November 25, 2014 | 1734 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2011 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2003 3:12:00 PM More reviews by HuongStar

I absolutely adore this product! I was a bit skeptical at first but I've been hooked ever since I've tried it. The smell is wonderful and liquid smooth texture makes this product easy to use and wear. After *moisturizing* (and foundation products if you wear those), apply directly from the brush and blend with your fingertips (I usually forgo the sponge applicator). The color looks natural and gorgeous on almost every skin tone. You can deepen the color by dabbing more tint on your cheeks but two dabs are usually enough. It looks equally beautiful on your lips; I cannot speak more highly of this great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2003 5:23:00 PM More reviews by demondoyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This worked really well in brightening up my Seattle winter pallor-it rubs in well and looks totally natural on bare skin. Not sure how it would do over make-up--I don't imagine it would work out too well. It can stain the fingers, though, and it comes in a nail polish-like bottle witha brush--it is very easy to splash the product when dipping the brush or dotting onto cheek and it WILL stain your clothes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2003 1:37:00 AM More reviews by pvang

I Have very pale, pink toned skin and I LOVE THIS STUFF!! it makes me look rosy and healthy on those days when i just haven't gotten any sleep and i look about the color of old white shirts :P It's great as a lip tint, i hate lipstick but i love color, enter benetint and : voila!! problem solved :):) it can be touchy in application but i find its easily removed with a touch of toner or even water on a cotton ball.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2003 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Mountst

Feeling dull, pasty and dreary? Want a product that's multi purpose, does what it claims and can be easily slipped into an uberchic carry-all? Then listen up, because your ticket to pretty perfection has arrived! Benefit's Benetint is the perfect alernative to those unsightly rouges of the 80s and will no doubtedly give you that rosy glow that even your porcelain dolls will envy. The rose colour looks intense in the bottle, but on application leaves your cheeks with the most delectable hint of pink that totally lifts up any complexion.

With the applicator brush, for best results, draw a small X on the apples of your cheeks and re-apply to achieve the desired amount of colour. This can be used alone or over foundation, and surprisingly lasts all day because of its nature as a stain. To remove, water alone will not do- use a cleanser to ensure that it is fully removed, however the natural look will most probably appeal to all ages and will not want to be washed off because of its loveliness!

The fabulousness of this product is only heightened by the fact that this seemingly exclusive-for-cheeks stain can be applied onto dry lips for a tint that will subtely give colour. This is ideal for schoolgirls, as the look is not stamped with the label 'I'm trying too hard to look good at school' and is guaranteed to brighten even the bleakest day! If you're feeling creative, use the brush on clean nails and cover with a top coat for daintily-hued digits that won't clash with any outfit.

In combination with a lipgloss and a smile, this one product can transform a banal face into a sweet one with a sweep of the applicator brush! The rosy smell of the tint only makes the Benetint experience one of utter femininity and is well worth the price that you may pay.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2003 12:28:00 PM More reviews by hexan

Ok, the thing about liquid blushes is that they are the only kind which make wrinkles and acne scars (not the pigmented kind, the uneven surface kind)less visible. I have slight acne scars on my cheeks and this blush not only gives me a totally natural flush but also actually improves the appearance of my skin. Blend quickly and build it up slowly. It lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2003 9:01:00 PM More reviews by mnptaylor

I have tried a lot of blushes. (Powder, cream, and tint)This has been my fav so far. For my complexion it's perfect. I put three dots on the apples of my cheeks and blend. It's so easy and natural-looking which is most important to me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2003 10:34:00 AM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not really too impressed with this. After all the hype I expected way more than what Benetint delivered. This stuff is watery! Too watery! I have to apply 3-4 coats before I can even see it on my skin. The smell is gross too! Just isn't something I am crazy over...and I don't think I would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2003 2:30:00 AM More reviews by brigadeiro

After reading so much about this. I finally got one. I don't find it hard to use...nor do I find it too pink... It looks lovely as a lip tint but doesn't stay too long. But it's great as a blush! I find it a bit expensive only 'cause I hardly spend any $ on make-up. The packaging is a little trickyb though, but I guess there's no other way of 'containing it'.

Very natural flush and long lasting! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2003 12:19:00 AM More reviews by smellslikeleaves

I bought this awhile back before all the copycats were made...while I liked the concept of the product, the color was a little too bright to look natural on me, and was so concentrated that even a couple of dabs made me look clownish. It also dried so quickly that it left little room for error, and often ended up streaky and less than natural-looking. On top of this, while twisting the cap closed, the top of the bottle broke, and the product quickly dried up and became useless thereafter. I much prefer Sephora's Aquatint copy, which is much cheaper, less concentrated, easier to apply, and in much more flattering colors.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2003 11:59:00 PM More reviews by shannong

Purchased this way back when I bought hard to find cosmetics via catalog---before I was surfing the web---so that is probably mid '90s. Used maybe 1/3 of the bottle then included it in a heap of stuff I donated to the local women's shelter. Tried using it a multitude of ways--w/ and w/o moisturizer, under/on top of foundation, on lips, etc, you get the picture, and it was just way too much trouble. Too runny, too fuschia, too difficult to apply evenly to lips. IMHO, there are much better and more user friendly blushes out there, Bonne Bell comes to mind immediately. Save your $ and save yourself some aggravation.