August 28, 2014 | 1913 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2007 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2003 9:01:00 PM More reviews by mnptaylor

I have tried a lot of blushes. (Powder, cream, and tint)This has been my fav so far. For my complexion it's perfect. I put three dots on the apples of my cheeks and blend. It's so easy and natural-looking which is most important to me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2003 10:34:00 AM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not really too impressed with this. After all the hype I expected way more than what Benetint delivered. This stuff is watery! Too watery! I have to apply 3-4 coats before I can even see it on my skin. The smell is gross too! Just isn't something I am crazy over...and I don't think I would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2003 2:30:00 AM More reviews by brigadeiro

After reading so much about this. I finally got one. I don't find it hard to use...nor do I find it too pink... It looks lovely as a lip tint but doesn't stay too long. But it's great as a blush! I find it a bit expensive only 'cause I hardly spend any $ on make-up. The packaging is a little trickyb though, but I guess there's no other way of 'containing it'.

Very natural flush and long lasting! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2003 12:19:00 AM More reviews by smellslikeleaves

I bought this awhile back before all the copycats were made...while I liked the concept of the product, the color was a little too bright to look natural on me, and was so concentrated that even a couple of dabs made me look clownish. It also dried so quickly that it left little room for error, and often ended up streaky and less than natural-looking. On top of this, while twisting the cap closed, the top of the bottle broke, and the product quickly dried up and became useless thereafter. I much prefer Sephora's Aquatint copy, which is much cheaper, less concentrated, easier to apply, and in much more flattering colors.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2003 11:59:00 PM More reviews by shannong

Purchased this way back when I bought hard to find cosmetics via catalog---before I was surfing the web---so that is probably mid '90s. Used maybe 1/3 of the bottle then included it in a heap of stuff I donated to the local women's shelter. Tried using it a multitude of ways--w/ and w/o moisturizer, under/on top of foundation, on lips, etc, you get the picture, and it was just way too much trouble. Too runny, too fuschia, too difficult to apply evenly to lips. IMHO, there are much better and more user friendly blushes out there, Bonne Bell comes to mind immediately. Save your $ and save yourself some aggravation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2003 7:00:00 PM More reviews by luckie6702

Love it! If you are having trouble spreading it on your cheeks, or it looks a little blotchy, just mix it with a little moisturizer (even tinted moisturizer). A little too pink for my lips, but awesome on my cheeks. Will never go back to powder blush.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2003 7:14:00 PM More reviews by froggyp

I will be in the minority here as I know people and magazines rave about this product, but it wasn't for me. The ONLY thing I liked about it was the smell which is rose. I wanted to like it, but being a PPP, it made me look like I had splotches, allergies, or something along those lines. My mother asked me if I had a fever! It didn't work on my lips either. Just not natural at all . . I sold mine on EBay!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2003 7:04:00 PM More reviews by zero347

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A little of this stuff goes a long way! It gives a very natural look and is very long wearing. Be Aware: If you have large pores it may sink into them and make you look like you have little pink dots on your face. I had no problem with it but I let a friend try it and the results were....unpleasant.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2003 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Jenbabae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The price was reasonable as a little goes a long way in this product. The packaging makes it convenient to carry around but applying it isn't the most wonderful thing to do. For me, it's hard to spread and get the look I desired. Really, this didn't work out for me at all. I know I'm in the minority, but the color also didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2003 12:30:00 AM More reviews by savvychic80

I love this product. I use it everyday, even when I don't leave the house. I usually use it as a lip tint because I don't want to take the time to get it right on my cheeks. I have use it on my cheeks once, and I couldn't believe the attention I received from guys that day. They would continually stop and say hi to me. Other than that, I love the color it produces on my lips, its natural, so it never looks like I overdid it. By the way, I have fair to medium skintone, so this might be too bright for girls with an extremely fair skintone. I also use a lip balm over this because it doesn't moisturize, plus it softens the look.