September 23, 2014 | 1829 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2008 reviews)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2003 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Jenbabae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The price was reasonable as a little goes a long way in this product. The packaging makes it convenient to carry around but applying it isn't the most wonderful thing to do. For me, it's hard to spread and get the look I desired. Really, this didn't work out for me at all. I know I'm in the minority, but the color also didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2003 12:30:00 AM More reviews by savvychic80

I love this product. I use it everyday, even when I don't leave the house. I usually use it as a lip tint because I don't want to take the time to get it right on my cheeks. I have use it on my cheeks once, and I couldn't believe the attention I received from guys that day. They would continually stop and say hi to me. Other than that, I love the color it produces on my lips, its natural, so it never looks like I overdid it. By the way, I have fair to medium skintone, so this might be too bright for girls with an extremely fair skintone. I also use a lip balm over this because it doesn't moisturize, plus it softens the look.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2003 2:16:00 PM More reviews by cvogue

One of my favorite blush products--easy to apply as long as you blend it in right away. Stays true all day. I also love to use it for lip color with lip balm over the top. Nice rosy-pink color, too. Will buy again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2003 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Bea19

I had been toying with the idea of buying Benetint for a while (it keeps winning all those polls in Allure and InStyle). So today, I went to the BeneFit counter and had their counter manager wait on me. Love it all... the packaging, the sheerness on my slightly tan Asian skin, the rose smell. A bit pricey but worth it. Definitely have someone show you how to put it on first before you buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2003 7:15:00 PM More reviews by bailey

I just have to say..I HATE THIS STUFF!!! On my PPP skin this stuff looks soooo bright. I have tried it every way possible to get the lightest layer...and yet every time I get this glaringly scary cheek color. When I used this on my lips it looks like that "I just ate a bright fuscia popsicle"...not exactly what I am trying to achieve!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2003 7:44:00 AM More reviews by Moonmaid

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. I think I'll use it till the day I die. If it's ever discontinued I don't know what I'll do. I'm hooked for ever. I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to ordinary blush again, because this is just perfection. The color and overall look you get is completely natural looking and at the same time strong enough to really make a difference. No other color or consistency works the same way

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2003 7:27:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i have almost every lip/cheek stain on the market, and this is the best one imho.
the colour is universlly flattering (rosy colour), it lasts, it's versatile too.
the only thing i don't like is the glass bottle (if this bottle breaks, it will be MAYHEM) but all lip/cheek stains seem to come in glass bottles.
this product is sheerer than most other stains, which is good for a natural look, or you can layer it for a bit more effect.
it smells really pretty too (although that only lasts about 5 seconds, during application phase)
if you want to test-drive a stain, i recommend this one for new-comers.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2003 5:16:00 PM More reviews by lipstain

I never thought I would fall in love with this product, but I just adore it. It has a pretty smell, cute packaging and gives me the most natural glow. My skin is light and to avoid blotches I reccommend applying this right after moisturizer for better blending. Experiment with the number of dots to apply and where to put them. I use 4 dots on each cheek and it still looks like I am wearing no makeup. I am not a fan of using it on my lips- that brush tickles! The best part of this product is because it is natural, if you spill it, it washes right out of your clothes!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2003 1:40:00 AM More reviews by roxy8982

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I have very fair skin and it makes me look healthy and the color is beautiful. It took me a while to figure out how to make it look natural but I finally did and now I use it almost every day. I put it on right after I moisturize my skin and blend with a makeup sponge right on the apples of my cheeks and lightly along my cheekbones. Sometimes I apply loose powder on my cheeks after application. On my lips, I lightly line my lips (as you would with a lipliner)with the brush, wait a second, and then, using my finger, blend in towards the center of my lips. By not putting color in the center of my mouth, I find my lips look fuller. Then, I blot with a tissue to remove any excess and apply Smith's Rosebud Salve over it.. Those are my tricks to making Benetint work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2003 3:25:00 PM More reviews by zouzou

I like the natural looking flush that this gives to my lips and cheeks. I agree, however, with others that application can be a bit tricky. I apply five tiny dots to the tops of each of my cheeks and blend with my finger quickly so that it does not dry...this leaves me with stained fingers, but washes off easily with soap and water. For my lips, I use the teeniest little amount and apply it only to the edges of my lip (not so much in the middle, like a smudged lip liner) and follow with lip balm and a sheer lipstick...it makes a nice base color that stays all day. The smell doesn't really bother me. I'm not sure that i will buy this again or maybe I'll try one from Tarte...I really like the color of this, though.