloss over the top, I don't find it lasts too long in that area, but it does leave a touch of tint. I don't mind the rose smell either, it's just nice and soft. I would buy it again, but it may never run out! (My skin is mostly normal to dry - in Winter anyway)

on 5/28/2003 6:27:00 PM

I just tried BeneTint and I was disappointed. It seemed like it took many applications before the color appeared and that tiny little "nail brush" is difficult to control and blend. My skin is very clear, but dry. It seemed to bring out those dry spots and redden them. Instead of blush, it looked like I had acne on my cheeks. I can see how it might work for some, but I wasn't as lucky. Haven't tried it on my lips yet, but they're dry too. I don't care for the Rose scent either. Bummer.

on 5/27/2003 10:24:00 PM

This is a fabulous product! The lady @ the benefit counter applied it to my cheeks, and it gave my dull olive green skin a nice, natural, pinkish glow! It brightened up my whole face and it smelled great (nice rosy scent). It looks sooooooo much better than powder blushes i have! But based on the reviews for this product, I assume the people that gave it bad reviews either didn't know how to apply it right or it didn't flatter their skin tone. Try this out at a store before purchasing! This is the BEST blush!

on 5/26/2003 1:25:00 AM

This is the only make-up product I use (almost) every single day. Love it - as it really does work well with all skin tones. I'm an light skinned, olive toned African American - so finding the right colored-products, that look natural,is always a bit tricky. It really does look like a natural blush - my boyfriend once commented, "You're blushing!". Well, no, it was the Benetint, but if he was touched at the thought of my blushing in his presence, oh well...

on 5/25/2003 5:20:00 PM

I like this very much for blush. It's best when your skin looks very nice -- if you're having a bad skin day, this would probably make it look worse. I've never had any problems with it streaking. It gives you a glow that seems to come from within your skin, rather than the superficial blush you get from some powder blushes. As a lip color, it does give a pretty, rosy, just-bitten tint to your lips, but you have to keep your lips moisturized. Otherwise, if you have any tendency to dryness at all, your lips start peeling in little pink flakes by the end of the day.

on 5/21/2003 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm sorry... as much as I would love to like this product, I just cannot! I go to school really early and I just don't have the time to blend this for like 5 minutes. I missed the bus twice because it didn't look right and left ugly streaks all over my face!

on 5/20/2003 1:44:00 PM

This is a lovely product, but I cannot justify $26 for it, particularly when L'Oreal Translucide Gel Blush does the job better and for cheaper.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products