BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2072 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

horrible and expensive product! i dont even what took me to buy this...

I love the sexy flush I get from this product! I just make three little dots over the apple of each cheek, and blend immediately. It gives me a healthy glow, which I kinda need right now after winter and a bout of mono. I also use it on my lips in conjuction with the BeneTint Lip balm - looks fab. One thing, though, I have noticed that the white paint lettering on the bottle chips off on to everything else in my beauty case, so next time I'll save the box and store it in that, in the case.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

If you are able to blend it quickly it gives a nice flush to the cheeks, but by the time you put down the bottle and the brush you really have to rush to blend it before it dries. A couple of times I didn't blend it well enough and it looked strange. I don't know if I would buy it again.

Blend! Blend! Blend! If you don't have time - skip this step. Too much can look clownish especially on pale skin - but when you hit it right it's that natural flush that makes you look like you just did something fun. I don't love it on lips - turns mine a very unappealing magenta shade that makes me look like I've been drinking KoolAid all afternoon.

I bought this, tried it, and gave it to a friend because I am allergic to BeneTint and all BeneFit products. It's too fast drying, blotchy, and causes a great deal of rashes and itching. Will never buy BeneFit products again.

I like the fact that Benetint can be used on cheeks and lips, resulting in a natural blush. It doesn't rub off on shirt collars and it isn't dusty like most blushes. I like anything that adds color without a fake look.

I bought this product with great hope -- that it would be easy to apply, with a seamless look, and wouldn't "sink in". As it turned out, it was easy to apply, but took multiple applications trying to match the density and coverage area equally for both cheeks. It did have a seamless look -- as long as it lasted. I don't know if it was because my skin was tan when I tried it, or if there is something about my skin that caused this, but I experienced the same kind of "sinking in" that I often find with stick blushers or bronzers. Within a couple of hours, I could barely detect what I so painstakingly applied.

Off topic, I think that packaging this in a glass container isn't the smartest idea, but it was probably the cheapest -- and let's face it, BeneFit isn't exactly known for its packaging (check out Dr. Feelgood). But they sure charge a premium!

Needless to say, I returned it.

i've been using this for years. great for acne prone or sensitive skin , and gives a healthy natural look. perfect for summer.

This product didn't *completely* disappoint me, it was just a letdown, after all the attention it gets. The color is too bright for paler skin tones and gave me a clownish look if I applied too much or didn't blend it in enough. It would probably flatter darker skin tones, but it made me look cartoonish. Fortunately, I received it as a gift, because there's no way I would pay full price for this. I used it a few times and then went back to my NARS blush.

This product is very versatile and probably quite useful if you need to travel light because it can be used on lips and cheeks. I could use this in a pinch, but it isn't my preferred cosmetic. I would much prefer seperate blush and lipstick. It's a bit to pink for me, for starters. While I find it reasonably easy to use, as a lip tint, it tastes terrible, like alcohol and it dries out my lips. It gives you a pretty natural flush to your cheeks, like you just went for a run, but that isn't really the look I'm going for. I think it's quite expensive for something I would only use if all my other makeup was unavailable.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products