Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

this is definitely my go-to palette! you can use it for a neutral day look, or even an intense smoky eye...the quality is just amazing!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

You get 12 amazing neutral colours with great pigmentation, 2 eyeliners and a mini primer in this palette. You've got enough for both your everyday neutral looks and the smoky eyes looks. Basically everything you need in a palette. It's expensive, but definitely worth it. The primer is amazing too.

Maybe I just haven't given this palette enough of a chance yet, but I am kind of disappointed in it!

I tried the "Virgin" sparkly eye shadow, and the sparkles ended up all aroundand my eyes. It actually looked sort of pretty, but I have fine lines in that area that I think it emphasized. Plus, I want shadow to stay where I put it!

I'm afraid to try any of the other sparkly shades.

I bought this on eBay and paida lot for it so maybe I just expected too much. I do like the eyeliner and the primer potion though!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love love love this palette! The colors in are definitely everyday colors. The pigment is so perfect. This is my favorite palette and it's worth every penny.

I can understand why this palette has been very hard to come by in recent months. It is THAT amazing. Twelve full-size neutral eyeshadows, two liners, and a mini Primer Potion for $44 is an excellent value for money and worth every penny.

The colours are very easy to blend and work with and are very well-pigmented. The eyeliners are very creamy and easy to apply. My one complaint is I have experienced some fallout from the more glittery eyeshadows. However, it's not a major issue for me. I love this palette. I would buy it over and over again.

This is, by far, the best beauty purchase I've ever made. It's a gorgeous collection of creamy, highly pigmented neutral eye shadows. Urban Decay is always good about including their famous 24/7 eyeliners, this palette includes a double ended eyeliner in Zero (deepest black) and whiskey (dark brown w/o glitter). I only bring this palette when traveling, and I can create many different looks with it. The palette itself is very portable, much more so than their Book of Shadows, but bigger than some of their other palettes (The Vegan Palette, Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette). It's slender and long, but very easily fits into my make-up bag. My only complaint about this palette is the velvet cover, which tends to collect different powders on the surface. It's very easily dusted away, but it's something that could have been avoided by making the palette in plastic or some other kind of material. Otherwise, it's just amazing. The price is right at $44, which I personally think could fit into many different budgets.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Urban Decay is my favourite brand for eye shadows, as Iím allergic to MAC, and the Naked Palette is by far my favourite Urban Decay buy of all time. It might actually be my favourite makeup buy of all time. Whilst I love the concept of the UD <3 NYC book of shadows, itís the Naked Palette I reach for every day. The consistency of the shadows are buttery, they complement my skin tone (though I do concede they are a touch warm) and to top it off, the palette is fantastic value for money. My only disappointment is that my duo eye liner had a defective lid, which could not be removed, even with pliers and a man. Since I have the same liner already, it wasnít such a big deal. I am over the moon with this palette and it is versatile and fabulous.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely necessary for every neutral loving girl! It has amazing pigmentation and it'll be the only palette for travel. I highly recommend it if you can get your hands on it!

There isn't much I can add here that hasn't been said. I love all of the colors, it is a great way to try Urban Decay, and I will be having a lot of fun with this palette! Also love that the company is cruelty-free!

This is truly one of the best neutral palette out there. Price is just right. I don't need to say more about the texture. I don't use neutral colors that much but I still think it's a MUST in my makeup collection. So I'm glad I got it. The only thing I'll say is that - this is a permanent item, so don't pay more than you need to like buying it on Ebay.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804