December 22, 2014 | 1866 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by dungeh55

I loooooove this palette! I dont own alot of mac or UD eyeshadows yet (I say yet because im quickly becoming addicted) and I think this palette has been a great starter for me. It has all the basics I need to create lots of different looks! I bought this at the same time as I bought the book of shadows 3 so I have all the bright colours in that one if I fancy a pop of colour! :) I would have to say that virgin is by far the best colour in the palette and Im nearly running out already!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2010 2:21:00 AM More reviews by itzjusscc

--- I got this a couple of days ago after buying it from Ulta online. I was really looking forward to it because of all the hype, but when I finally saw it for myself and experimented with it, it thought it was just average. bleh.

--- Packaging- Soo classy, i love how it looks & feels. BUT the velvet is already rubbing off. I can tell the gold lettering might rub off soon too. Is it just me or did i get a bad batch? (I think Ulta sent me a used one. eww)

--- I used the UD Primer Potion, and the eyeshadow I used from this palette still creased. (I'm a long time user of UDPP)

--- I like this palette BUT there are equally pigmented eyeshadows out there that are not so fall-out-y like some of these in this Naked Palette. Which is why I wouldn't buy again.

--- I do love the fact that Urban Decay put 12 sexy neutrals in one palette. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by blndiee06

Can I say that this is the BEST palette EVER?!?!

I am a huge neutrals fan and it seems as if this was made for me! Every shadow is super easy to blend and they all seem to work together, there are endless combinations!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by fabs162

I put my name on the urbandecay.com waiting list a month ago and I finally got an email letting me know they had a palette for me and once it came in the mail I was in love!!! The colors are beautiful extremely pigments and smooth as butter! I only wear eye shadow on special occasions so I don't own very many and getting 12 eyeshadows for 44$ sounded great! There are so many looks you can do with this palette from a nude eye to a smoky look, if you can get your hands on it buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by WebbyGale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette! Been using it everyday! Great for work or a night out. All colors are gorgeous. Didn't really want to get it but i saw sample at sephora and tested all colors. texture is so smooth, it's easy to apply and the double ended liner is great too, goes on smooth. will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Lizziex3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am not a makeup person, I usually just wear eyeliner on my upper waterline and sometimes liquid eyeliner and mascara. So this palette is perfect for when I put makeup on for special occasions and such. I love that it comes with a pretty good sized primer potion and the double ended eyeliner. I've never used a brown eyeliner so it was a very nice touch!
I have a couple other UD palettes - the deluxe one and a smaller one with a flower design..i can't remember what it's called. The shadows are at least twice the size of the shadows in those palettes! And for only $52 (w/shipping) it's really a great deal since you get the primer and the eyeliner. I think I paid $40 for the deluxe palette!
The thing I love most about this palette is that the glitter in the glitter shadows doesn't get all over your face, hair, hands, and clothes. Some glitter does fall out but not as much as other UD shadows i've tried :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by JennySG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not much to add that hasn't been said about Naked Palette.
If you don't have it GO NOW AND GET IT! It's that good.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 1:59:00 AM More reviews by rebeccad89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great palette to have, especially for those people, like me, who are just building their makeup collection. I didn't have many neutral colors, and this palette was perfect.

The shadows range from matte, shimmer, and a few glitter. They are all very pigmented and blend very easily. I am so glad that I invested in this palette. It is by far the best of all the Urban Decay Palettes as far as practicality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by hoangrl

OMG this arrived yesterday in the post! I had to get my gf from London to buy it for me and then send it over to me in Australia! It worked out to be AUS$50 inlcuding postage :) i think thats a total bargain seeing as people from the US are paying $44 and in australia they love jacking up the price 2x or 3x! and its crazy since our dollar is pretty much on par with the US!
Omg is all i can say, the colours are amazing, so many beautiful neutrals with a good mix of matte and shimmer. But its not overly glittery! woo!!!!! and the texture hooley dooley!! these colours are probbably the most pigmented eyeshadows i own! They are far superior to laura mercier and my becca eyeshadows come a very close 2nd. But wow! I have sin on my lids and smog on my crease and virgin on my brow. I actually had to blend out the colours to tone them down because they are that pigmented!! wowowowo! Ok i know i only have used them twice but wowowow! ladies buy it! i mean $50 is a bragin for 12 eyeshadows and they are a good size! i doubt u would be hitting pan anytime soon! Was thinking about the stylish smokes range as eveyone kept going on about them but who wants crappy flimsy plastic packaging?? Also in Aus those stlish smokes are about $14 so if i got 3 of them that would be the same price as my urban decay! I quite liek the pakaging it looks sleek BUT Velvet will be a b*tch to clean! i know its going to pick up powder everywhere. Havent tried the primer potion but i have only heard good things about it. Pencils seem very good too! BUY IT!!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by cpagirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After reading all the hype of this product, I gave in. It was on Ulta a few days ago for a very short period of time. I was one of the lucky ones that snatched it up before they quickly sold out again. I never saw this in person, so I wasn't too worked up when it came in the mail today. Opened it up and ohhhhhhh my! BEAUTIFUL!!! I love love love the colors. The shimmer is real nice but not too over the top. I work in a professional office so I can't go to work with glitter all over. This is not glitter. So many color choices...absolutely beautiful! They blend soooo nice. All my eye shadows I have now are from MAC. I can tell you it will be a looong time before I wear MAC eyeshadow again. UD makes some NICE eye shadow! If you find this, definitely get it!