July 29, 2014 | 1757 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2006 10:14:00 PM More reviews by normalgirlnyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

pretty much a marketing scam. i can't believe this has been so popular for so many years. it's greasy, smells like medicine and if you actually take time to look at the ingredients, it's pretty much vaseline and oil. doesn't do anything for moisturization but peculiar it makes the skin so greasy.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2006 7:38:00 AM More reviews by irinka06

It's really awful. My skin gets completely irritated and ichy just after getting it on. Just a waste of such amount of money!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2006 10:27:00 PM More reviews by racheroonie

This is a decent moisturizer. What I like about is it's not oily. The no fragrant smell is nice as well

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2006 11:17:00 PM More reviews by bobsyouruncle

crap!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2006 2:10:00 PM More reviews by neenerbeener

This is the most-reviewed facial moisturizer on MUA, and it gets pretty low ratings. Still, I was interested to see that it has very few ingredients compared to a lot of products out there, has no SPF (I use a separate lotion forūthat), and comes with a pump. Texture, color, smell were all blah, but it moisturized fairly well. Problem is, it made my eyes itch and I started to break out after a couple days. Not the worst product in the world, but I'll stick with Biotherm's Aquasource. (PS. I have combo skin that's super sensitive.)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by ParisTroika

Now that there is an oil free version, I don't know how I'd react to it, but when I tried this...it was HORRIBLE!!!! I cannot believe that the SA insisted that this was an okay product from someone like me, with oily, blemish prone, irritated skin. I tried the 3 step system and it took MONTHS for my face to recover after just two weeks use. I will never go back to Clinique for skincare...makeup, yes. Skincare, no.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2006 5:09:00 PM More reviews by risa_topas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, I find that this is actually a pretty decent moisturizer for my combination skin. The trick is to use very little, except in places that are really dry (I hardly ever put it on my nose or it breaks out). It is better than many moisturizers I have tried and one bottle lasts forever, so overall value is quite good. Also, despite its alarming colour, I don't find that it has anything that weird or harsh in it. (I have a friend with VERY sensitive skin who has tried just about everything and finds that this is one of the only products that won't give her a rash or cause her to break out.) Downside: does not appear to contain any sunscreen or anti-aging stuff, so will keep looking for HG.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2006 5:34:00 AM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

For a while, my skin was trying to get an asbo for generally misbehaving. I tried everything and thought the three step was working but then it went back to its usual charming self. So i took the soap and the lotion - (which can only be discribed as 100% proof vodka ) out of the equasion and found DDML to be just right. Dispite the fact that a lot of reviewers think this is the route of all evil, i think i may have found a good one here ! Nice, soft skin, not greasy and no more bloody break outs.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2006 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Petunia13

I absolutely love using DDML. I have Combination skin so it evens me out a lot and feels great. For those who have oily skin or feel it's too greasy, try the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel which is oil free. Ever since I started using the 3 step system, my skin has never looked or felt better!! Especially after I started adding the Total Turnaround Concentrate to my routine. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2006 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Halzer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best way I can describe this stuff is 'egg yolk in a bottle'. It smells bland, almost 'foody' and the yellow colour gives it an 'artifical' appearance.It does absolutely nothing execpt sit on top of your skin, making it feel icky and greasy. It doesnt sink into your skin at all!
    An extortionatley priced product that would be better off being used to wax your car!